Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople (7566 Views)

Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) / Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) / Fulani Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by fx45(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2015
anulaxad:
My mother was born in Ibadan while her family was from Lagos, she lived most of her life in Ogun state.
My dad's side is from Ogun state. Yorubas don't divide themselves, everywhere they go they are the same.

Stop your pettiness.
Lord have mercy!

Your mother is from Ibadan and your father is from Ogun.... Two entirely different states. And you're here still claiming to be Lagosian How the hell does that add up? It seems the OP had you in mind when he was writing that article. You're definitely a confused individual but I can help you. The fact is that you're an Ogun man and NEVER a Lagosian.

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by anulaxad(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2015
fx45:
Lord have mercy!

Your mother is from Ibadan and your father is from Ogun.... Two entirely different states. And you're here still claiming to be Lagosian How the hell does that add up? It seems the OP had you in mind when he was writing that article. You're definitely a confused individual but I can help you. The fact is that you're an Ogun man and NEVER a Lagosian.

Did you even read?

Ignorance is a disease. My mums family is from Lagos, she was born in Ibadan raised in Ogun and that's where she meet my dad.

I was born in Lagos, so was my Grandma, so was my great Grandfather and it continues. You are so hell-bent on causing unnecessary trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2015
anulaxad:

You ignorant hate-filled demonic egotistic narcissistic illiterate. You are unbelievably stupid, your plans to annoy me and destroy our unity will not work.

Wicked omo wale, devilish being who's stupidity has no limits. I shall not reply to your ignorant comments that come out of your tribalistic childish mouth. Worthless nonentity.

Unity with who? The kind of unity the cockroach had with the fowl before it swallowed it eh? grin grin Is that what you MIGRANTS told yourselves before you trickily took over the Governance of Lagos and relegated the indigenous Lagosians to the background?

I don't think Jimi Agbaje or Obanikoro will be happy with that kind of Ambody unity in their ancestral land. Gerrarahere!! you lost son. Pack your "Apo Ifa" and head back to your cursed land ASAP, Lagosians want you out of their land as quickly as possible. BTW why are you cursed people denying your ancestral land though?

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by fx45(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2015
anulaxad:
Did you even read?

Ignorance is a disease. My mums family is from Lagos, she was born in Ibadan raised in Ogun and that's where she meet my dad.

I was born in Lagos, so was my Grandma, so was my great Grandfather and it continues. You are so hell-bent on causing unnecessary trouble.
Are you the only person born in Lagos? Aren't there people from Enugu state who were born in Lagos? Does that make them indegenous people of Lagos. I am from Abia state and my elder brother's wife is from Lagos state. Does that make his son a Yoruba or a Lagosian for that matter?

My friend, your father is from Ogun state and so are you. You're not a Lagosian. You can NEVER be one. I'm sure you've not lived in Lagos more than myself. The fact that you're Yoruba doesn't make you more Lagosian than myself. Get that into your thick skull. We're all immigrants

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2015
anulaxad:

Did you even read?

You were born in Lagos doesn't make you a Lagosian. I was born in Lagos when your parents were probably in secondary school but i'm a full blooded Igbo man. Your father is from Ogun so are you. You are an Ogun man so stop coveting other people's land. GO back to wherever you MIGRATED from you lost child.

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by heavenstorm: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2015
huangcheng:

Just shut the fvck up man. See how confused you sound, your mother was born in Ibadan, she lives most of her life in Ogun state. Your dad is from Ogun state bla bla and somehow you became a LAGOSIAN. Man you are an Ogun man and not a Lagosian. Go back to your fathers land or wherever the hell you migrated from, your family probably MIGRATED to Lagos in the early 60s and you're quick forgetting your ancestral land you lost child.
Guy it shall never be well with you nd your days. May your ways be roughened nd smothered... Ko ni da fun iyala ya e... Iwo oloriburuku omo ale... Iwo Iran Kiran yi... U think ur divide nd rule can work among my pple.... It shall never be well with u I swear.... Left to me killing u guys is what I relish most.... After d unfettered access u guys have in my fatherland making up your dirty nd caustic ponzi schemes u have d guts to incite or whip up sentiment amidst my pple... It shall never be well with ur days... Wherever u re in dis Lagos may u die an untimely death.... May ur days be filled with trepidation nd unavoidable calamitous events..... How dare a goat wake up a sleeping lion if not ready for death..... Trust my gullible Yoruba pple who re too open minded nd civil with u parasites.... If not we won't sell u a parcel of land or allow u in administrating any part of our fucking enclave.... What insolence..... You Nd ur kind dat harbour dis thought may Sango olukoso atere the magbon drink ur blood
Let obatala akalomagba obatewere pieces ur destiny if u still have any useless parasites son of a grasshopper.... Vermins... I hate u Nd ur kinds

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by anulaxad(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2015
fx45:
Are you the only person born in Lagos? Aren't there people from Enugu state who were born in Lagos? Does that make them indigenous people of Lagos? I am from Abia state and my elder brother's wife is from Lagos state. Does that make his son a Yoruba or a Lagosian for that matter?

My friend, your father is from Ogun state and so are you. You're not a Lagosian. You can NEVER be one. I'm sure you've not lived in Lagos more than myself. The fact that you're Yoruba doesn't make you more Lagosian than myself. Get that into your thick skull. We're all immigrants

I wasn't going to quote you but I realised how much of an illiterate you are.

How can someone be an immigrant in their own country? An immigrant is someone who has migrated out of their country.

From your previous statement I have realised that you are writing out of stupidity and ethnic bigotry, you speak about stuff you do not understand, you use words that have no correlation to the matter. Ignorance at its best. Hence why I won't reply to you next time.

P.S: No in fact I live in London. When I finish my education I shall return to Lagos or wherever that suits me.

fx45:
My friend you're full of gibberish. We're using the word IMMIGRANT here in the context of migrating from one place to the other. You and I aren't originally from Lagos and no amount of argument can change that.
If you're irked that I called you an immigrant in the country of your birth, then explain why you lot open your gutters and refer to yourselves as my 'hosts' in the country of my birth I mean what effrontery and insolence?
Let me remind you once again, you're from Ogun state and that settles it. Dont try to be a revisionist. Know your roots and make sure you identify your ancestral lands. It's pure greed and covetiousness for you to come and publicly claim what you're not. You're a Settler(since you're averse to immigrant) in Lagos, so am I

Illiterate, an Immigrant is someone who migrates from one country to another.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration

Have I claimed that your being hosted by Yorubas?

I don't know whether you are Igbo, Hausa, Fulani or whatever and I don't care, why cause I am not a tribalist unlike yourself.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Alfranco(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2015
scholes0:
Lagos is 100% Yorubaland pure and simple.
Yorubaland extends even more Westwards than Lagos into Republic of Benin and Togo...
And here , someone is thinking Lagos is not Yorubaland....Lmao ... so Lagos is an Enclave right in the middle of Yoruba territory Abi?

The natives of Lagos state are made up of 2 major groups
1 YORUBAS
subdivided into: Aworis, Ijebus, Egbas and Saros

2 GUN GBE
These are the Ogus (Eguns) some of which live in Badagry LGA.
They are a much smaller minority though.... And even they, migrated to Lagos (Yoruba territory) as refugees from the Dahomean wars
Here is their Wiki page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogu_people

Don't yo dare come here attempting to tell us our history.... Yoruba are no fools.

Bro anyone disputing the 'Yorubaness' of Lagos with some spurious cooked up stories as this should be seen as running a high fever. Lagos is a territory almost totally surrounded by Yoruba towns contiguous to it save the atlantic ocean.

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2015
heavenstorm:

Guy it shall never be well with you nd your days. May your ways be roughened nd smothered... Ko ni da fun iyala ya e... Iwo oloriburuku omo ale... Iwo Iran Kiran yi... U think ur divide nd rule can work among my pple.... It shall never be well with u I swear.... Left to me killing u guys is what I relish most.... After d unfettered access u guys have in my fatherland making up your dirty nd caustic ponzi schemes u have d guts to incite or whip up sentiment amidst my pple... It shall never be well with ur days... Wherever u re in dis Lagos may u die an untimely death.... May ur days be filled with trepidation nd unavoidable calamitous events..... How dare a goat wake up a sleeping lion if not ready for death..... Trust my gullible Yoruba pple who re too open minded nd civil with u parasites.... If not we won't sell u a parcel of land or allow u in administrating any part of our fucking enclave.... What insolence..... You Nd ur kind dat harbour dis thought may Sango olukoso atere the magbon drink ur blood
Let obatala akalomagba obatewere pieces ur destiny if u still have any useless parasites son of a grasshopper.... Vermins... I hate u Nd ur kinds

Hey small boy calm your nerves. See how angered you are because someone told you a bare face truth. What are you afraid of losing in Lagos? hmmmm political dominance i guess. You don't want anybody to talk about the status quo right. I see!! I am not a Lagosian, i am not as peaceful or hospitable as they are. There is no need threatening behind a computer screen, i am an Igbo man living in Lagos so i am reachable. Why don't you send me a PM so that i can send you my address and you can come kill me yourself. I'll leave my gate open the day you're coming so you don't have any problem reaching me.

If this is what i can do to get rid of one MIGRANT at a time, i will be more than happy to help the indigenous people of Lagos reclaim their land. I'll be waiting for your PM.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by heavenstorm: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2015
fx45:
Are you the only person born in Lagos? Aren't there people from Enugu state who were born in Lagos? Does that make them indegenous people of Lagos. I am from Abia state and my elder brother's wife is from Lagos state. Does that make his son a Yoruba or a Lagosian for that matter?

it shall never be well with you... Oloriburuku omo ale...... Let Sanponna eat up ur destiny if u ever have 1....useless opportunistic animals...... What pains me most is dis docility Yorubas posses towards u vermins... Too much civility with u goats is making u demand for ur hell ride..... I wish we can be mentally resilient nd repulsive like d ikwerres to u labourers..... But too much education nd religion has totemized my pple.... If not u re roasted hot dogs..... Mad goats..... Igbo re Vermins
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2015
heavenstorm:
it shall never be well with you... Oloriburuku omo ale...... Let Sanponna eat up ur destiny if u ever have 1....useless opportunistic animals...... What pains me most is dis docility Yorubas posses towards u vermins... Too much civility with u goats is making u demand for ur hell ride..... I wish we can be mentally resilient nd repulsive like d ikwerres to u labourers..... But too much education nd religion has totemized my pple.... If not u re roasted hot dogs..... Mad goats..... Igbo re Vermins

This is the way the true MIGRANTS talk in Lagos. You'll know them from 2 miles out. Very loud, uncivilized and uncultured, plus they are very dirty looking. Dude i am waiting for your PM so that i can help end public nuisance on the internet.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Alfranco:

Bro anyone disputing the 'Yorubaness' of Lagos with some spurious cooked up stories as this should be seen as running a high fever. Lagos is a territory almost totally surrounded by Yoruba towns contiguous to it save the atlantic ocean.

You obviously did not read the Op-ed. Nobody is disputing the "Yorubaness" of Lagos. I am saying that Osunites are not Lagosians, Ogunites are not Lagosians, Oyos or whatever they call them ain't Lagosians. Lagosians are the indigenous people of Lagos and should be allowed to run their state.

You are not from Lagos, your fathers probably MIGRATED to Lagos, so tell Tinubu, Ambode and the rest of your MIGRANT brothers to pack their "Apo Afa" and go back to your cursed land and let the true indigenous people of Lagos control their state.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by heavenstorm: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2015
huangcheng:

This is the way the true MIGRANTS talk in Lagos. You'll know them from 2 miles out. Very loud, uncivilized and uncultured, plus they are very dirty looking. Dude i am waiting for your PM so that i can help end public nuisance on the internet.
Save d stress write me ur cell number nd Facebook I'd... Dats all I need... I need just ur number nd ur picture...we can start from there.... Shebi u no get work on a Monday morning abi... Useless omo ibo....be like say u just do freedom for ur oga hand... But dat small market wey dey ur shop if fire no burn am call me Ajagolo.... Ur number Nd facbk Id
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by fx45(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2015
anulaxad:
How can someone be an immigrant in their own country? An immigrant is someone who has migrated out of their country.

P.S: No in fact I live in London. When I finish my education I shall return to Lagos or wherever that suits me.
My friend you're full of gibberish. We're using the word IMMIGRANT here in the context of migrating from one place to the other. You and I aren't originally from Lagos and no amount of argument can change that.

If you're irked that I called you an immigrant in the country of your birth, then explain why you lot open your gutters and refer to yourselves as my 'hosts' in the country of my birth I mean what effrontery and insolence?

Let me remind you once again, you're from Ogun state and that settles it. Dont try to be a revisionist. Know your roots and make sure you identify your ancestral lands. It's pure greed and covetiousness for you to come and publicly claim what you're not. You're a Settler(since you're averse to immigrant) in Lagos, so am I

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by heavenstorm: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2015
huangcheng:

You obviously did not read the Op-ed. Nobody is disputing the "Yorubaness" of Lagos. I am saying that Osunites are not Lagosians, Ogunites are not Lagosians, Oyos or whatever they call them ain't Lagosians. Lagosians are the indigenous people of Lagos and should be allowed to run their state.

You are not from Lagos, your fathers probably MIGRATED to Lagos, so tell Tinubu, Ambode and the rest of your MIGRANT brothers to pack their "Apo Afa" and go back to your cursed land and let the true indigenous people of Lagos control their state.

Your father sent u abi... Since Biafra rants has gone down by the clever buhari u now want to whip up sentiments where ur useless brother Nnamdi goat has called a zoo... After ur useless father's nd brothers have been shouting over d Internet for anoda Biafra ponzi scheme to outwit d minorities... U re only greedy animals not clever beings... So u pple re nothing but petty thieves armed robbers fake drugs sellers pregnancy sellers... Fake alomo sellers.... Fake phone importers... Fake butter sellers... Fake wine sellers... Pls get out of dis site cos it's created by a proud ogun boi.... Not 1 tribalistic useless ibo parasite... Personally I've never seen an ibo man amount to something good in there life... Dats y u could wake up on a Monday morning disturbing a political community created by a hard working Yoruba boi dat ur useless father told u his tribe killed ur grand father... What an unfortunate being you are....
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by fx45(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2015
heavenstorm:
Rants from a mentally deranged!

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2015
heavenstorm:

Save d stress write me ur cell number nd Facebook I'd... Dats all I need... I need just ur number nd ur picture...we can start from there.... Shebi u no get work on a Monday morning abi... Useless omo ibo....be like say u just do freedom for ur oga hand... But dat small market wey dey ur shop if fire no burn am call me Ajagolo.... Ur number Nd facbk Id

Small boy i don't do facebook, i have sent you everything you need to reach me so there is no need coming here to cry. Like i said in my email, let's be very discreet about this. You have 3 days, if i don't see you before Friday then you're a gutless coward.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by fx45(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2015
heavenstorm:

How about you drop your own number and facebook ID first... Let's take it from there. I'll smoke you out. Let's see who owns Lagos. Omo ale jati jati!!!
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by kingreen: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

what kind of silly question are you asking her? we know the meaning of Eko. i know you don't. ur thread is not necessary based on the fact you might be igbo. what do you stand to achieve by this thread? to mean lagos is no man's land right? did you asked you father or ur family they didn't tell you where you came frm in the south east?

you don't belong to lagos simple. no igbo is a native of lagos like no yoruba claimed to be from anywhere in the Southeast and southsouth except Edo.
Shut d Bleep up you land evaders.
you must be very local Oloriburuku

did history z not genuine Lagos is yorubaland e so fu won ipe awa la ni eko
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2015
fx45:
How about you drop your own number and facebook ID first... Let's take it from there. I'll smoke you out. Let's see who owns Lagos. Omo ale jati jati!!!

There's no need for that. I've given him everything he needs. I am just waiting for him to reply and tell me what day and time he will be coming so that i won't go to the market, i'll save that day for him.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by kingreen: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2015
scholes0:

Look here
SCIENCE is a: French, English, Italian Etc word that has its origin in Latin
How does that stop the word from being any less English?

Oba of Benin himself bears a title that has its origins in Yorubaland..... so If you say Lagos is Benin, then Benin is yoruba...isn't that so?
Igbo will soon pack their baggages to Cameroon sooner or later seems their they claim wise abi
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2015
kingreen:
Igbo will soon pack their baggages to Cameroon sooner or later seems their they claim wise abi

Is your father from Lagos? NO!!! Why are you MIGRANTS so worried about Lagos than the indigenous people? When are you migrants going back to your cursed villages?
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by anulaxad(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Omololu007(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2015
fx45:
But you've been claiming Lagosian. That is sad... Go through what you wrote again. Your dad is from Ondo, your mum is from Imota while yourself is probably from Lagos That's the exact point the article is trying to address. My friend, you're from Ondo and NEVER a Lagosian. That's the problem with most Yoruba migrants in Lagos state. Most of you have forgotten where you come from
u are a daft fool if u can't show me wia in my post I claim to b a lagosian !diot.even if I claim to b from lagos what's ur headache about it,my mum is a lagosian..keep on fightin for d pple dat don't giv a fvck about u and wanna drown u in d lagoon

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by totit: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Omololu007:
an ibo man callin ondo an "evil forests" grin,u beta com and see d nombas of ibos in akure,ondo town,okitipupa,ikare by ursef...I will go back to my state afta d oba of eko,oba rilwan akinolu hav finish drownin u ibos in d lagoon cheesy

Do PM me bro or provide me with you safe email.

Juicy info await you.
Cheers bro
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
heavenstorm:

I have sent you 2 emails already with my full address and description of my residence but you've gone quiet since then, when are you going to reply my emails? Don't tell me you're shitting your pants already. Don't be a freaking coward, i'll love to see how much of a man you are.

Please get back to me as soon as possible so that i can plan my schedule. I can't wait to meet you soon.

Cheers.
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by 7lives: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
anulaxad:

Nonsense, My grandma is 76 and was born in Lagos in the 1930's and we are Yoruba.

Please stop your foolish nonsense here, do not go any further in causing unnecessary trouble. Yorubas have lived in Lagos for hundreds of years.

Why do you waste your time answering this type of OP, my mother's maternal great grand father was Balogun Agoro, he was nicknamed ERU IKU for his exploits at wars, he was king Kosoko's defence cheif.
King Kosoko was the Lagos king exiled to EPE by the British colonial administrators over slave route, my father is not from Lagos but because of my mother i can also claim Lagos if i so desire.
And my mothers great grand fathers are combination of Olotto and Ojora, you will never hear any one of these people making useless noise anywhere in Lagos, omo eko mo ara won OP tell us who your forefathers are so that someone like me can begin to take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by Ritchiee: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
totit:

Do PM me bro or provide me with you safe email.

Juicy info await you.
Cheers bro
I learnt that you would have to follow me as I am following you now for us to use the pm feature....
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by ARIZONA123(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
SUBWAY101:
I dont know whats wrong with this animals from the sad beast. They hate there own land and always trying to claim peoples land. We are Yorubas, leave us alone and go face your erosion cursed land. Haba!
. Hediot. He is trying to set the record straight. You are a yoruba from rusty zinc state of osun not a lagosian. Oponu!
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by totit: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ritchiee:
I learnt that you would have to follow me as I am following you now for us to use the pm feature....

Yep.
Check you email now.
More loading..
Busy now though.
Cheers bro
Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by ARIZONA123(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Speak for your erosion cursed land. Yorubas from Osun, Ondo or anywhere are my blood brothers. We are all Yoruba, My Dad is Awori and mom from Epe, leave us alone and face your cursed land. Rubbish
. It sucks to be heoruba. They can't even boldly name their forsaken state other than to attach themselve to lagos. COWARDS

1 Like

Re: Some History On Lagos And Yoruba Migration - Nigerpeople by SUBWAY101(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Hediot. He is trying to set the record straight. You are a yoruba from rusty zinc state of osun not a lagosian. Oponu!
[/s]

Here comes the disgraced nitwit. I was expecting you to open a fresh moniker as usual just to throw insult around. I have been to Osun state in my whole life and non of my parents are from there. I dont know why a cursed yihboe like you is crying over Lagos. You deserve to be stoned to death for fighting over another man's land. Big shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Number Of Federal Civil Servants State By State / Ex-militants Bomb Hotel In Osubi, Okpe LGA,Delta State / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.