Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) (2347 Views)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
I'v been dating for 2years now, that her mum said she can't
marry frm my tribe because of the tragedy that happened in the past,. For those asking where I am from and
what happened... I hail from Ijebu-ode in Ogun state.

I went to meet her mum as adviced, her dad is late.. She told me her first daughter was dating a guy frm Ijebu,
the guy had intercourse with her daughter using what we commonly know as jazz and told her its over, her daughter fell sick and they spent so much on her. The lady which is 31yrs of age is yet to get married..

She also said his Brother got married to Ijebu woman, they had
kids, after sometimes the woman turned her husband to something else and ran away with the children. The man later died. That's what
she stated,

I was dumbfounded!.. Her believe is that we are all thesame, that
we are all into fetish things. I told her if I'm in her shoe, I won't want that to happen
again, but I assured her
everything will be alright.

Ladies / Gents , Although, Am From Ekiti, but i really felt for these guy. From my experience as well, i av been warned several times not to bring an Ijebu lady home at al talkless of marrying her. I heard there ladies kinda Babysit there husband et al. But my question is WHY must these innocent guy SUFFER for the sins he never committed ?
And can YOU MARRY AN IJEBU LADY / GUY ? If NO ,Then who will marry them ?
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by dunsman(f): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Their pikin never ready marriage, God con catch dem make boiz wey go dae approach her b ijebu I go con see wetin dem go do
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by agarawu23(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tell that guy to go and work for money and focus more on his future, if he went with a range rover sport or G-wagon, the woman will not bring stories. she should marry her daughter then.

#proudlyijebuGuy smiley
#littlebutmighty
#girlswannalogin
#butwekickthierasses grin

2 Likes

Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by ladyF(f): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
They say ijebu guys stingy die

1 Like

Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by eyeon(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
There is such thing as fate.
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by FruityLass: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ijebu ehn cheesy

#NotSaying lipsrsealed
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by agarawu23(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
FruityLass:
Ijebu ehn cheesy

#NotSaying lipsrsealed
better don't cheesy

ladyF:
They say ijebu guys stingy die

no, he should gv you all his hard earned money undecided

oleburuku

1 Like

Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by FruityLass: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
better don't cheesy

Da pada owo baba ijebu cheesy

Seriously, Ijebu people are.........

#NotSaying grin
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by prof17(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Am presently in ijebu-ode! But no matter how saint an ijebu girl will claim I better remain single than to marry her!!

1 Like

Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by agarawu23(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
FruityLass:
Da pada owo baba ijebu cheesy

Seriously, Ijebu people are.........

#NotSaying grin
grin grin grin
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Africans undecided
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
better don't cheesy

no, he should gv you all his hard earned money undecided

oleburuku

No mind DAT monkey
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by urchbarbie(f): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
sorry o! but Ijebu ppl aint just it. I av an ijebu woman landlady on my street, she no just be am. #novex

1 Like

Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by charlito94(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Well I don't like discriminating but hmm
I can't marry from d west though dey re beautiful n kind ones also I am from d south south but God help me cos I can't even n don't like to marry from most parts of rivers n bayelsa not even Edo

Edos re pretty but dey tend to HV or grow old fast facially n physically

Bayelsa n rivers hmm d girls like big guys nice ride party older men blablabla
West hmmm jazzzz
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by Lilyomi(f): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lilyomi:
Hmmm.
Y hmmm ?
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
prof17:
Am presently in ijebu-ode! But no matter how saint an ijebu girl will claim I better remain single than to marry her!!
What have they done to deserve the RED FLAG .
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by dangerous01(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hey hey d jebusites dm too lyk jazz
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by babyfaceafrica: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tell your friend to pray...a lot of people re scred of ijebu,abeokuta ,ot and the likes in ogun state cos of juju,well never dated dere gals..but really liked dere guys
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by noordean(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2015
urchbarbie:
sorry o! but Ijebu ppl aint just it. I av an ijebu woman landlady on my street, she no just be am. #novex
You are right,though not all of them but most.
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by urchbarbie(f): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2015
noordean:
You are right,though not all of them but most.
my swt@. longest time. kedu?
exactly. not all of them. this woman is stingy to her own blood. her grandson. she has 2large buildings on d street dat rakes in plenty via rent.....yet she cant afford to help train her only grandson. She is aged o. so I wonder who she is piling d wealth for? lipsrsealed
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by noordean(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2015
urchbarbie:
my swt@. longest time. kedu?
exactly. not all of them. this woman is stingy to her own blood. her grandson. she has 2large buildings on d street dat rakes in plenty via rent.....yet she cant afford to help train her only grandson. She is aged o. so I wonder who she is piling d wealth for? lipsrsealed
It's been really long dear. Kedu? How are you doing right?
I heard if one goes to ijebu,you hardly see landlord,all you see around is landlady.
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by urchbarbie(f): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2015
noordean:
It's been really long dear. Kedu? How are you doing right?
I heard if one goes to ijebu,you hardly see landlord,all you see around is landlady.
yh! thats ow are u? yh! heard d landlady stuff too
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by noordean(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2015
urchbarbie:
yh! thats ow are u? yh! heard d landlady stuff too
i think it's high time i started learning ur language
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by xtervaganza(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
I'm from Ijebu Igbo and I've never been turned down because of it

Never worried about it even when I have lots of ex who will do anything to be back in my life
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by urchbarbie(f): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2015
noordean:
i think it's high time i started learning ur language
are u considering one ibo shawthy
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by noordean(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
urchbarbie:
are u considering one ibo shawthy
Jst wanna know it. Who knows....i may need it tomoro.

1 Like

Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by olamigbemi(f): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Even ijebu don't wana marry their tribe self! My dad has even warned us neca to bring an ijebu man home! I know there are good pple in ijebu but d bad ones av spoilt d good ones.
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Re: These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) by arabianights: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
shegsky:
I'v been dating for 2years now, that her mum said she can't
marry frm my tribe because of the tragedy that happened in the past,. For those asking where I am from and
what happened... I hail from Ijebu-ode in Ogun state.

I went to meet her mum as adviced, her dad is late.. She told me her first daughter was dating a guy frm Ijebu,
the guy had intercourse with her daughter using what we commonly know as jazz and told her its over, her daughter fell sick and they spent so much on her. The lady which is 31yrs of age is yet to get married..

She also said his Brother got married to Ijebu woman, they had
kids, after sometimes the woman turned her husband to something else and ran away with the children. The man later died. That's what
she stated,

I was dumbfounded!.. Her believe is that we are all thesame, that
we are all into fetish things. I told her if I'm in her shoe, I won't want that to happen
again, but I assured her
everything will be alright.

Ladies / Gents , Although, Am From Ekiti, but i really felt for these guy. From my experience as well, i av been warned several times not to bring an Ijebu lady home at al talkless of marrying her. I heard there ladies kinda Babysit there husband et al. But my question is WHY must these innocent guy SUFFER for the sins he never committed ?
And can YOU MARRY AN IJEBU LADY / GUY ? If NO ,Then who will marry them ?

Well.....................i lived in ijebu ode for a year and............the guy should marry from his side kawai

(1) (Reply)

19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me / Most Ladies Felt Relieved,not Pained After Terminating A Pregnancy / Calling Or Chatting With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.