Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu (36587 Views)

Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by nightmile: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Ibos are so daft that they believe everything they hear or read without checking for fact. What a easy tribe to mislead. Always living on sentiments. Use ya flat heads for once if at all there is anything in it.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by DedeNkem: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2015
During Obasanjo's corrupt presidency, Orji Uzor Kalu was the ONLY politician in Nigeria who confronted him both privately and publicly.
Obasanjo's vindictiveness and penchant for vengeance destroyed Orji Uzor Kalu's businesses in Nigeria including Slok Air. one of the best local and international airlines during that time.

Obasanjo is evil and belongs in jail.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by ideykwum: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2015
That's the challenge with our youth! A total lack of comprehension and a lethargic approach to reading!

sigiyaya:
Which of the Orjis said this; SENATOR TA ORJI or ABIA STATE FORMER GOVERNOR ORJI UZOR KALU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by sigiyaya(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2015
ideykwum:
That's the challenge with our youth! A total lack of comprehension and a lethargic approach to reading!

Your grandfather is the with youth total lack of comprehension and a lethargic approach to reading!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by sigiyaya(m): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2015
nightmile:
Ibos are so daft that they believe everything they hear or read without checking for fact. What a easy tribe to mislead. Always living on sentiments. Use ya flat heads for once if at all there is anything in it.
DAFT.....!! i thought that word is only meant for you, your whole family and generation to come cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Sheggy13(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Am not sane because am pointing out to the world what defines a yoruba,isn't it?.shm.
The likes of OBJ have been criticized and opposed more by Yorubas to the point of him losing his own ward in the election that brought in Amosun. Can u tell me who can stand the likes of Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Tunde Bakare and co,in this country when it comes to activism and speaking out against ills no matter who he's involved? Are these people from your village?.. The platform you're using to spew this your gibberish was provided by a "snitch" Yoruba man. For you to use the characters of a few people to make a blanket statement at a tribe shows the inane hatred you have for them. I have good news for you tho. Your hatred has not stopped more Yorubas from forging ahead in their careers and making strides in their fields of endeavors while you stay online and rant. Such a pathetic life to live. Go find something more productive to do with your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by 42ultimate(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2015
I agree with Kalu when he said OBJ is a comedian, he has always been funny but Kalu himself is a bigger fool than the rest of Nigerians. Kalu is indirectly calling Nigerians fools for paying little attention to OBJ without seeing the evil he is doing but he himself is just saying that OBJ is corrupt without producing evidence of his corruption. So Kalu want me, ordinary Nigerian, to go and arrest and prosecute OBJ without evidence. Please look at it very well o, If Kalu, a multi billionaire and a business mogul, strongly believes that OBJ is corrupt, why can't he go and prosecute OBJ without bothering poor Nigerians. If OBJ took you for a fool and deceived you to finance his ambition, that doesn't mean that you should do the same to me. Just proof how corrupt OBJ is instead of just talking. Secondly, you said whatever become of Nigeria, OBJ should be held responsible, if Nigeria had become a better nation would you have mentioned OBJ, no, you would be bragging to us that you brought PDP to power. I am tired of calling OBJ corrupt because a fool like you say that. Present evidences then see if Nigerians will be stupid not to prosecute him.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
Sheggy13:

The likes of OBJ have been criticized and opposed more by Yorubas to the point of him losing his own ward in the election that brought in Amosun. Can u tell me who can stand the likes of Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Tunde Bakare and co,in this country when it comes to activism and speaking out against ills no matter who he's involved? Are these people from your village?.. The platform you're using to spew this your gibberish was provided by a "snitch" Yoruba man. For you to use the characters of a few people to make a blanket statement at a tribe shows the inane hatred you have for them. I have good news for you tho. Your hatred has not stopped more Yorubas from forging ahead in their careers and making strides in their fields of endeavors while you stay online and rant. Such a pathetic life to live. Go find something more productive to do with your life.
[/s]I know how you ediots rolls,but hey man,am equal to the task.I know a lot of good yorubas and i respects them.
But my point is,"When 80% of a bag of orange is bad,it isn't wrong to address that bag as a bag of bad oranges",hence,my open generalization.
BTW,i don't 'hate' yorubas,i simply abhors their altitudes in this country,and hence,pointing them for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Sheggy13(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I know how you ediots rolls,but hey man,am equal to the task.I know a lot of good yorubas and i respects them.
But my point is,"When 80% of a bag of orange is bad,it isn't wrong to address that bag as a bag of bad oranges",hence,my open generalization.
BTW,i don't 'hate' yorubas,i simply abhors their altitudes in this country,and hence,pointing them for all to see.
You just pick out figures from your cursed arse "Mr fake statistician". How many Yorubas have u interacted with or know in real life to come up with 80% figure? If you're educated to at least B.Sc level,you'd understand a thing or two about quantitative research. You just don't call out figures without any form of substantial research. Do I expect any better from a semi-literate creek warlord like you? Certainly not. Now sod off and keep off my mentions cos I'm off to work. You can stay online and rant all day while you wait for your amnesty stipends by month end.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by zendy: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2015
As much as there is no evidence to allude that Obasunjo was corrupt, it would be interesting to know how he went from having only N20,000 in his Bank account to becoming a Billionaire when he left office.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2015
sukkot:
lets look at the top 5 positions in the country

president-fulani. buhari
vice president-yoruba. osinbanjo
senate president-yoruba. saraki
senate vp-hausa. dogara
house president. yoruba. gbajabiamila

so that is 3 yoruba, 1 hausa and 1 fulani and 0 igbo. igbo is nowehere to be found. yoruba controls the country whether you like it or not

In the next four years we will tell you who has controlled this country... Virginfinder its obvious to you Saraki becoming a Yoruba man is a task you must achieve grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Sharksblow(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2015
Sheggy13:

So on point.... I've ignored them a lot but it seems its getting worse by the day. Seun is not doing enough in banning these tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by sukkot: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

In the next four years we will tell you who has controlled this country... Virginfinder its obvious to you Saraki becoming a Yoruba man is a task you must achieve grin grin grin
bros how far na ? why you dey fight the thingg na ? bros saraki na real yoruba ijinle man. accept the truth and it will set you free wink grin
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
Sheggy13:

You just pick out figures from your cursed arse "Mr fake statistician". How many Yorubas have u interacted with or know in real life to come up with 80% figure? If you're educated to at least B.Sc level,you'd understand a thing or two about quantitative research. You just don't call out figures without any form of substantial research. Do I expect any better from a semi-literate creek warlord like you? Certainly not. Now sod off and keep off my mentions cos I'm off to work. You can stay online and rant all day while you wait for your amnesty stipends by month end.
[/s]see painment.Your wailing won't save you.
First,am a graduate,and i studied Mech.Engr,and has been to India for upgrade,unlike you.I don't run around for work ,Exxon-Mobil pays me,and they knows what will befall them,if they don't.
As regards how i arrived at the 80%.What of if i tell you that its the outcome of my personal survey,coupled with other facts,such as Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria-Emir sanusi lamido sanusi,etc.?.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
Sharksblow:

So on point.... I've ignored them a lot but it seems its getting worse by the day. Seun is not doing enough in banning these tribalists.
[/s]Seun is our coach.deal with it.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
bros how far na ? why you dey fight the thingg na ? bros saraki na real yoruba ijinle man. accept the truth and it will set you free wink grin
[/s]Saraki is a fulani man,deal with it.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by sukkot: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Saraki is a fulani man,deal with it.
and my name is dangote
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Sheggy13(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]see painment.Your wailing won't save you.
First,am a graduate,and i studied Mech.Engr,and has been to India for upgrade,unlike you.I don't run around for work ,Exxon-Mobil pays me,and they knows what will befall them,if they don't.
As regards how i arrived at the 80%.What of if i tell you that its the outcome of my personal survey,coupled with other facts,such as Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria-Emir sanusi lamido sanusi,etc.?.
So India has become a paradise to u. Eyah sorry. If you've studied and lived in a first-world country like the UK like I did, perhaps you'd be creating threads to celebrate that daily. Upgrade my ass. So the upgrade u did was to learn how to threaten Mobil or blow pipelines when u don't get paid for sitting in your house. That simply substantiates my earlier statemenrt that you're nothing but a mere creek warlord. You're the type that give people from Niger Delta bad names. I'm equally from an oil producing community in Ondo state but I don't sit lazily and threaten multinationals to pay me just cos I'm from that area. I work for my money. If you're really skilled, Mobil should be thinking of how to increase your pay and not handing out stipends to u. Seriously the institution that handed out a certificate in Mech Engr to dumbskulls like u needs to be probed.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by wazobiaN9(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2015
NDPVF:
Don't blame Obasanjo,he is a Yoruba man.

Kalu wa simply reminding Nigerians and the world at large,what it means to be a yoruba.
Just go through those hard facts again.

you have spilled your bile, and your ilks have lapped up... like dogs
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
Sheggy13:

So India has become a paradise to u. Eyah sorry. If you've studied and lived in a first-world country like the UK like I did, perhaps you'd be creating threads to celebrate that daily. Upgrade my ass. So the upgrade u did was to learn how to threaten Mobil or blow pipelines when u don't get paid for sitting in your house. That simply substantiates my earlier statemenrt that you're nothing but a mere creek warlord. You're the type that give people from Niger Delta bad names. I'm equally from an oil producing community in Ondo state but I don't sit lazily and threaten multinationals to pay me just cos I'm from that area. I work for my money. If you're really skilled, Mobil should be thinking of how to increase your pay and not handing out stipends to u. Seriously the institution that handed out a certificate in Mech Engr to dumbskulls like u needs to be probed.
[/s]Hahahahahahaha.Yoruba always using Ondo to form ND,while the oil their belongs to pseudo Ijaw group.
BTW,i went to India to add Instrumentation & Technology to my field of knowledge.Its my choice where i study.Am not lazy buddy,i do get job slots from ExxonMobil,and her contractors.Am satisfied with the figures in my accounts,and need not kill myself in the name of 'work'.Am proud of being a 'creek war lord',and will always make life for ExxonMobil and her partner in crime (Nigeria),unbearable,for destroying my ecosystem and stealing from us.Now swerve.Ediot.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by nightmile: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]see painment.Your wailing won't save you.

The igbo race is the worst tribe in the world. All the evil you can ever think of are perpetrated by Biafrauds, DRUGS, PROSTITUTION, BABY FACTORY, ARMED ROBBERY etc. You guys are the reasons why Nigeria and Nigerians have bad image abroad because your tribe is caused with evil. There is always high crime rate any where your people are living in large numbers in Lagos and all over Nigeria. you ought not to comment at all if not that you are blind, deaf and dumb. Generation of robbers.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2015
zendy:
As much as there is no evidence to allude that Obasunjo was corrupt, it would be interesting to know how he went from having only N20,000 in his Bank account to becoming a Billionaire when he left office.
There is already more than enough evidence to prove he is very very very corrupt. He has already been indicted by two investigative panels. The elumelu and Halliburton probe panels
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by nightmile: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olusegun Obasanjo was indicted by the Hon Ndudi Elumelu panel for stealing $16 billion fund meant for the energy sector.He was also indicted by the Americans on the $182 million Halliburton scam

ok then, MUMU, go and ressurect your coward hero Ojukwu to arrest him.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by BraniacX(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
nerodenero:
All I see is "thieves calling thieves thieves"

One thing is certain, probe all Nigerian leaders both past and present, none would escape Kuje or Kirikiri.

I will like to believe you read through and saw kalu welcoming a probe by the EU and even UN!!!! That he had money before and after politics and he has very little to hide which can't be said for OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by BraniacX(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
jaxxy:

U see in d land of d blind the one eyed man is king! And in d light of d past leAders this nation has had Obj appears as pure brilliance sadly or not. It's nt dat obj isn't corrupt bt so has many others so hw do we judge him Dat been said he played an integral part in dis nation and had dis capacity to put things right bt smhow failed to do so nevertheless he tried according to the books.

According to which books? The ones written in the publishing house of Southwest,propaganda et al?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by BraniacX(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
sukkot:

president-fulani. buhari
senate vp-hausa. dogara

so that is 3 yoruba, 1 hausa and 1 fulani and 0 igbo. igbo is nowehere to be found. yoruba controls the country whether you like it or not

BwahahahahahahahahahahahahaHa!!! gringringrin

So that is your concept of dominance? cheesy

A glorified errand boy, a pseudo-hausa and northerner to boot, and the holder of a nominal post invalidated by not having the prerequisite numbers needed to outrightly dominate the lower house and here you are foaming in your mouth mouthing the word "dominance" gibberishly cheesy

Okay kontinuuuu grin

Far be it from me to cure you of your naivety cool
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by BraniacX(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
grandstar:

I know an SSS that worked with OBJ.

He said people and companies dash them stuff.

Think about it- If you awarded someone a contract of 10billion, how much will you give him as thank you? It is customary here to give someting

A Lebanese built a house for a banker who lent him money during his trying period. How much more will these politicians get?

Truth is they don't have to steal. Unfortunately, they are so greedy that they loot as well.

I doubt OBJ stole. The things he got were gifts.

Go and read on the halliburton probe or better yet, grow a brain(not an insult)
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by VirginFinder: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
[s]

In the next four years we will tell you who has controlled this country... Virginfinder its obvious to you Saraki becoming a Yoruba man is a task you must achieve grin grin grin[/s]

You are a dullard!

It is easier for you to become female than for Saraki to be anything but Yoruba.
I don't know Saraki personally and I have no business with him.
This doesnt in anyway affect his ethnic nationality.
Even the core north relate with him first as Yoruba man and then as a northerner.
That's why his emergence as Senate President put paid to Femi Gbaja's ambition as Speaker.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by chesterlee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
sukkot:

president-fulani. buhari
senate vp-hausa. dogara

Senate VP - Dogara
House President: Gbajabiamila

WTF is House President?
Sorry to say this....You are extremely dumb!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by OlgaLeez: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2015
The next information emission of the big delight has not brought, but speech as it is should it it, and about old Obasanjo it very interesting vital history, for the period of a life, it not once oars on the life, in early age Obasanjo has gone through a unexpected sting of a scorpion, and owing to knowledge of local residents, it managed to avoid heavy speed up. This news I on this site: https://www.naij.com/519832-obasanjo-rubbed-shoulders-death-12-times.html - See more at:
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by orunto27: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Orji Uzor Kalu and his ancestors are clowns.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by dokiOloye(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
O
sukkot:

president-fulani. buhari
senate vp-hausa. dogara

yes,Yoruba has been acting as conductors to hausa/fulani in controlling d country,I don't doubt that.
And that is why d country is in such a parlours condition.
That is why d country has made no progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Peter Obi's China References Got People Talking / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.