Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. (55489 Views)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God / Where Will You Worship God Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by tym92(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2015
even without seeing this, no REASON whatsoever should in any way refrain you from praising GOD....

d mighty 1 invicible in battle,
d I am dat I am,
d Lion of d tribe of Judah,
d King of kings,
d Lord of lords,
d Alpha & Omega,

Jehovah Sharmah,
Jehovah Nissi,
Jehovah Tsidkenu,
Jihovah Jireh,
Jehovah Elyon....

All glory, honour & adoration unto d most high God...

for His goodness & mercies endureth 4eva....

2 Likes

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by MadCow1: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2015
priscaoge:

See vexation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It's not a rubbish reason biko

I should praise God for making her physically challenged or what?

Or I should thank God that I am not in her shoes or what?

Make una fear God o.. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Sunnycliff(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2015
With an eyes soaked in tears and hands raised up to the heavens. I scream THANK YOU JESUS

2 Likes

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Demmocrats(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The babe set sha and she is also beautiful. I will choose this lady as a wife over our gold-diggers of girls we have in Nigeria.... At least I won't have to spend my money on shoes and wristwatches.

Barman give this man two bottles of 0rijin for that statement. Always seeing ways where there is no way. Seeing disadvantage as advantage touch if a brilliant mind

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by adexsimply(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2015
SMH
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by missKiffy(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The babe set sha and she is also beautiful. I will choose this lady as a wife over our gold-diggers of girls we have in Nigeria.... At least I won't have to spend my money on shoes and wristwatches.
Na wah o, see mentality

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Billygee2u: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]I'm Speechless cry cry cry[/size]

I'm sorry Lord for not been grateful, even when I'm ungrateful u are still faithful to me. Thank U Lord Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by jeremiah505(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Try not to joke about everything... Do not make mockery about peoples condition...

It a bad trait...

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Without hands and legs, this lady still finds God worthy to be praised and worshipped.

WHAT OF YOU?

But your moniker doesn't glorify his name. Change it today. Deactivate.

2 Likes

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by kipesco(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Is like a typical Nigerian girl have never dealt with you b4.

I just met a girl and tried to collect her digit guess what she told me " My eyes dey look up and down so if I give u my number something good go come out o" haba the girl wan open chemist shop.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2015
God forgoive me!hv nt been thankful to u enough .
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by aboki2000(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Without hands and legs, this lady still finds God worthy to be praised and worshipped.

WHAT OF YOU?

To God be all the Glory

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by nankosa(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Careful what you say

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by amusadele: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Na wa for you o o.
Nor be small!
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by mikron(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
must we have a reason first before we praise God? no. BABA God deserved to be praised every second of the day all the days of our lives
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by sukkot: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
phockphockman you done buy shares for nairaland ? all ya topic just dey make frontpage anyhow
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
priscaoge:

See vexation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It's not a rubbish reason biko

So because you see a woman without hands or legs you now say praise Jesus. Do you not see homeless people everyday. Do you not see beggars without legs or without hands or even eyes everyday. Why is it now you see this lady you start praising God. Is it because she's Oyinbo, or because she's well dressed. To be honest, I think you are just saying praise God because you think you are better or for the attention. You should praise God because you love him not because you feel morr privileged or blessed than others.

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by double0seven(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

I hope you're like 12 or 13 years, because that's the only way this your totally distasteful and irresponsible joke can be excused.

Don't you know the difference between what is appropriate and inappropriate !!!

Is ever that you must joke about.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Majesty82(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
U na badoo
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by 9jatatafo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
I complained that I have no shoes to wear not until I say a man without feet to wear shoes. Let JAH be praised!!!!
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by iheanyi40(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
thank you Jesus cheesy
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by flokii: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

WHAT OF YOU?

@OP you mean 'Idi nla' right? grin
PhockPhockMan:

WHAT OF YOU?

@OP you mean 'Idi nla' right?
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by chi4ik4(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
ability in disability
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by freecocoa(f): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is more like a reason not to praise him, if he can't give someone who loves and trusts him this much new hands and legs, why da feck then should he be praised? What exactly is she praising him for? Mschew.

6 Likes

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Burger01(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Nairaland! Smhsad
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Kirinwa: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chillext:
See shape

She's sexy I swear!

She set gaan.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yahweh's name be glorified.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Glory be to God almighty..
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by priscaoge(f): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrCuddles:

[s] So because you see a woman without hands or legs you now say praise Jesus. Do you not see homeless people everyday. Do you not see beggars without legs or without hands or even eyes everyday. Why is it now you see this lady you start praising God. Is it because she's Oyinbo, or because she's well dressed. To be honest, I think you are just saying praise God because you think you are better or for the attention. You should praise God because you love him not because you feel morr privileged or blessed than others [/s]

What nonsense are u talking about? Why will I think I'm better than her? See if u don't know what to say, pls stfu. Now note: I don't feel more privileged, blessed or whatever because I see a physically challenged person. Stop reading stuppppid meaning into someone's post.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
She praising Him for not giving her a dumb brain like yours (no offiens)
freecocoa:
This is more like a reason not to praise him, if he can't give someone who loves and trusts him this much new hands and legs, why da feck then should he be praised? What exactly is she praising him for? Mschew.

2 Likes

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]I'm Speechless cry cry cry[/size]

I'm sorry Lord for not been grateful, even when I'm ungrateful u are still faithful to me. Thank U Lord Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I share your points.

Happy Sunday my lady.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by freecocoa(f): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
She praising Him for not giving her a dumb brain like yours (no offiens)
It's obvious who the dumb one is, but as usual, you are deluded so no need to bother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.