Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked (6364 Views)

Over 50% Of Retired Police AIG Are Northerners.if It Were Southerners? / Ndi Yoruba How Old Is Ibadan, Abeokuta Et Al ??? / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is where Igbos return attack for an attack either in Igboland or whenever there is attack on Igbos outside Igboland.

During Cartoon Riot there was massive riot in East but non in West, during Miss World there was reprisal in East but non in West.

Any day the madness of the North let lose the cure always come from the East, below is Eastern attacks on the wild animals.

www.nairaland.com/1842053/3-fulani-killed-abakaliki-pictures

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/661140.stm

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/3725-trigger-happy_police_officer_triggers_riots_in_onitsha.html

www.nairaland.com/867378/confusion-asaba-igbo-hausa-clash

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/punchmobile/mob_attack_police_boss_in_aba_over_traders8217_death/

www.usafricaonline.com/shariashowdown_chido.html

https://olivernwokedi./2015/07/16/breaking-news-tension-in-owerri-as-locals-attack-hausa-community-over-demolition-of-illegal-structures/

www.igberetvnews.com/?p=608

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/4-killed-owerri-abonema-bloody-attacks/

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2006/02/christians-strike-back-in-southern-nigeria/

Below is where Yorubas are attacked and killed in Yorubaland but we couldn't hear or see any reprisal from them.

www.punchng.com/news/hausa-youths-attack-yoruba-in-osun-five-injured/

www.nairaland.com/2190725/hausa-youths-attack-yoruba-osun/2

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/143235-halt-the-attack-on-yorubas-groups-warn.html

www.punchng.com/metro/hausa-yoruba-clash-in-lagos-over-murdered-youth/

www.anothergist.com/2015/07/hausas-flee-ikorodu-after-thugs.html?m=1

www.tatafonaija.com/2015/08/scavenger-stabs-generator-repairer-to-death-over-rabbits-photo/

www.osundefender.org/?p=117750

19 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Its called being peaceful
Too bad we aren't
Animals that attack
Didn't mention names undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Immanueladebol(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hehe
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
I have like 10 more links to prove Yorubas don't reply Hausas in Yorubaland like

The 1999 massacre in Ore where a Baale was killed, the killing at Alaba-rogo, the attacks in Ekiti State, the attacks in Ilorin and Ago-Iwoye.

Let Yorubass dispute this let me post the links now from my archives.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oya, the gauntlet has been thrown. But OP, according to BRF, don't you think this will rather make ".....the pigs happy"?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Its called being peaceful
Too bad we aren't
Animals that attack
Didn't mention names undecided

But you people said we don't reply North when they attack us, let's show who do that most.

Tribalism is evil, God hate tribalists

15 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by coolitempa(f): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
yorubas are not animals.....we don't just start killing like the flat.heads.......we believe in live and let live but if you mess with us....we give you the adekunle response......even if you are our ibo brothers or like we dealt with our hausa brothers in mile 2, shagamu and oyo........we never glorify violence.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by laudate: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
AnambraDota:
I have like 10 more links to prove Yorubas don't reply Hausas in Yorubaland like

The 1999 massacre in Ore where a Baale was killed, the killing at Alaba-rogo, the attacks in Ekiti State, the attacks in Ilorin and Ago-Iwoye.

Let Yorubass dispute this let me post the links now from my archives.

Chai! Yoruba people must be very happy to see how obsessed you are with them. You cannot breathe with mentioning their name. The dish they cooked to mesmerise you, is really working. Maka gini?!

Or what kind of name do we call this your morbid fascination for anything to do with Yoruba people?? shocked
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by coolitempa(f): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
anambradota = bhuddamankey....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:
yorubas are not animals.....we don't just start killing like the flat.heads.......we believe in live and let live but if you mess with us....we give you the adekunle response......even if you are our ibo brothers or like we dealt with our hausa brothers in mile 2, shagamu and oyo........we never glorify violence.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But you said we don't reply Hausa now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:
anambradota = bhuddamankey....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am not buddahmonkey, I hate tribalism

9 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by patrick89(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
AnambraDota:

The oily people slayer! see them forming good people, but they accused us of not replying to their slavemasters! abi they think say na opening of mouth very wide?

11 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Omololu007(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
AnambraDota:
igalas have been beheadin u ibos in anambra,wen will ibos retaliate?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by sainty2k3(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
AnambraDota:

Take a look at those thread u cited, they were still turned to Yoruba vs Igbo . typical naoiralnd argument, and by the way if not tribalism what on earth will make u open this thread
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
AnambraDota:
This is where Igbos return attack for an attack either in Igboland or whenever there is attack on Igbos outside Igboland.

During Cartoon Riot there was massive riot in East but non in West, during Miss World there was reprisal in East but non in West.

Any day the madness of the North let lose the cure always come from the East, below is Eastern attacks on the wild animals.

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/3725-trigger-happy_police_officer_triggers_riots_in_onitsha.html

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/punchmobile/mob_attack_police_boss_in_aba_over_traders8217_death/

https://olivernwokedi./2015/07/16/breaking-news-tension-in-owerri-as-locals-attack-hausa-community-over-demolition-of-illegal-structures/

Below is where Yorubas are attacked and killed in Yorubaland but we couldn't hear or see any reprisal from them.

I

www.tatafonaija.com/2015/08/scavenger-stabs-generator-repairer-to-death-over-rabbits-photo/

Op is mad, being one of those igboe hooes
servicing abo.kii deeeeks that her shed has just been demolished in anambra. Op I understand your frustration.
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by hakeem4(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
You're a foolish person that even foolish people will deny
AnambraDota:

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
hakeem4:
You're a foolish person that even foolish people will deny

But she is saying the truth now, Hausas have attacked you severally in your land while you threaten on tweeter and facebook grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Eastlink(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
AnambraDota:

Knockout punch. Thought someone said the Ibos don't reply the Hausas.

13 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teejizzle:

Op is mad, being one of those igboe hooes
servicing abo.kii deeeeks that her shed has just been demolished in anambra. Op I understand your frustration.

OP is not mad, prove her wrong by providing links where you have defended yourself in your land or shut the Bleep up grin grin grin grin

Did you bother to open those links and read the unclad truth the thread is speaking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PentiumPro come ooooooooooooo

Passhingshit come oooooooooooo

11 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by hakeem4(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:

But she is saying the truth now, Hausas have attacked you severally in your land while you threaten on tweeter and facebook grin grin grin grin grin
do you know how many times we've fought them ? ....
Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
sainty2k3:

Take a look at those thread u cited, they were still turned to Yoruba vs Igbo . typical naoiralnd argument, and by the way if not tribalism what on earth will make u open this thread

I want us to set the records straight, am not a tribalist but I have no apology for your viewing me as one.

Can we set the ball rolling

Tribalism is evil

9 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by ahaz: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:
my friend shut up and post a link.ranting of a coward

11 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
hakeem4:

For your dream abi for your nightmare grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by ahaz: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:

OP is not mad, prove her wrong by providing links where you have defended yourself in your land or shut the Bleep up grin grin grin grin

Did you bother to open those links and read the unclad truth the thread is speaking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

d Yoruba's are the most crocked people in nija.imagine them firing the first shot only to cow in their red mud houses pretending to he civilised.shameless race

13 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by ArodewilliamsT: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Someone comes to your house, kills your first child and you know where their children are, yet you cry and hold your head with your hands and say 'may God forgive the killers'. The next day the assilant comes for second child, you still cry and refuse to retaliate. Are you not a baboon? Do you know that Chukwu Abiama will not forgive you if you allow your family to go into extinction?- Nnamdi Kanu 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
ahaz:
d Yoruba's are the most crocked people in nija.imagine them firing the first shot only to cow in their red mud houses pretending to he civilised.shameless race

I just avoided that thread where they were accusing Igbos of not replying Northerners because Junaid Muhamadaman spew thrash once again.

Am bring up this thread to make sure the records are there, Yorubas have been lying to Nigerians since 33BC, its time to bust the lies grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by ArodewilliamsT: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:

In illorin it is a sacrilege for yoruslaves to fight Fula Masters of the Emirate.

9 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Someone comes to your house, kills your first child and you know where their children are, yet you cry and hold your head with your hands and say 'may God forgive my killers'. The next day the assilant comes for second child, you still cry and refuse to retaliate. Are you not a baboon? Do you know that Chukwu Abiama will not forgive you if you allow your family to go into extinction?- Nnamdi Kanu 2015

9 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by AnambraDota: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

In illorin it is a sacrilege for yoruslaves to fight Fula Masters of the Emirate.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by mekadinho(f): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Hahaha...... My stomach eeh.... Tweeter n facebook? Hahaha...... Even on Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by mekadinho(f): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
hakeem4:
Evidence, or geeet out... Liar!

8 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked by mekadinho(f): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
I hv warned Yorubas to mind their biz n stop attacking Igbos, cos we r always ready for them, in Nairaland or outside Nairaland. Igbos hv hard skin, u can't penetrate us... we go give it to u 100% ur own goods. Once I M concern, YorubaS can never, even in da nxt 2million yrs to come b better dan Igbos. We can never wish to b Yorubas 4 any reason. Meanwhile, I love one Nigeria where anybody(including Igbos) can buy land in Lagos. Someone pls shout one Nigeria! Someone in da house, help me shout one Nigeria! If u r still breathing shout it! U ll buy land in Lagos b4 ds yr ends, can I hear an AMEN!... U shall posses ur possessions in Lagos, can I hear an AMEN!...

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering / Man With The World's Longest Nose Is Yet To Have Record Broken! / Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.