Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,561 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. (55638 Views)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God / Where Will You Worship God Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
sukkot:
phockphockman you done buy shares for nairaland ? all ya topic just dey make frontpage anyhow

Hmmmm.

gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by nduchucks: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Why can't the congregation sacrifice the collection & tithes for only 1 month and buy the lady prosthetic limbs? This will enable the lady to be able to jump up and praise God even more.

Such a good cause should be the primary focus of tithes, but not the enrichment of some thieving pastors, overseers, prohets of doom, and other barayi lurking around in houses of worship.

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by smsshola(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The babe set sha and she is also beautiful. I will choose this lady as a wife over our gold-diggers of girls we have in Nigeria.... At least I won't have to spend my money on shoes and wristwatches.

shoro niyen....Na God dey say u shu praise o, na babe u dey eye.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Who are you to judge me?
You don't want to be judged. Guilty much?
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
I adore u lord despite I'm not too perfect but u still love me, care for me.. I appreciate everything oh lord
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by experimentist: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
marwanafrica:
ALHAMDULILAH YA ALLAH the lord of all the world
NA ALLAH SURE PASS OH!
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
freecocoa:
This is more like a reason not to praise him, if he can't give someone who loves and trusts him this much new hands and legs, why da feck then should he be praised? What exactly is she praising him for? Mschew.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Without hands and legs, this lady still finds God worthy to be praised and worshipped.

WHAT OF YOU?

wheres d pic
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by dalass(f): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The babe set sha and she is also beautiful. I will choose this lady as a wife over our gold-diggers of girls we have in Nigeria.... At least I won't have to spend my money on shoes and wristwatches.
Money money money!
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Spybradd: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lanretoye:
Let your name be glorified o Lord.

AMEN..HE IS HIGHLY LIFTED UP..
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by laskay44(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Without hands and legs, this lady still finds God worthy to be praised and worshipped.

WHAT OF YOU?

Alhamdulilahi
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by zoaka2200: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
:oLord I thank u for my life, u are worthy to be praise I give all the glory because u deserve it
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Samuelkirk(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lord Jesus i thank you
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
kraftykc:

I should praise God because I'm not her...? Are you retarded?
You have comprehension problem.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
nduchucks:
Why can't the congregation sacrifice the collection & tithes for only 1 month and buy the lady prosthetic limbs? This will enable the lady to be able to jump up and praise God even more.

Such a good cause should be the primary focus of tithes, but not the enrichment of some thieving pastors, overseers, prohets of doom, and other barayi lurking around in houses of worship.

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
wheres d pic
Are you using Nokia 3310 ?
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Gloryblossom(f): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lord I thank you for the awesome service and I thank u for making me be in your sanctuary not mortuary may be name alone be praise.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by AdeniyiA(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
PHOCKPHOCKMAN?. shocked shocked

let somebody shout hallelujah
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Aroh48(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
My heavenly father,Forgive because I have sinned against you.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Alihkizito(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
cry
happy sunday....dear.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Toseanai: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
May God be praise...hallelujah[color=#770077][/color]
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by kennyamusan(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I wanted to support ur post but on getting to the last line,ni discovered u need self evaluation or better still brain surgery. 'I won't eed to spend money on shoes and wristwatches '- that's d highest height os insensitivity,may the creator Forgive u
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by LADYARIK(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
D lord is good
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by luckyboss(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
there is a lot of reasons why God deserves our praise because without him there is nothing like our existence.
may your name be praise oh Jehovah!.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by ByfireByfire: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

WHAT OF YOU?

What an irony. By your username you clearly mock God to His very face though He spared your own hands and feet and now you have the impetus to still open a thread of one without hands and feet praising God.

I fear your brazen, adamant, God disdaining heart.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Xmyno(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
God has never and can never ever fail his followers. You have nothing to offer him, accept your praises and worship. I praise him everyday and his good to me......
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by ganiyu45(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yes
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
ByfireByfire:

What an irony. By your username you clearly mock God to His very face though He spared your own hands and feet and now you have the impetus to still open a thread of one without hands and feet praising God.

I fear your brazen, adamant, God disdaining heart.
Hypocrite, what's wrong with my moniker?
Are you God to judge me?

Mtcheeeewww.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by vague: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
this is not funny at all
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by magaux: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Are u indirectly abusing this lady?
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]I'm Speechless cry cry cry[/size]

I'm sorry Lord for not been grateful, even when I'm ungrateful u are still faithful to me. Thank U Lord Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U have all d bodily asset 2 be grateful 4 grin In whatever circumstance we find ourselves He deserves our praise.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by calabaman(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
God has been faithful.

I praise HIM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.