Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... (111430 Views)

It's Been Two Years Since My Husband Passed; When Is The Right Time To Move On? / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lolz
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by friends4ever(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Overrated
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by jayben(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
story of the century, next pls angry
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by daresimon(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is a nice story line sha, I will like to star in the movie so as to kickstart my acting career.

Nice script...........

Part two will be about how the baby growup and become a cop or a military man then ............
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Ebay14(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
sarmiie:
Sounds a lot like one ramsay noah movie.......
i think i watched dis movie some years back.. Dangerous Twins
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by ojnnaco(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
I love dis Script
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Tobium1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
I just finished watching dis movie yestanite and dis mgbeke comes here to scam us. God punish devil dere!!
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tapout:
*yawning* ....following, will read it when I wake up

*modified *
good morning all...back to the topic

is it that they both have the same physique, the same style of hair cut, share one deodorant, body spray or perfume undecided asin she couldn't spot a single difference??

so how did she know it was his twin that came in with the wine?? undecided

people keep bleating about piracy and the moderators of this forum ain't doing nothing to fight it....as far as I'm concerned this story was culled from a yet to be released nollywood movie...stop piracy!!!

Bull's eye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by dotune(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ramsey Noah was featured in this movie some years ago na.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Teophilus96(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
misspicy:
I no fit marry identical twins sef
Jst because of dis nollywood story abi.mind u,no matter hw identical twins may be,they are easily identified most especially by people close to them not to talk of a wife.( I'm a set of identical twins)
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by architectola03(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is pathetic, l guess the brothers suppose to let her know the problem faced with them, if she is pleased she will stay and if not she is gonna take her leave, this l am seeing is cheat on her.........because there are families of such problem that you wont hear anything regarding such. May God help the guy and put the lady @ the right part. Amen.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by franksam2009: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tapout:
*yawning* ....following, will read it when I wake up

*modified *
good morning all...back to the topic

is it that they both have the same physique, the same style of hair cut, share one deodorant, body spray or perfume undecided asin she couldn't spot a single difference??

so how did she know it was his twin that came in with the wine?? undecided

people keep bleating about piracy and the moderators of this forum ain't doing nothing to fight it....as far as I'm concerned this story was culled from a yet to be released nollywood movie...stop piracy!!!
. u are senseless, how do u expect her to know when it was planed by 2 twins, all it takes is same perfume and 2 off the lights, use ur brains be4 u comment next time.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Never trust anybody with your secret even his twin brother betrayed him.Though what her husband did was wrong
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Superman11(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
AmakaDNB:
shocked

She should know the size of his joystick and how it feels inside of her..
i know she felt something different but at that time she didn't want to complain..
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
U look rlly pretty and still fresh and since u r now divorce y not don't we be frnds I wouldn't mind taking u for a 1st wife. I'm not twin but my dad and mum are. Lol...bt I'm serious o I like u...lol
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Obaf16(f): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Guys guys, let's not display foolishness here.. Some of u guys lack understanding and comprehension skills.

D lady said she got drunk and d next thing she woke up and found herself naked and possibly "raped" by her brother in law. I chose d word rape because it was out of her will and consent.

Most twins r indentical, some may hav identical voices, even faces dat are hard to spot d difference. They may decide to smell dsame by using same perfume etc.. So the lady may hav not noticed all these things or even if she did notice, she may not have taken it with a serious thought.
You r right my brother. Back to topic, don't commit suicide o,life goes on.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Matty33(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
BaddieKay:

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/08/17/my-husband-passed-me-around-like-a-s3x-toy-lady-narrates-how-she-was-used-by-her-husband-his-twin/
Na same size of prick dem get, haba madam how can u claim not to know the difference between them. A beg leave Martha for Mathias jor.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by stankezzy: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
there was twin brothers in my town that married one woman for up to 8yrs but leta they repented and one person took the wife and d other married another wife.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Cityguy: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Very entertaining but not convincing enough to wake up any serious consideration within me. So I wouldn't sound inconsiderate, let me say 'Eyaaaaa, sorry. God will do better for you'. Hope I tried grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Lasese: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
I haved watch the movie and is called The Twins Brother.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Khez: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
That's another lie that holds no water, grin these goes to show that she doesn't even know the man she married all along, how can't she differentiate who is who? So they make love same way, have same weight when on her, have same pen*** size and you'v been married for 9years? sad haba anty....... even normal babes this days keep up with how chukka sucks their bre*** from how seyi does it.....
Buh sorry sha...... It's well
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by captainjoh(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
mhen can't take this anymore. I think I have to start putting on brainbroof before viewing any story on NL before my brain gets damage with such stories.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by DedeNkem: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Marriage is about being in love with the one you are spending the rest of your life with and being open to each other whether good or bad.
Your husband didn't love you that was why he betrayed you without a second thought.

Having a baby was more important to him than you, that was why he secretly gave you to his brother. Any man who loves his wife won't do that. Even if he wanted his brother's help with conception, your husband would have discussed it with you first and if you agree, he would then simply ask his brother to donate his sperm which would be injected into you clinically without intercourse.

Make sure you divorce him! If he has money, sue him for rape and motivational damage. He helped his brother to ra*pe you.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by frenzymirakk(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
to my surprise some ppl will believe dis shit. And yes they ar believing it. OP please what is d title of dis lie
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Dagoma: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
If this story is true, pls take them to court cause your husbands have broken your heart.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Dagoma: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Did you say you and your HUSBANDS are IBO?
Wonders shall never end in IBO land!
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by slyng(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
In wale adenuga's voice ...... this is suupa storeey
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by templeinyou(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Forget it and go on my sister.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Princess4eva:
This is absolutely incredible if it is true. Please don't think of any action suicidal at all cos by that you gain nothing. Live for your baby, focus on your career to discourage depression, stay away as far as you can from that family, move closer to God. For many wounds, time does the magic. That family is evil pray your child does not grow up wit their traits.
don't belief this,pretty girl
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by toprealman: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
HINT MAGAZINE...IT HAPPENED TO ME SECTION, THE OTHER ONE...EMMMM, WELL THEY WILL PUT THIS UNDER STORIES THAT TOUCH THE HEART.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
there's love in sharing. grin
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Here is the result of watching too much Nollywood movies, everyone now forming their own scenarios

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.