Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? (7159 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / What Name Did You Use In Saving Your Mother's Contact On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by bilulu(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
It's not all about guys let's also ask d ladies....... Ladies wats d name u saved ur side guy with?
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by chocolateme(f): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
1st bf: Nl Femi
2nd bf: Kelvin long ear
3rd bf: scam goat
4th bf: Ghost mode

All for me? I try oo grin grin grin

INTROVERT I am back from church

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by INTROVERT(f): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Deejavuu(f): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
What's a side nigga undecided

I only have side boos tongue
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by micronut(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Am here to Read comments
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by micronut(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

boos P-L-A-Y-E-R
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by sinaj(f): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
BeeJay tongue grin
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by priscaoge(f): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
His name of course!!!
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
sinaj:
BeeJay tongue grin

Beejay lamooooooo.

Is that he gets from you
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
I'm just here tah read comments.
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by sinaj(f): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
sinestro24:

Beejay lamooooooo.

Is that he gets from you
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
I dont hav a side guy so I guess this thread doesnt concern me. Sorry for checking in

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by funlord(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
undecided

See all the females gladly claiming side nigger status! After when dem call dem mgbekes, runs girls or oloshos dem go wan dry rake! Let me make a note of their names sef!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Moana(f): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Diana Hairdresser grin
Jokes
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Moana(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
undecided

See all the females gladly claiming side nigger status! After when dem call dem mgbekes, runs girls or oloshos dem go wan dry rake! Let me make a note of their names sef!
why are you sounding like a side nigga? grin
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by funlord(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Moana:
why are you sounding like a side nigga? grin

2 bad! The thread is specifically targeting "side ladies ", so your question is moot and invalid @ this point since I aint a chick! Try another pattern!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Moana(f): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:

2 bad! The thread is specifically targeting "side ladies ", so your question is moot and invalid @ this point since I aint a chick! Try another pattern!
undecided you read the topic very well?
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by funlord(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
undecided
Moana:
undecided you read the topic very well?

Erm madam! "SIDE LADIES" I.e ladies who engage in side nigger runs oh! Chei! Or should I help you with the spelling of your name next? You have a brain, use it! its not against the law you know! Jesus wept!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Huh? grin

Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by tpiander: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Moana(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Erm madam! "SIDE LADIES" I.e ladies who engage in side nigger runs oh! Chei! Or should I help you with the spelling of your name next? You have a brain, use it! its not against the law you know! Jesus wept!!!
i will leave you to your _stupidity then, clearly its pointless

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by funlord(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
angry
Moana:
i will leave you to your _stupidity then, clearly its pointless

No you dumb dim witted biatch! _stupidity is actually your middle name 4 thinking with your _sperm filled blockhead @ a turtles pace! Now kindly _FUCK OFF my mentions forever! Your 1 minute of fame is over and I've heard your idiocy is infectious so I don't want to get afflicted by it! Kindly follow the advice on the meme before swerving into oncoming traffic! _Twat!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by bilulu(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

wat name did u save his no with
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by bilulu(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
sinaj:
BeeJay tongue grin
wats beejay
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by germainediva(f): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Peace
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by bilulu(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
germainediva:
Peace
so dat d main guy thinks its a female contact
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by rawpadgin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
Am here to read comment & then check the dp's
Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Moana(f): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2015
funlord:
angry

No you dumb dim witted biatch! _stupidity is actually your middle name 4 thinking with your _sperm filled blockhead @ a turtles pace! Now kindly _FUCK OFF my mentions forever! Your 1 minute of fame is over and I've heard your idiocy is infectious so I don't want to get afflicted by it! Kindly follow the advice on the meme before swerving into oncoming traffic! _Twat!
just another frustrated idiiot on Nairaland. if at all i wanted fame best believe me it will not be something i will get from talking to a dumbasssss like you. idiiots always trying to make themselves relevant on the internet. The day you become as relevant as someone like Sujimoto is the day i would give you attention because i will actually have something sensible to gain. Right now as you are i have nothing knowledgeable to gain from you, kindly sit your regular ass down because there is nothing special about you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? by Sunymoore(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2015
If you called a girl that keeps multiple boyfriends as hoe, they will start calling for your head but they they forget what they are doing is no different from what a renowned Ashi is doing... SMH

(1) (Reply)

Hoelarious ! Cheating Bae Caught Using Disguise ( Funny Convos) / How Do I Bleep An Olosho? / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.