Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... (111525 Views)

It's Been Two Years Since My Husband Passed; When Is The Right Time To Move On? / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by 1miccza: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
*yawns* "stories that touch" enjoy it while it lasts joo
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Tinyemeka(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
The funny thing is that if she goes to do a paternity test by DNA cross-matching, the results will still show her husband as the father of the child even if his identical twin was the actual progenitor.

Geneticists abi?

She should just close eye and bear the cross in the house. We live in the end times unfortunately.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Efremszlek(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mmmmmmmm interesting. A beg alert me wen part2 comes out.

I de chop self if hunga de waya u call me up 08080564931

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by authority2006(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tapout:
*yawning* ....following, will read it when I wake up

*modified *
good morning all...back to the topic

is it that they both have the same physique, the same style of hair cut, share one deodorant, body spray or perfume undecided asin she couldn't spot a single difference??

so how did she know it was his twin that came in with the wine?? undecided

people keep bleating about piracy and the moderators of this forum ain't doing nothing to fight it....as far as I'm concerned this story was culled from a yet to be released nollywood movie...stop piracy!!!
I thought the op said that they switched places at night. The way I understand it, it wasn't about being identical perse but using the darkness to make it works.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by ceejay4real(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
BaddieKay:

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/08/17/my-husband-passed-me-around-like-a-s3x-toy-lady-narrates-how-she-was-used-by-her-husband-his-twin/

Hmmmm, so sorry for ur ordeal. Buh on a serious note, cld u be my friend? If you wldnt mind hook up with me on @dbigcee4real. Dat's my twitter handle ok? Anxiously waiting for your reply cos am looking for a wife. When you ping me I will tell you why you are my kind of lady. Thanks dear! CJ
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Its so unfortunate dat ur man didnt disclose dat to u, if nt i think d issue wud ave been solved. Well i pray almighty God wil comfort u.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Tapout(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
franksam2009:
. u are senseless, how do u expect her to know when it was planed by 2 twins, all it takes is same perfume and 2 off the lights, use ur brains be4 u comment next time.

thank you very much Mr sensefull.....meanwhile a full stop comes after a sentence and not before.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by chrisblack: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
something like this happened when i was young. the guys impregnated the girl.they were identical twins. they were sharing the the girl until she git pregnant
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by misspicy(f): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Teophilus96:
Jst because of dis nollywood story abi.mind u,no matter hw identical twins may be,they are easily identified most especially by people close to them not to talk of a wife.( I'm a set of identical twins)
Am not gud at identifying identical twins from d onset,i have a couple of dem as friend buh till today I cnt tell d difference btwn dem and m sure you would have played allota pranks with ur twin on unsuspecting people
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by no1madman(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
kill them!
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by phazotron(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ibo pple at their best. After theyll say they respect the institution of marriage. Bunch of hypocrites. Pack of grass eaters.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Ego2(f): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
sarmiie:
Sounds a lot like one ramsay noah movie.......
dangerous twin, that's d movie

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Totfulguy: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by fredopareto(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2015
nnamdizen:
You are a very stupid woman!
This shows you don't even know the man you married and spent years with.

No wait o, are you telling me you can't differentiate between how your husband hit it, from a strangers?
i wonder self..perhap dere should b some time dey will talk after or wen d matchin is on...nd dey can neva ve dsame sensation...afterall d woman is nt drug nd also ow does d men interswitched...madam if u cook dis story..u ve jst propose to God on wat u wish to hapun to u....sure it will cus God know our hart desire...gosh i wasted my mega to check dis nonesense
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by babafirst(m): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Are they 'loaded' 'sized' identically 'under' too? grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by ladej(m): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Incredible story which could be true......

However holes abound

1. How did you know it was him the day of the alleged rape but didn't know all the times he had sex with you

2. Does he and his twin make love the same way ?

3. How come you didn't notice the boxers change ?

4. They use the same phone I'd imagine?

If it's true look on the bright side......

Happy mothers day in future !
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by sarmiie(m): 2:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Ego2:
dangerous twin, that's d movie
Great minds think alive......chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by sarmiie(m): 2:14am On Aug 19, 2015
Ebay14:
i think i watched dis movie some years back.. Dangerous Twins

Ur head is there joor

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by orisunaz(m): 3:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Naija loads more to come
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by tpiander: 4:02am On Aug 19, 2015
chrisblack:
something like this happened when i was young. the guys impregnated the girl.they were identical twins. they were sharing the the girl until she git pregnant

liar.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by KINGFIXY: 4:41am On Aug 19, 2015
I feel sorry for you dear! Suicide shld not be an option okay?
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Teophilus96(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2015
misspicy:

Am not gud at identifying identical twins from d onset,i have a couple of dem as friend buh till today I cnt tell d difference btwn dem and m sure you would have played allota pranks with ur twin on unsuspecting people
Yes infact millions of times(especially pple who aren't that close 2us).& Some one like u would b a very good customer to us believe me.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by mbulela: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Tapout:

*modified *

is it that they both have the same physique, the same style of hair cut, share one deodorant, body spray or perfume undecided asin she couldn't spot a single difference??

people keep bleating about piracy and the moderators of this forum ain't doing nothing to fight it....as far as I'm concerned this story was culled from a yet to be released nollywood movie...stop piracy!!!
I owe you a drink. A very strong stiff one.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by TalkingBird: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
A lesson for all who are married and wish to safe their marriage.

You may benefit from the article in:
http://softskillmentor-vincent..com/2012/06/divorce-learning-from-school-of.html
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by chrisblack: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
tpiander:

liar.
its not a lie cause they were my childhood friends
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by figoperch: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tapout:

*modified *

Their prick size,shape,model and contours Na the same? Na d same tone of voice dem dey take follow her talk while having sex?

Yeye story.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by mimiwhite4real(f): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by BaddieKay(f): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
ceejay4real:

Hmmmm, so sorry for ur ordeal. Buh on a serious note, cld u be my friend? If you wldnt mind hook up with me on @dbigcee4real. Dat's my twitter handle ok? Anxiously waiting for your reply cos am looking for a wife. When you ping me I will tell you why you are my kind of lady. Thanks dear! CJ

Sorry sir but the story isn't about me
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by kweenlizzy1(f): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
waoo dis is serious embarassed
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by PhockPhockMan: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
kweenlizzy1:
waoo dis is serious embarassed
Thanks for being one of my numerous followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.