Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. (55632 Views)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God / Where Will You Worship God Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by savio07(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
cry

Na here dey put you. Chai! Such is life Oo. Nothing lasts forever grin grin cheesy
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Zuwaogbes(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The babe set sha and she is also beautiful. I will choose this lady as
a wife over our gold-diggers of girls we have in Nigeria.... At least I won't have to spend my money on shoes and wristwatches.
see ur thinking
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by priscaoge(f): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U have all d bodily asset 2 be grateful 4 grin In whatever circumstance we find ourselves He deserves our praise.

Sure my dear! In every situation always give thanks whether good or bad cool cool

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by ByfireByfire: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Hypocrite, what's wrong with my moniker?
Are you God to judge me?

Mtcheeeewww.

I didn't expect anything better from a dead conscience. It's like expecting remorse from the devil.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by delishpot: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The babe set sha and she is also beautiful. I will choose this lady as a wife over our gold-diggers of girls we have in Nigeria.... At least I won't have to spend my money on shoes and wristwatches.

Na insult abi na praise?
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
freecocoa:
This is more like a reason not to praise him, if he can't give someone who loves and trusts him this much new hands and legs, why da feck then should he be praised? What exactly is she praising him for? Mschew.
this is the only sensible comment here. you must be very smart and have a good perspective on things.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Are you using Nokia 3310 ?
i tink 3310 is beta
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]I'm Speechless cry cry cry[/size]

I'm sorry Lord for not been grateful, even when I'm ungrateful u are still faithful to me. Thank U Lord Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
babe ur dp set welaa
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by priscaoge(f): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
stardragon:

babe ur dp set welaa

Thanks Dear..... smiley smiley smiley
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Wahala90: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
[size=18pt]God is the greatest.[/size]
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by nwakaibeya1: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2015
Behold John 5,30 Yet another Sunday of sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see John 5,30 Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change, we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsery that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as conventional and in vogue #NEVER, this is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a disaster humanbeings?you must rise and be wise if you only you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time … https:///90v6hjW8xs
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by 400billionman: 3:33am On Aug 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Na wa for you o o.

She is better than most Nigerian girls. Once dated a lady who takes 30 minutes to dress up + another 45 minutes to make up..
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by 400billionman: 3:38am On Aug 17, 2015
nankosa:

Careful what you say

Is she not a human being ?

What makes you better than that girl in that picture ? What Kastonkantrol said is what many reasonable Nigerian men will do. If one spends his/her life without affecting the world positively, he/she could pass for a nobody.

Most beautiful Nigerian girls are baggages of junk.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by 400billionman: 3:41am On Aug 17, 2015
freecocoa:
This is more like a reason not to praise him, if he can't give someone who loves and trusts him this much new hands and legs, why da feck then should he be praised? What exactly is she praising him for? Mschew.

Praise the devil if you cannot praise God.

Now a better picture of you..
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by coolporch: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Blessed be ur name oh lord
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by j1mmy: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2015
you mean god did it to the person but if you pray he will spare you other ways of illness and death?

stupid Africans!
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by simdam500(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
The Lord knows who serves him with all heart.

But to the pic, I thank God over her life...
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by whoisuche: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Without hands and legs, this lady still finds God worthy to be praised and worshipped.

WHAT OF YOU?

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY IN JESUS WONDERFUL NAME AMEN.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by bummyla(m): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.