Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,354 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? (5679 Views)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Check Out The Ripped Muscles On This Nigerian Groom About To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello nairaland especially the bodybuilders pls give me some ideas and exercise that will help me build muscles. I,m 6ft tall and handsome but i,m slim which i dont like at all.note, before you guys start bashing, i, m not looking for muscles to atract girl but i want it so that it make me look good and healthy.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Stephansmily(f): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
And

Where do u find bodybuilders?

Gym!
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stephansmily:
And

Gym!
thanks i have started already.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Man, You Gotta start from Eating! Sit ups for Cores in the stomach, then Press up.... Go this way, and In a Month, you'll Look Good.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Man, You Gotta start from Eating! Sit ups for Cores in the stomach, then Press up.... Go this way, and In a Month, you'll Look Good.
like what and what will i start eating.pls elaborate.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by IykeWest: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dude,you're like a me some years back. I'm 6ft 1inch tall,kinda handsome and weigh 80kg,i started wid 55kg and now I weigh 25kg more. I work out wellas and eat wellas,am not buff but am ok,its very hard for tall guys to pack on noticeable body weight,because of d height but it's not impossible. Simply hit d gym,lift weight,get an instructor or a trainer,someone who's buff to help u get buff smiley
FYI,its not going to be easy because of the sore muscles you're gonna get few days after lifting but if you're determined,you'd bulk up fast,dont do sit ups or press ups,those don't do jack! Just lift weights,and also don't go and workout only ur arms,nah,work ur arms,ur back,ur chest,ur shoulder and ur stomach,its not an easy feat but once you're determined you'd get der. I ain't bulk up for girls,i bulk so I can whoop niggass asssses when they piss me off angry grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Ch1z0(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Same page with you bro op.... Really need this advice too... the gym in my area is too far from where I stay not to talk of its membership cost which i cant afford# sad
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
OP please stay slim I beg of u
Muscles are overrated. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Jayjay0(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bro you need to start hitting the gym..

like 6 days in a week.... maybe in the morning or in the evening or both "like me" Depending on your schedule.

Now for your arm you need to do more of CURLING ,, DUMBBELLS,, & LITTLE BENCHING OR PULLING

For your chest you need to do more BENCH like 10 set 10 reps a day is okay

theb for legs you need to SQUAT more of it..

you can download the app to guide you
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by rawpadgin(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ch1z0:
Same page with you bro op.... Really need this advice too... the gym in my area is too far from where I stay not to talk of its membership cost which i cant afford# sad
dude, start with doing 100 press up per day, 50 in the morning, 50 in the evening

do this for the next 7 days
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ch1z0:

how much?
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
rawpadgin:
dude, start with doing 100 press up per day, 50 in the morning, 50 in the evening

do this for the next 7 days

just press-ups? c'mon man .
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Gurgle(f): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Could you please post a before and after picture, or some gradual pictures of your progress

And could you also tell us what you have been eating
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2015
whatever you do, just make sure you it a well balanced diet regularly n eat fruits too.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by kpolli(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Hello nairaland especially the bodybuilders pls give me some ideas and exercise that will help me build muscles. I,m 6ft tall and handsome but i,m slim which i dont like at all.note, before you guys start bashing, i, m not looking for muscles to atract girl but i want it so that it make me look good and healthy.

Eat more protein and turn this into muscles by going to the gym and lifting weights....

PS: This isn't romantic
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Gurgle(f): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2015
kpolli:

Eat more protein and turn this into muscles by going to the gym and lifting weights....

NinoBrown888:
whatever you do, just make sure you it a well balanced diet regularly n eat fruits too.

Yes

And do other types of exercise, such as aerobic and stretch exercises to make sure you don't end up with a body that is very unbalanced and unable to move properly
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by faith551(m): 1:09am On Aug 18, 2015
had thesame issues, but I pack a full chest, biceps and six packs now, dnt mind people with the notion that push ups, bench presses, crunches and other exercises don't work.
The problem is consistency and development.
I started with 10 bench presses, now I can go forty bench presses straight up, rest for 1 minute interval and continue. I do a sum of 90 bench presses in the morning and 90 before bed. Push ups when done rightly builds both chest, arms and shoulder muscles.
, I pull weight but not as constant as the push ups, eating veggies, protein rich food, fibre does a great deal of help too, exercise to burn fat and calories.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by faith551(m): 1:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes

And do other types of exercise, such as aerobic and stretch exercises to make sure you don't end up with a body that is very unbalanced and unable to move properly

Is that Gurgle am seeing grin it's been like Wat......... A year now?
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by deniyor: 1:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Time to invest in a gym pass
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Bollove: 1:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:
And

Gym!
wow, is this your first month salary .. u gatt alota STEP-UP to do !!

@op, hit the gym and get a trainer there ... there are many routines you have to start with initially and some instructions you need to abide by before doing the routines on your own without help !!!

Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Bollove: 1:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Ch1z0:
Find a local gym where bouncers usually train, survey ur area or if u see any guy that gather muscles through gym just seek his help (yeah, they are nice when approached humbly and they are eager to help) ..... all those gym centers that will charge you 25k, 100k are just cheats .... They are only meant for "Fat/Obese Rich dudes" .... Their routines are even funny at times !!!

or Carry Cement mixed am with asphalt and use paint buckets small/big to mould urself good weights.... .... Go to YouTube and find some routines for beginners and keep advancing ...... Physical instructor are better for beginners sha !!
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by rawpadgin(m): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2015
NinoBrown888:

just press-ups? c'mon man .
I said start with it
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 18, 2015
rawpadgin:
I said start with it
okay I gerrit..
just that press-ups can be pretty boring atimes.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Bollove:
Find a local gym where bouncers usually train, survey ur area or if u see any guy that gather muscles through gym just seek his help (yeah, they are nice when approached humbly and they are eager to help) ..... all those gym centers that will charge you 25k, 100k are just cheats .... They are only meant for "Fat/Obese Rich dudes" .... Their routines are even funny at times !!!

or Carry Cement mixed am with asphalt and use paint buckets small/big to mould urself good weights.... .... Go to YouTube and find some routines for beginners and keep advancing ...... Physical instructor are better for beginners sha !!

gbagam !
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Stephansmily(f): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Bollove:
wow, is this your first month salary .. u gatt alota STEP-UP to do !!

@op, hit the gym and get a trainer there ... there are many routines you have to start with initially and some instructions you need to abide by before doing the routines on your own without help !!!

And how izit ur business

With d money I have, I can buy u five times and even tell the seller to keep the change. Mtcheww

#derailers
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Bollove: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

And how izit ur business

With d money I have, I can buy u five times and even tell the seller to keep the change. Mtcheww

#derailers
FishBrain, You wanna buy whom you don't know his worth !!! Steph I said Step Up ur orientation ... You are crude and barbaric !!
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Stephansmily(f): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Bollove:
FishBrain, You wanna buy whom you don't know his worth !!! Steph I said Step Up ur orientation ... You are crude and barbaric !!

Ah aint gat no time for no modafucker
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Bollove: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

Ah aint gat no time for no modafucker
StephFucker would have been the word not modafucker !!!
Oya, change ur DP ...... village girl abusing her country's money just because she wanna write her first name !!!
You will be forming for some dudes out there as if ya head complete hmmmm

Oya, show me you are a classical girl and change that picture !!!
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Stephansmily(f): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Bollove:
StephFucker would have been the word not modafucker !!!
Oya, change ur DP ...... village girl abusing her country's money just because she wanna write her first name !!!
You will be forming for some dudes out there as if ya head complete hmmmm

Oya, show me you are a classical girl and change that picture !!!

Lol..dunno wat I actually did to dis dude

Nigga aint happy with my dp coz he aint gat no cash on him

I'll take dat as a sorta mood swing or depression..sumtin lyk dat shaa

Ah see no reason y I shud take it down.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Bollove: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

Lol..dunno wat I actually did to dis dude

Nigga aint happy with my dp coz he aint gat no cash on him

I'll take dat as a sorta mood swing or depression..sumtin lyk dat shaa

Ah see no reason y I shud take it down.
wetin be dis thrashy little shitty girl talking about
Toldya, u abuse Nigerian money on ur SelfContain floor and that makes you barbaric and immature !!!

Imagine, I am giving this f.oo.lish girl some brain and she still argue with moi .... claiming she has money , money , money, money !!!!
Only poverty stricken ret.ard.ed azzholic girl form money , Girls with money don't bark it like dogs !!!

ooohh, coochie money on display here , it ain't easy ahknow !!!

Owk, I wanna leave U alone !!!
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2015
IykeWest:
Dude,you're like a me some years back. I'm 6ft 1inch tall,kinda handsome and weigh 80kg,i started wid 55kg and now I weigh 25kg more. I work out wellas and eat wellas,am not buff but am ok,its very hard for tall guys to pack on noticeable body weight,because of d height but it's not impossible. Simply hit d gym,lift weight,get an instructor or a trainer,someone who's buff to help u get buff smiley
FYI,its not going to be easy because of the sore muscles you're gonna get few days after lifting but if you're determined,you'd bulk up fast,dont do sit ups or press ups,those don't do jack! Just lift weights,and also don't go and workout only ur arms,nah,work ur arms,ur back,ur chest,ur shoulder and ur stomach,its not an easy feat but once you're determined you'd get der. I ain't bulk up for girls,i bulk so I can whoop niggass asssses when they piss me off angry grin
i bought casilan 90 a protein powder, hope it will help.
Re: Help!! Please How Can I Add Muscles To Look Good.? by xtervaganza(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2015
You need muscle?

Dangote will give your muscles for free. Infact he will pay you have strong muscles if you load 10 trailers of cement at his factory daily grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! / Attention To Miss Nairaland Campaigners: Stop Spamming FP Threads With Pics / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.