Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? (2804 Views)

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Would You Date A Transexual? / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by Dvampire(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2009
please o my dear people of nairaland help me to help my friend. he lives in the united states. last night, he called me, informing me that he does not know what to do with his girlfriend of approximately 6 months. he is confused because of a recent discovery he made about her. now my friend adores this girl (at least that's what i could gather from the way he 'preaches' about her.) reason for his confusion? he discovered last week that she is a transexual. now he is irked.
abeg what do u think he should do.

ps- transexual is a person who has undergone surgery to alter his/her original gender. e.g guy changing to girl and vice versa.
Re: What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by Dvampire(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2009
damn,! i forgot. the girl in question was a guy turned to a girl. and according to my friend, he has not straffed her before.
Re: What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by Ben13: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2009
still a girl friend? no problem, he knows the next step.
Re: What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by Secretz(f): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2009
7 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER! Gbam!!
Re: What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by omega25red(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2009
tell your friend to stop regailing you with the tales from jerry springer
Re: What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by tpia: 12:05am On Mar 26, 2009
Re: What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by Datweence(m): 1:44am On Mar 28, 2009
Hmmm, very interesting. Some1 said whoever is not proud of his/her identity is not fit to live. That's an extremist view anyway but what's wrong wiv remaining what u were created 2 be. I think dt has 2 do wiv issues concernin self-esteem. If u ask me, it's breakin up tym but stil want 2 be her (or is it his) friend. Jes might hav problems I can help in solvin.
Re: What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by Gabry(f): 2:09am On Mar 28, 2009
Hey Dracula Man! grin

No. 1) If your friend is purely and solely straight. . . Im guessing he is feeling disgusted about this whole issue. Is he? And if he is, its better to break up and move on with life.

No. 2) If your friend really really lovesss this gf of his but just feel awkward with the male issue, well, treat it as like this. he has to accept her no matter what and besides to the outside world, nobody knows that he was a man. And besides, right now with that new life, he is not a man anymore. he is now a woman. And imagine if he did not find out all his life that his partner is a guy. . . it shows that this gf of his is willing to tell him the truth cause if I were her, I wont!

As a conclusion you have 2 choice to settle this problem
1) dump her and move on with life

2) Accept her as a pure full woman and forget about whatever happen in the past.
Re: What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by deb(m): 3:14am On Oct 11, 2012
Once a man a man. Aint doing no gay be it in male or female body. As long as his blood is that of a guy, hell NO!
Re: What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by boron10(m): 3:39am On Oct 11, 2012
Eeew! Tell your friend to do a 'Usain Bolt' grin
Re: What Will U Do If U Found Out Your Girlfriend Is Transexual? by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2012
This was in 2009. Let's hope he has been DELIVERED!!

(1) (Reply)

****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** / Nl Channel For 350 Pound Girls: Reason They Don't Upload Pictures / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.