Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe (5255 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe by Pinkieblue(f): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nigerian Instagram user shares a funny incident from her prewedding photo shoot...her wig fell off!

Jessica Chinyelu took to Instagram to share a funny incident which occurred during her pre-wedding photo shoot. Her wig fell off while she was being twirled around by her husband to be.

"Just remembering when we took our engagement pics with@rhphotoarts. It was such a fun time especially when my wig fell off trying to capture the perfect shot. We laughed and my boo just picked up my wig like nothing ever happened and we kept it moving! Can't wait to say I do to this man!" she wrote.

Re: Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe by Pinkieblue(f): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Awwwwwwww...... So romantic
Re: Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe by SyndicatesMedia: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm not jealous yet.. Neither did I loose my breath undecided

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe by Ahmed0336(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Awwwwwwww...... So romantic
biko what is romantic there? Her thighs or fallen Artificial Hair? tongue
Re: Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe by Pinkieblue(f): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
I am looking at it through the lovers eyes..... Can't u see how he picked up her wig to give back to her..... Isn't it cute
Re: Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe by Ijebulogic(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Abeg, what's this.pre-wedding photo shoot again. See scam by photographers and bloggers to put young couples under more pressure with wedding expenses. We just follow trends blindly in this damn country with no ounce of original thought. My wedding was simple and high quality without all this drama. No noise before and no noise after. We used all the money saved as a deposit for a house. Meanwhile, wetin concern me how dem one spend dem money. Congrats and happy married life...what the eff am I doing on this story?

1 Like

Re: Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe by Merryt: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pinkieblue:
I am looking at it through the lovers eyes..... Can't u see how he picked up her wig to give back to her..... Isn't it cute
In which of the pics did you see him pick up the wig to give back to her?
Re: Funny Pre-wedding Photoshoot That Will Make You Jealous And Seize Your Breathe by whitebeard(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday / Ladies And Their Yam Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.