Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu (36343 Views)

Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

I am eargely waiting for this to happen.
He is waiting for efcc or some other agency to duck him again. It is a bargaining chip. Atku did the to obj
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Zeus777:
i see typing "yoruba" gives u orgasm...Hv fun while at it!!
[/s]Gerrah.A55-wipe
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Zeus777:
ok i see typing "yoruba" gives u orgasm...Hv fun while at it!!
[/s]gerrah.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by vega84(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
sweettinz20:
the yorubas were at the fore front for an independent country,awo was a brave man he stood up against the squandering of our resources by the northern elite that is why they branded him as a bad person but we know the truth,mko wasn't a saint but he was a pioneer of what an election should be in africa,we have continued to show our commitment to a one nigeria
.hw did this men up? #vegatalks
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
neocortex:

Yes!
Sane people know that it is foolhardy to generalize, there
is no such thing as: "what defines igbo" ; "what defines yoruba"
or "what defines hausa" , it only serves as respite to simpletons
who couldn't handle everyday's cognitive dissonances because
it is just too difficult to see beyond their point of view.
[/s]"Trashfull" trash!.When 80% of a basket of Orange is bad,It won't be tagged "respite for simpleton",should one address that basket of orange,as a basket of bad oranges.so get a life and stop quoting me.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Exactly my point[quote author=roob post=37020898][/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by blackpriest0911: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by M4gunners: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
So truth about this :He wants international community to see him as innocent man.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by j1mmy: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
obasanjo is an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Obiwiz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
Don't blame Obasanjo,he is a Yoruba man.

Kalu wa simply reminding Nigerians and the world at large,what it means to be a yoruba.
Just go through those hard facts again.
Na so. Just falsehood, deceit and pretence.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by KanwuliaJara: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Anything OBJ always interests me!
Behold! THE SECOND COMING OF SATAN unprophesied! grin

Na today?

I don DECODE the BEAST in ANIMAL SKIN tey-tey ke! grin

Bola Ige MUDERER!!!!!!
Shioooor!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by CzarRex: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
All I see is nothing but a group of GEJ wailers who are only angry because obasanjo refused to support jonathan which sumhow caused his defeat.

But I thought u guys were better than this and have moved on only to realize ur still in the past. Hmmn iSMH
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by KanwuliaJara: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
SAVING MY COPY!!!!! cool

chukwudi44:
Obasanjo is a comedian –Kalu 0
BY OUR REPORTER ON AUGUST 16, 2015 POLITICS
BY RUBBY OBINNA

Following the comment credited to ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo, which was published in national dailies, that he was yet to officially join any of the political parties, a former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has described such comment as one of Obasanjo’s publicity stunts to al­ways distract Nigerians.

Kalu, however, has charged Nigeri­ans not to take Obasanjo seriously, be­cause he is a man who knows how to destroy Nigeria, while at the same time pretending to love the country.

The former governor, who is also the President of Slok Group, a world-wide business empire, has described Obasanjo as a turncoat and not a pa­triot he has always portrayed himself to be. Obasanjo is a man who would say that Nigeria needs ‘Do-tanks’ and not ‘Think-tanks’. But he would be quick to reverse his statement at any given point in time, when he sees any opportunity that calls for him to do so, Kalu says. Obasanjo does not speak brightly, but comically.

He wants people to laugh for him on even serious matters of discourse. Obasanjo wants the international com­munity to see him as an innocent per­son, Kalu said at a public enlightenment programme on the electoral process, organised by the Organisation of Tad­hamunul Muslimeen and the Ogun State chapter of The Muslim Congress and that the international community was watching us. Kalu said that Nigeri­ans did not mind Obasanjo and his call on the international community, saying that whatever Nigeria has become to­day, Obasanjo made her. Obasanjo does not know how un-seriously people take him. Obasanjo’s posture and move to influence the government of President Muhammadu Buhari has been rejected by many people.

Remember that a senator from Edo State is vehemently opposed to Obasanjo’s Think-tank report submit­ted to Buhari.

In response to Obasanjo, the law­maker simply asked in a commentary “How can Obasanjo be preparing a blueprint for Buhari? A Bini parable says, ‘how can an impotent man get medicine for his brother, who suffers weak erection?”

The senator regretted that some great Nigerians followed Obasanjo as members of the ‘Think-tank’ forgetting that he was the father of ‘do-or-die’ poli­tics in Nigeria.

So, Kalu wondered, what is Obasanjo ‘Think-tanking’?

Kalu said the Senator said further about Obasanjo, “Wonders will never end! How can Obasanjo who allegedly wasted eight years in government pur­suing perceived enemies and tried to ruin the legislative and judicial arms of government in Nigeria; wasted $16 bil­lion on power and not a single kilowatt of energy was produced, destroyed Al­adja Steel, Itakpe Steel, Ajaokuta Steel, NITEL, just to mention a few FGN para­statals, now begin to advise Buhari? How can Obasanjo, whose government received, in one year, revenue equiva­lent of the total revenue that IBB regime received in eight years, with nothing to show for it, be handing over blue-print to the Buhari administration?”

Kalu said he saw by 2012 that Nigeria was a country that was going through evolution and decided to keep to him­self. Kalu who has been a business­man before age of 26, remains a fo­cused and reputable businessman. He says Obasanjo is a billionaire today, who could not afford N10,000 when they formed the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 1998, with the likes of Atiku Abubakar and Obasanjo was declared the winner of the 1999 elec­tion, just having N20,000 in his savings anywhere. The former governor said Obasanjo was one president all over the world who ruled his country from the airspace, because he was always jet­ting everywhere in the world.

Kalu said he parted ways with Obasanjo, as governor, because Obasanjo was joking with the country and Nigerians .

The business mogul said that it’s un­fortunate that Obasanjo has lied his way to fame. Kalu maintained that he was going to forward letters to the United Nations Secretary General, the European Union and the United States and all other major powers that all those who have served in Nigeria should come forward to disclose their sources of wealth.

He said he was going to request in the letter that Nigerian leaders should explain how they bought houses in Vic­toria Island and Maitama, Abuja.

Let the world know who the real thieves are.

You cannot be calling people thieves when the real thieves are walking free on the streets of Nigeria.

Kalu added, “It is not fair to me in particular because I know that at the formation of PDP, I contributed N500 million in 1998 and I don’t know how many of them owned N500 million in 1998. But today I am a thief.

I also contributed almost $1 million to Obasanjo’s campaign in 1998, when no­body had no penny to give. Why I am a thief today is what I don’t understand.” When Obasanjo called the National As­sembly corrupt, Kalu rebuffed him, say­ing that he had no moral justification to call any Nigerian a thief. Kalu said that Obasanjo made the country the way it is today.

The former governor added that Obasanjo caused every problem Nigeri­ans are facing in Nigeria today.

Obasanjo has no moral right to say anybody is corrupt.

Even when Kalu was in office, Kalu told him that corruption was under Obasanjo’s table, but Nigerians were yet to listen.

He says this was a fact that Ameri­cans, British, Germans and the French all knew.

The people of these countries don’t respect Obasanjo.

Kalu commended the National As­sembly for its intention to probe the power sector.

Concluding, Kalu said, it’s only in Ni­geria that Obasanjo is buying his way through comedy, yet many people do not take him seriously.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/obasanjo-is-a-comedian-kalu/
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by AreaFada2: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

I really shudder at the way some tribal warlord here elevate that criminal!!! His regime was barely a few years ago amd i dont recall any remarkable thing that old fool did
One of his comedy classic was "the Okonjo-Iweala who worked with me is different from the one who worked with Jonathan". Chai OBJ sabi talk from all orifices. Paying off much of our debt using the lady's World Bank credentials and connections was one of the few achievements of his regime, yet he still found a way to attack her.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by sen8or(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
kliq:
and such response comes from a Biafra aka Deputy Chief E-Wailer
and counter reply of this nature comes from blindfolded yellow bars

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
scana042:
my fellow Nairalanders let us keep focus. i am sick and tired of people telling Us what we hv always known, OBJ did this, IBB did that. kalu that is talking also had the opportunity to write his name with Gold in Abia as the state Governor what did he do. most of the 1999 Governors were not just ripe for leadership at-least we can see it from the last administration that lost the election. lets us also ask Orji Kalu hw he made his money to be able to donate 500million and $1million to PDP by 1999. KALU just like OBJ HAS NO MORAL GROUND TO TELL US ABOUT STEALING PUBLIC FUNDS because THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT simple.
Kalu was already a billionaire business man before he joined politics

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by foura: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Incase you have forgotten i will remind you,obj brought soludo and the banking sector was transform now we have atm and the benefit that follow online banking,two if not obj you we not have the like of nairaland today most of you can now ping ,chat,find your love one again on face book,obj brought akuyili and our production line was transform through nafdac bottling water was birthted if not you will still be drinking Lynon water,obj agriculture policy open up catfish and chicken farming that has better the life of many Nigerians obj administration open up shares and forex which transform Nigeria economy until gej destroy it,obj remove embargo on fed govt employment, it was in obj time that teachers and lectures started building and buying cars, u said obj was corrupt but he paid Nigeria dept and left enough money in the savings,even Kalu that cannot talk in abia state after milky the state dry, how do you say an ex general did not have 20,000 in his acct,most of you just hate his achievement and this man remain a king maker and relevant to state of things,if gej or buhari should rule when obj rule they cant achieve half of what he did because Nigeria was really in dark age but God use obj to mend things,may God forgive all of you
chukwudi44:

I really shudder at the way some tribal warlord here elevate that criminal!!! His regime was barely a few years ago amd i dont recall any remarkable thing that old fool did
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by nortcentrallord(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kalu ripping obj'z balls off since his mother operates on the same ogboni flight keys. Hahahahaha, one phrase caught my eye which is A Bini parable says, ‘how can an impotent man get medicine for his brother, who suffers weak Attention?” this dude just took obj's ass to the cleaners. Hahahahahahaha. With this guy and Fayose, obj might relocate to Gambia. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by mayorchelsea(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
The man from ota was always rejected at the polls in previous elections in the SW but the connivance of the east,north and south-south in the name of PDP always made him win,now they are wailing and holding the SW responsible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by mmmustapha(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Obasanjo is the enemy of state, we can only progress if we probe and jail him.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by dokiOloye(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
sukkot:
lets look at the top 5 positions in the country

president-fulani. buhari
vice president-yoruba. osinbanjo
senate president-yoruba. saraki
senate vp-hausa. dogara
house president. yoruba. gbajabiamila

so that is 3 yoruba, 1 hausa and 1 fulani and 0 igbo. igbo is nowehere to be found. yoruba controls the country whether you like it or not
lol.How do these posts U listed change d condition of d brown roofs in Ibadan or d fact that Osun state ppl r dying of hunger cos of lack of Niger delta money/federal allocation?
If it were like that,then d hausa/Fulani should be d most advanced in d country today,cos they've been 'dominating' since independence.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...thats because he's from their region. They accuse others of being Tribalistic yet cannot see the damage the thieves who they worship in the region have caused. OBJ is an outcast in Otta, no one has any good thing to say about him

Can you reconcile the two emboldened above?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Marzx: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2015
crystalclinton:
Good evening everybody, here is our won ticket of yesterday's fixed matches, congratulations to all my subscribers that won with me and to those who also won my games for the first time, you can now proudly say that fixed matches exist because you have benefited from it. My next games are ready with an odd of 958 and 50 odds. For those who want to be part of my next games should call me now on 09036540701. Fixed matches won't last forever, let make good use of this opportunity being offered to us now.
Don't fall for this.. Its not real.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by normaljenny(m): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Obasanjo knows too well thats why he has refused to have an official twitter and Facebook account and he would see how much Nigerians and the rest of the world sees him
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by 400billionman: 1:22am On Aug 17, 2015
DeltahArmy:
Kalu just said the undiluted fact. OBJ is nothing but a common thief who should not be taken serious by any sane person. PMB should be mindful of that guy with his useless advice.

OBJ plays to the gallery and Kalu is the only Nigerian politician that OBJ is afraid of. OBJ can never reply Kalu. Bet it !

Flying President. Buhari is trying to take after the Travelling President.. Travelling at Nigeria's expense..
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by 400billionman: 1:28am On Aug 17, 2015
kliq:
It's amazing how people worry so much about Obj? He's seen it all,been there done that....Baba has nothing to lose hence he's just having fun cheesy

He is having fun and wants a leader who was better than him to go to jail and silly people support him..

Call him a lucky man but his comments tend towards foolishness.. He wants GEJ to enter prison. Did GEJ steal even half of what OBJ stole. ?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by 400billionman: 1:30am On Aug 17, 2015
sigiyaya:
Which of the Orjis said this; SENATOR TA ORJI or ABIA STATE FORMER GOVERNOR ORJI UZOR KALU

Olodo, see your empty head.

Read again..

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by airmark(m): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
Kalu was already a billionaire business man before he joined politics

He romanced with IBB to get the money.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by 400billionman: 1:33am On Aug 17, 2015
NDPVF:
Passingshot,Ibedun,etc,will hide their witchcraft face from this thread.

You mean ?

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by 400billionman: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Ojiofor:
Only Orji Uzor Kalu can look at OBJ eye ball to eyeball and tell him the simple truth that he is a very UGLY man.

And OBJ will never give him a reply...

Out of fear of more casting..
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by 400billionman: 1:46am On Aug 17, 2015
owobokiri:
Obasanjo should just go and die. .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by 400billionman: 1:58am On Aug 17, 2015
foura:
Incase you have forgotten i will remind you,obj brought soludo and the banking sector was transform now we have atm and the benefit that follow online banking, two if not obj you we not have the like of nairaland today most of you can now ping ,chat,find your love one again on face book, obj brought akuyili and our production line was transform through nafdac bottling water was birthted if not you will still be drinking Lynon water,obj agriculture policy open up catfish and chicken farming that has better the life of many Nigerians obj administration open up shares and forex which transform Nigeria economy until gej destroy it,obj remove embargo on fed govt employment, it was in obj time that teachers and lectures started building and buying cars, u said obj was corrupt but he paid Nigeria dept and left enough money in the savings,even Kalu that cannot talk in abia state after milky the state dry, how do you say an ex general did not have 20,000 in his acct,most of you just hate his achievement and this man remain a king maker and relevant to state of things,if gej or buhari should rule when obj rule they cant achieve half of what he did because Nigeria was really in dark age but God use obj to mend things,may God forgive all of you

You forgot that OBJ also invented GSM.. So he actually brought Facebook and Pinging ?

I don't know ..

See future leaders .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated In Plateau (ADP Chairman) / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.