Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople (7577 Views)

Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) / Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) / Fulani Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by scholes0(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
huangcheng:

Stick to the topic or shut the Bleep up. We know the diversionary trick.

The Indigenous people of Lagos state is asking you migrants to go back to Oshogbo the land of brown roof and let them enjoy the vast opportunities their land provide. I have never seen a true Lagosian talk about "hosting" anyone in their land, even Jimi Agbaje co-exist with the Igbos and we love him to our bone but you Yoruba migrants from Ogbomosho won't let us rest. Always disturbing the peace of this lovely place.

Please you all should just head back to your evil forest once and for all so that we can live in peace with the hospitable Lagosians.

We ain't going no Where
Wh are in our Land, the traditional Heritage of Oduduwa atewonron.....

What useless diversionary trick are you talking about? does Ikorodu, Eti Osa or Ifako sound Igbotic to you?

4 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by vicadex07(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
And whos is the ondo man ruling lagos...a rumor oba akiolu debunked himself? Believe politicians at your own peril if PDP is your source of info. They desperately employed all available means to defeat APC and lying is the least of them
huangcheng:

Hypocrisy! You change the goal post whenever it favors you. How many Lagosians have Governed your state? How many non-indigene have Governed any Yoruba state? So why is it normal for an Ondo man to Govern Lagosians. Nobody will take that nonsense and you know it but because it favors you, you're OK with the status quo. That's colonization by trick or false pretense.

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Flyoruboy:

That's why I said in my last post that the OP is applying the usual Igbo/SE/Biafra mentality to Yoruba land. The Ijebus/Epes/Ikorodus have as much claim to Lagos as Aworis, as do the Egbas also. Who are the Epes? Ate they not Ojebus? All these people are Yorubas at the end of the day, which is the koko of the matter and all that matter. The OP is just trolling.

Listen small boy, you can lie to yourself all you want, you can even downplay this truth but the minorities are crying everyday about the colonization of their ancestral land. Is Ambode from Ijebu, Epe, Ikorodu or Awori? What is his business with Governance in a place that is not his ancestral land. Why will an Ondo man even have the guts to contest an election against an indigene and even win and nothing is being said about it?

Nobody can take that nonsense. It will never happen anywhere else outside Lagos even in Ondo, Osun or Ekiti that claim to be Yoruba land.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by totit: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
huangcheng:

Listen small boy, you can lie to yourself all you want, you can even downplay this truth but the minorities are crying everyday about the colonization of their ancestral land. Is Ambode from Ijebu, Epe, Ikorodu or Awori? What is his business with Governance in a place that is not his ancestral land. Why will an Ondo man even have the guts to contest an election against an indigene and even win and nothing is being said about it?

Nobody can take that nonsense. It will never happen anywhere else outside Lagos even in Ondo, Osun or Ekiti that claim to be Yoruba land.

That sums it up.
Thank u grin
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
anulaxad:

Ambode was born and is from Lagos so is Tinubu. lipsrsealed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwunmi_Ambode

Stop spreading lies.

Many Lagosians were also born in Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo and Osun but they won't even dare contest a local Govt election there. The day they try, they will be reminded that their parents are not indigene of the state. Tell me one non-indigene who has contested an elective position in your ancestral state.

Anyone? Gerrarahere! Freaking migrant.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by scholes0(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
huangcheng:

Yorubas in Lagos are like English people from Sheffield, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge resident in London
Igbos in Lagos are like French, Polish, Turkish, Armenian, Bulagarians resident in London or UK

Does the two look the same to you.

9 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
huangcheng:

so, because an Imo man cannot rule in Anambra, Yorubas should now toe thesame caveman ways?

How is our matter the headache of an ibo man that he now has to cut his head off before he can have peace?

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

And how is this the headache of an ibo man? grin

How ironic that it is mostly Yoruba migrants who scream "Lagos" more than the indigenous people of Lagos. When are you migrants going back to your abandoned red roofs in Ogbomosho?
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Everyone should ignore the bastard OP.
We have helped his thread achieve 3 pages already. No divisiveness in our land.

3 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by totit: 12:01am On Aug 17, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Exactly.
grin
Jahbless

3 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by scholes0(m): 12:01am On Aug 17, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Lol true... a thread that shouldn't hv even gone past page 0
Me, I am out.....

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Flyoruboy(m): 12:02am On Aug 17, 2015
huangcheng:

I hope this response will silence you for good, but if doesn't then you are nothing but a fool and attention seeking punk. You asked if Ambode is from Lagos? Personally it doesn't matter to me whether he is from Lagos or not as long as he's Yoruba. But I will present to you incontrovertible proof that he is. I just hope after this you will bow out in shame and finally shut the fvck up cheesy :

Ambode is our son, says Epe monarch
on May 12, 2014 at 12:21 am in News

The rumour surrounding the authenticity of Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode as an indigene of Epe, a sleepy town in the outskirt of Lagos was laid to rest over the weekend, as the Oluilara of Ilara, Oba Okunola Adesanya, one of the paramount rulers of Epe, described him as a bonafide indigene of Epe land.

Oba Adesanya, who spoke on behalf of the Olu of Epe and other monarchs at the induction of Ambode and other prominent sons of Epe into the Epe Club, and has been on the throne for the past 54 years, said the Ambode family had always been part and parcel of Epe.....

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/ambode-son-says-epe-monarch/

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2015
scholes0:

We ain't going no Where
Wh are in our Land, the traditional Heritage of Oduduwa atewonron.....

What useless diversionary trick are you talking about? does Ikorodu, Eti Osa or Ifako sound Igbotic to you?

What is the name of your village? Does it sound like Ikorodu, Eti Osa or Ifako? Why are you not proud of going back to your ancestral land? Come December most Igbos go back to their ancestral land and leave the indigenous people of Lagos to at least have a private time in their land but not other Yoruba migrants. Why fight over something that doesn't belong to you? No wonder you migrants keep trooping into Lagos in your thousands everyday so that you can further dominate and subjugate the minority indigenous Lagosians.

Such crass wickedness!!
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2015
scholes0:

Yorubas in Lagos are like English people from Sheffield, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge resident in London
Igbos in Lagos are like French, Polish, Turkish, Armenian, Bulagarians resident in London or UK

Does the two look the same to you.

An Anambra man will not dare contest an election in Imo state even though it's Eastern territory.
An Osun man can never contest an election in Ekiti state even though it is Yoruba territory.
A Kano man can never contest an election in Yobe state even though it's Northern territory.

So why do you think it is cool for an Ondo man to contest an election in Lagos state when there are indigenes vying for that office? Honestly, the day true Lagosians decides to send you migrants packing, we Igbos will be right behind them chasing you back to your abandoned slums in Oshogbo evil forest.

Mark my word, it will happen real soon. We are tired of the noise from Yoruba migrants talking about "host" in this once peaceful state.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2015
Flyoruboy:

I hope this response will silence you for good, but if doesn't then you are nothing but a fool and attention seeking punk. You asked if Ambode is from Lagos? Personally it doesn't matter to me whether he is from Lagos or not as long as he's Yoruba. But I will present to you incontrovertible proof that he is. I just hope after this you will bow out in shame and finally shut the fvck up cheesy :

cheesy

You asked me not to believe politicians but unfortunately you are the one believing a politically motivated press release from a political Oba. Is his WAEC registration where he clearly stated that he is from Ondo state false?

Leave Lagos to Lagosians and concentrate on Oshogbo or wherever the hell you all migrated from.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Flyoruboy(m): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2015
huangcheng:

You asked me not to believe politicians but unfortunately you are the one believing a politically motivated press release from a political Oba. Is his WAEC registration where he clearly stated that he is from Ondo state false?

Leave Lagos to Lagosians and concentrate on Oshogbo or wherever the hell you all migrated from.

Hahahaha. You are a CONFIRMED Fool. YOU accused Ambode of not being an indigene of Lagos and I presented you with incontrovertible proof. But instead of towing the honorable path and admit your presumptuousness, in the usual stubborn goat igbo fashion, you are still arguing blindly. You reject the Oba's declaration, and in effect Inec's and the courts' jurisdiction to declare him fit to contest and occupy the seat. Please who the fvck are you? ? Of course your opinion or view on the subject is irrelevant coz in the overall scheme of things coz you are a nobody. As for me, I will go bed a glad man for exposing your foolishness and mischief. Smh. You are indeed a big fool. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by hakeem4(m): 12:24am On Aug 17, 2015
VickJames:

What's the meaning of "eko" in yoruba language?
eko is something like a farmland
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by hakeem4(m): 12:37am On Aug 17, 2015
oladele97:
It seems this op don't know the different between Lagos and Lagos state.

The Lagos that you said was first rule is the part of the island. Am from ikorodu part of Lagos, and our origin is pure ijebu as well as epe, and others.... The awori only occupied part of Benin Republic Ogun state and part of Lagos state which is badagry
my brother Omo eluku

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Hahahaha. You are a CONFIRMED Fool. YOU accused Ambode of not being an indigene of Lagos and I presented you with incontrovertible proof. But instead of towing the honorable path and admit your presumptuousness, in the usual stubborn goat igbo fashion, you are still arguing blindly. You reject the Oba's declaration, and in effect Inec's and the courts' jurisdiction to declare him fit to contest and occupy the seat. Please who the fvck are you? ? Of course your opinion or view on the subject is irrelevant coz in the overall scheme of things coz you are a nobody. As for me, I will go bed a glad man for exposing your foolishness and mischief. Smh. You are indeed a big fool. cheesy

No name calling small boy. The only Lagosian on this thread has walked away after i called him out. Not because he doesn't have what to say but because he's diplomatic. That's a true Lagosian, they are naturally very peaceful and hospitable unlike you migrants from the evil forests of Ogbomosho. You migrants don't care about the feelings of the minority, you have overtaken their state and have relegated them to the background. You never see the wrong in your covetousness and when they try to complain you scream "Awa Omo-Odua".

I will be here waiting for the day when the pressure cooker will say enough of the suppression and explode. You will be very surprised how many Igbos will be right behind them when they send you all back to your abandoned animal kingdom. You think Igbos don't know that the real trouble makers aren't the indigenes but the migrants?

Grab as much Lagos state resources as you want now that you have the chance, the clock is ticking. I'm out of here.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by totit: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2015
[Why on earth would this be seen among igbo race??

I have listen severally to igbo songs.. Which Whenever they to talk about igbo people, they will only mention ANAMBRA, IMO and ENUGU... Am

The worst part is the Gospel singers are also doing the same.... You will be listening to igbo gospel music , they will be praying to God ""Gozierem ndi onitsha, Gozierem ndi IMO, ENUGU na ANAMBRA state nine" "

WHY are they disregarding us ===EBONYI and ABIA

HAVENT WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF IGBO RACE

Yoruba eronu oo
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by MayorofLagos(m): 3:43am On Aug 17, 2015
On this topic, its a simple clarification.

There are several independent accounts of who occupied Lagos, who owns Lagos, who owns the throne, who the land barons are, who the elites and socialites of Lagos are....and uptil today none of it has Ibo in the numbers.

Ibo is excluded in the who is who of Lagos! So what else do we need to discuss about ownership of Lagos?

Bloody Lagooners!! angry angry
Crazy Five Percenters .... angry

3 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by SUBWAY101(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2015
I dont know whats wrong with this animals from the sad beast. They hate there own land and always trying to claim peoples land. We are Yorubas, leave us alone and go face your erosion cursed land. Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by SUBWAY101(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
huangcheng:

No Igbo man will call Lagos a no man's land. Lagos is Yoruba territory but Lagos is for the indigenous people of Lagos state and not for every Yoruba migrants to Govern. Go back to your evil forests where you migrated from so that true Lagosians can enjoy their ancestral land. Lagosians are tired of the dominance by Yoruba migrants under the pretense of "We are one". They don't dominate you in your ancestral lands.
[/s]

Speak for your erosion cursed land. Yorubas from Osun, Ondo or anywhere are my blood brothers. We are all Yoruba, My Dad is Awori and mom from Epe, leave us alone and face your cursed land. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by fx45(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2015
anulaxad:
Nonsense, My grandma is 76 and was born in Lagos in the 1930's and we are Yoruba.

Please stop your foolish nonsense here, do not go any further in causing unnecessary trouble. Yorubas have lived in Lagos for hundreds of years.
Yes, she was born in Lagos. Where is her father from? Go and ask her very well. She definitely will tell you.

The truth is that most people who parade themselves as Lagosians are migrants from different parts of Yorubaland. The original indigenous owners of Lagos are the Aworis and the Binis. These days it is most disheartening to find immigrants from Osogbo, Ogbomoso, Ile-Ife, Oyo, Akure and many other hinterland Yoruba towns all claiming Lagosian.

Maybe they're right in a way. Constitutionally, if you live, work and pay your taxes in Lagos, then you should be addressed as a Lagosian. If you were also born in Lagos, same applies.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by pazienza(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Political power comes from physical
deeds, not moral rights - only occupation.
Those people who occupy a territory
determine the nature of the society in that
region. - Arthur Kemp.

The other Yoruba migrants in Lagos like Tinubu, an Osunite, Ambode, an Ondonite and the Brazil returnees have occupied Lagos for a long time that they are now making political claim to it, if you give the the Aworis/Eguns/ Ijebus chance, they will repeat the Ogba/Ikwerre/Ekpeye scenario in PH, greedy politicians amongst them will seek to wrestle the control of Lagos from the current mainstream Yorubas.

A future Biafra Army must make use of this.

If Nigeria, however continues to exist, and Igbos continue to migrate to Lagos, our numbers will reach a critical mass....

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by fx45(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Omololu007:
guy what's all dis "oshogbo" u are just tellin me to go back to sef,av I eva tell u dat am from osun state? Use ur brain guy..my dad is from ondo and my mum is from imota so try get sense
But you've been claiming Lagosian. That is sad... Go through what you wrote again. Your dad is from Ondo, your mum is from Imota while yourself is probably from Lagos That's the exact point the article is trying to address. My friend, you're from Ondo and NEVER a Lagosian. That's the problem with most Yoruba migrants in Lagos state. Most of you have forgotten where you come from

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by fx45(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2015
eleshin:
Well m a lagosian from Epe/lagos island. My tribe and language is Yoruba, so I don't really understand the difference between the two cos Lagos is just a city in Yoruba land.
Sir, nobody is disputing Ur claim of being an indigenous Lagosian. The point the OP was trying to make is that majority of Yorubas claiming to be Lagosians are actually immigrants from Yoruba hinterland. If you can be honest enough to yourself, you know its the truth

2 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2015
fx45:
Yes, she was born in Lagos. Where is her father from? Go and ask her very well. She definitely will tell you.

The truth is that most people who parade themselves as Lagosians are migrants from different parts of Yorubaland. The original indigenous owners of Lagos are the Aworis and the Binis. These days it is most disheartening to find immigrants from Osogbo, Ogbomoso, Ile-Ife, Oyo, Akure and many other hinterland Yoruba towns all claiming Lagosian.

Maybe they're right in a way. Constitutionally, if you live, work and pay your taxes in Lagos, then you should be addressed as a Lagosian. If you were also born in Lagos, same applies.

I am tired of these crafty people honestly, i am talking about their systematic colonization of the indigenous Lagosians and they're talking about Ibos claiming Lagos. Which Igbo man will want to claim Lagos? We can only lay claim to the piece of land we bought lawfully in Lagos. By Christmas we all head back to our land and leave the true Lagosians to have a quiet time to discuss private pressing issues in their land but these migrants don't ever leave to their cursed lands, they now claim to be Lagosians.

They are always the first to scream "Lagos is Yoruba land". These MIGRANTS should know that Lagos is not "YORUBA LAND", Lagos is Lagosians land, Osun is Osunites land, Ondo is Ondoites land. Leave Lagosians to their land and go back to your evil forests. The earlier the true Lagosians start making noise about this issue the earlier they will reclaim their ancestral land else these Oshogbo dwellers will take over the place and install their sons to rule over them.

What the heck!!

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by anulaxad(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2015
fx45:

Who are you?

My Grandma is half Sierra Leonean while my her father again is from Lagos, unlike you I know my history. Most Yoruba people who live in Lagos are originally from Lagos, the Yoruba lagos dialect is the most clearest out of all Yoruba dialects, this is not because they are the most educated but simply because hstorically they're Yoruba has been like that.

I have told people like you a billion and one times, Aworis are Yorubas, Binis have no link to Lagos other than through the King and some settlers, Yorubas have been living in Lagos for hundreds of years.

Look why are we even explaining this to you.
My mother was born in Ibadan while her family was from Lagos, she lived most of her life in Ogun state.
My dad's side is from Ogun state. Yorubas don't divide themselves, everywhere they go they are the same.

Stop your pettiness.

3 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2015
pazienza:
Political power comes from physical
deeds, not moral rights - only occupation.
Those people who occupy a territory
determine the nature of the society in that
region. - Arthur Kemp.

The other Yoruba migrants in Lagos like Tinubu, an Osunite, Ambode, an Ondonite and the Brazil returnees have occupied Lagos for a long time that they are now making political claim to it, if you give the the Aworis/Eguns/ Ijebus chance, they will repeat the Ogba/Ikwerre/Ekpeye scenario in PH, greedy politicians amongst them will seek to wrestle the control of Lagos from the current mainstream Yorubas.

A future Biafra Army must make use of this.

If Nigeria, however continues to exist, and Igbos continue to migrate to Lagos, our numbers will reach a critical mass....

An Igbo man is a natural capitalist, he never wants anything for free and he never offers any goods or service for free. An Igbo man will be the last person to steal a piece of land, he will rather pay a price for the thing he wants and a fair price too. The indigenous people of Lagos have nothing to fear from the Igboman. Rather his fear should be channeled to those who pretend to be their Yoruba brothers by day and orchestrate ways of taking over their land at night.

Can you believe that Tinubu, an Osun man is now the king maker of Lagos, he even influences who becomes the Oba of Lagos. Chai!!! What an insult to Lagos ancestors!! I don't know if you have met the true indigenous Lagosians before, man you should visit Badagry, somewhere under the bridge where they like to gather in sunny afternoons to drink palmwine. You would just love them for their peaceful nature, civility and hospitality.

I cannot say the same for these migrants. They are just so annoying, loud and lack basic manners. They actually have messed up the once peaceful Lagos state i grew up knowing, they brought Agbero, road side markets and other insanity you see around Lagos, they are also very dirty in nature. My Lagosian friends are tired of them but they can't do anything because they are very few.

Igbos will do everything they can to help send these Ogbomosho dwellers back to their evil forests and cursed lands. Why are they running away from their ancestral lands though? The worse is that they never return or plan to return someday.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2015
anulaxad:

Look why are we even explaining this to you.
My mother was born in Ibadan while her family was from Lagos, she lived most of her life in Ogun state.
My dad's side is from Ogun state.
Yorubas don't divide themselves, everywhere they go they are the same.

Just shut the fvck up man. See how confused you sound, your mother was born in Ibadan, she lives most of her life in Ogun state. Your dad is from Ogun state bla bla and somehow you became a LAGOSIAN. Man you are an Ogun man and not a Lagosian. Go back to your fathers land or wherever the hell you migrated from, your family probably MIGRATED to Lagos in the early 60s and you're quick forgetting your ancestral land you lost child.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by anulaxad(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2015
huangcheng:

Just shut the fvck up man. See how confused you sound, your mother was born in Ibadan, she lives most of her life in Ogun state. Your dad is from Ogun state bla bla and somehow you become a LAGOSIAN. Man you are an Ogun man and not a Lagosian. Go back to your fathers land or wherever the hell you migrated from, your family probably MIGRATED to Lagos in the early 60s and you're quick forgetting your ancestral land you lost child.

You ignorant hate-filled demonic egotistic narcissistic illiterate. You are unbelievably stupid, your plans to annoy me and destroy our unity will not work.

Wicked omo wale, devilish being who's stupidity has no limits. I shall not reply to your ignorant comments that come out of your tribalistic childish mouth. Worthless nonentity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Otu Emerges Cross River APC Guber Candidate / Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria / Christians Admits Ur Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.