Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Girlfriend Is Arrogant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Arrogant (4916 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Radison: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hi mates, I have been dating her more over two years now but she is most times rude and arrogant. Easily raise her voice, drop/end my calls, sometimes insultive, switch off her phones, usually doesnt accept been wrong. I dont like such attitude, how talked to her but she hasnt changed all thses while. And am cool and calm type. Am tired of her attitutde. Am deeply in love with her. What should I do?
Serious and mature advise only. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good for ur unborn child....cross breeding. she will save u frm giving birth to mumu.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by delishpot: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Since you deeply love her more than your sanity and peace of mind. Stay with her and endure while praying that she will change.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
U hav talked to her and she doesn't want to listen... She doesn't respect u as a person so pls quit....

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Lilyomi(f): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Get a respected person to talk to n warn her. If it fails, welll... But pray for her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by 25omega(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
In my experience, women who have such attitudes in relationships have options. As in they have many guys running after them so if they have someone who is cool and calm and constantly being kind to them, they take that for granted because they feel they are the ish.

The saying goes: you don't know what you've got till its gone (you should read between the lines and decide on what to do)

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by enua(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
pls can u just try quiting ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by donholy28(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
I had one like that once...too annoying and doesn't seem to change... dump her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by valmunich(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
And you didn't notice all these before you were smitten
undecided

Well, if you no longer can accommodate it all, drop her arrogant ass and move on. Life's too short start fixing a spoilt, arrogant, immature kid.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
she seldom pick your calls is that a relatnshp? you might regret settling down with her if care is not taken. dont make wrong choice dude. in marriage she can act more than rude. and another thing is, maybe maybe maybe she has another guy which you dont know or she might have tasted something from other guys #justsaying
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by 2dice(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Well am Here to Learn... From the Pros
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Flashh: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will advice you to go get a Nike snickers and activate the Usain Bolt mode in you... bro, flee away from her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by funlord(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin
And you are still calling such a creature your girlfriend? Abeg give chance!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by MrBasketball: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
C.c Lalasticlala, how can you help this guy out?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lilyomi:
Get a respected person to talk to n warn her. If it fails, welll... But pray for her
Are you serious?pray for her....have you ever heard the term psychology if not that's the reason,you think prayer is what would magically reform human behaviour.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Rilwayne001: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Radison:
Hi mates, I have been dating her more over two years now but she is most times rude and arrogant. Easily raise her voice, drop/end my calls, sometimes insultive, switch off her phones, usually doesnt accept been wrong. I dont like such attitude, how talked to her but she hasnt changed all thses while. And am cool and calm type. Am tired of her attitutde. Am deeply in love with her. What should I do?

IMO - You should dump her. I hate arrogant peeps. angry

My 2 kobo.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
One chance relationship grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Lilyomi(f): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
aaronson:
Are you serious?pray for her....have you ever heard the term psychology if not that's the reason,you think prayer is what would magically reform human behaviour.
So u wan kill me? C as u vex! Anyway I stl say, pray for her. U cn join him too u knw. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Fernandowski(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hey dude.....remember

These hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lilyomi:

So u wan kill me? C as u vex! Anyway I stl say, pray for her. U cn join him too u knw. grin
Now I understand why black people can't evolve and also the extent to which Nigeria educational system is substandard,you just a product of the dysfunctional educational system.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Pdizzle(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
She probably has options. Make her aware she not your all in all, and be serious about it. If she misbehaves, scold her, and if she's not remorseful let it be that way. if she doesn't come back, forget her. I know she means a lot to you, but you mean a lot more to yourself and you'll be surprised how many chicks your raised self esteem will get you.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Olami90: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
25omega:
In my experience, women who have such attitudes in relationships have options. As in they have many guys running after them so if they have someone who is cool and calm and constantly being kind to them, they take that for granted because they feel they are the ish.

The saying goes: you don't know what you've got till its gone (you should read between the lines and decide on what to do)

Op, dis is d most likely reason.Take it or leave it.
Now dnt allow any lady, I mean any lady no matter her physique or wotever hold ur emotion to ransom.None of dem worth it until proven.
Wot makes you respectable is when you know wen to say NO or make rightful decisions.
Withdraw frm her and kill her false sense of relevance in every way u av made her av one. If she is still stupiid nd arrogant to make check herself nd change for good, show her silly head d way to express. Just forget her, she does not deserve u.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by olajorn(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
afolag:
Good for ur unborn child....cross breeding. she will save u frm giving birth to mumu.
Chai....See wickedness

If not for highest degree of mumuness,Why would You date à girl with Such character for two years

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Olami90: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Op, wot do u mean by saying she mean a lot to u? She mean a lot wen you are worthless to her? Else she won't be treating u like trash. Are u using ur head op?(Sorry, buh I av to be blunt here).

See, love is not a feeling at all. It is more of knowledge and work. Forget woteva she possesses in form beauty. U should know wot u want and stand for it, else u will be knocked off and pay darely in d name of feelings and shape.
Frm all u said, she is not ur type. She doesn't fit in and d best u can do is to flush her out.if u compromise, u are in for pain in ur life.U can't change anyone.U neva walk reach na em u no see better lady.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by ibe9ja: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Endtime things
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by titosantana(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Keep talking to her, if she persist, let her know she's not a wife material.

Then ditch her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by mayorall(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Radison:

#Sobs#. I pity this poor girl. This was one of the things that destroyed my relationship. She has started taking advice from outsiders, they've been instigating her against you. Seat her down, know the root of the problem, report her to her siblings if you are close. Give her at least 6 months of benefits of doubt before moving on. You are blessed.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Lilyomi(f): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
aaronson:
Now I understand why black people can't evolve and also the extent to which Nigeria educational system is substandard,you just a product of the dysfunctional educational system.
Jus make sure ur anger does not force u to ruin ur phone. grin.
I repeat; PRAY FOR HER!.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by xtervaganza(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
she wont change now and she will never change for life.

chances are she will get worse

you should ask yourself these questions- can you endure her rants? for how long can you endure? is she going to make you an unhappy married man?

one thing is 100% certain; she will never change

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by delishpot: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

IMO - You should dump her. I hate arrogant peeps. angry

My 2 kobo.

You are more than this na...... make it your 2 million pounds

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by kokoA(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
If you marry her you will die young.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Arrogant by Dahyormine(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
I av such a woman @present, dis one even has dis violent spirit, she can hit u wit anytin wen she is angry, she doesnt mind if u av an exam d following day, her aim is to make u fail d exam cos of anoyance. I av let pipu around her kno my intention not to see me as a bad nigga, cos anytime soon, na speed of ligth i won také commot fo her life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? / Mating Style In Animals / She Doesn't Love you If You Only Fvck Her And She Doesn't Allow You To Kiss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.