Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari (26911 Views)

DSS Hands Over 82 Freed Chibok Girls To Women Affairs For Rehabilitation / $219,000 Withdrawal: EFCC Questions Foreign Affairs Ministry DG, 24 Others / Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by petsam11(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
nnafather:
He shouldn't bother much, the ones he would recover from Amaechi and Tinubu would fund the Ministry of Finance. He is just a cartoon character.

Hahahahahahaha! Lol! Very funny!!!

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Billygee2u: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Davidifeanyi:
This Bubu na scamm...so the money that he suppose to use pay workers and develope Nigeria will now be directed to his account in the name women affairs that will not add any value to an ordinary Nigerian.
Bubu is a C-in-C====Criminal-in-Chief of Arm robbery forces in Aso Rock.
Godsaveusfromthisonechancegovernment!
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by amusadele: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
kendrick9:
What a foolish liar this man is
A KG child is more senseable than this Buhari. He is very childish. I will use loots to care for woman one thing do another. It means if these loots are not proven, there will be no woman affairs. These monies are even based on assumption and fabrication. One idiot will just come up with GEJ looted unaccountable billions etc. Rubbish. Buhari and its apc members have refused to also tell Nigerians the amount Fashola, Amaechi, Thieffnubu, Atiku etc have taken away but na only GEJ den dey dream

3 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by mummydirect(f): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Women affairs ministry ke? Me wey I be woman, wetin d ministry don do for me? What of d 5000 naira wey him say he go give unemployed youth, he don forget dat one?. May God almighty help our leaders, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by nex(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Is it because women stole the money that they will now use the money for women? Abeg, we men are suffering O! Ah! Every time Women and Children, meanwhile, na men suffer pass. Please let them cut small thing for us. The money that Dieziani and Ngozi stole is more than $50 billion.We need to be included.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Billygee2u: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
mummydirect:
Women affairs ministry ke? Me wey I be woman, wetin d ministry don do for me? What of d 5000 naira wey him say he go give unemployed youth, he don forget dat one?. May God almighty help our leaders, amen.
when a scammer is the president,that's what you will expect to hear and see
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by wiseoneking: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
So without monies recovered nothing will ever take place in this country. He just kept talking about money he will recover. How about the monies we have been earning since 4 months you took over. This man is never prepared at all. Assuming there was a late delay in getting the so called over bloated stolen fund. Naija fit chop u. No xcuse
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by experimentist: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
nnafather:
He shouldn't bother much, the ones he would recover from Amaechi and Tinubu would fund the Ministry of Finance. He is just a cartoon character.
na to dey f u c k free Toto dey go be dat oh.. sai baba!

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by omolami: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Would that be symbolic too, buhari?
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by ICEMAN(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
This makes no sense whatsoever. Bad roads,high unemployment rates, failed refineries, power problems, security issues, an immediate need for industries and trade schools,rehabilitation and equipping of universities and unity schools they want to sell off and downgrade, diversification from oil which is falling everyday and speculated to be exhausted by 2050 just to mention a few. I'm sure it wasn't Buhari that said this or came up with such a dimwitted and idiotic idea. Who is fooling who? No it couldn't have been him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
it should exclusively be meant for infrastructures. Why on earth should we have the most viberant music industry in this continent and our artistes go to SA to shoot videos?

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
What kind of idea is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Realist2: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
..... And the confusion continue
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
cococandy:
What kind of idea is that?
i think it is because he wants to impress the 'developed world', among whom feminsm is the favourite pet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Really that means the money will be given to his wife to keep for him. God has exposed him Okay we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
what is the meaning of women-affairs.....??
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
craziebone:
i think it is because he wants to impress the 'developed world', among whom feminsm is the favourite pet.

just dont let it end with lesbianism...
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by tete7000(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Has he not heard that a bird is hand is worth more than thousands in the forest. How can the President build his budget on money yet recovered and which may take time or may never be recovered at all? Government should plan with what they have at hand rather than what they are speculating they will recover.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by seedorfabbey: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Baba Why can't we use d money to recrruit youths ! For God sake youths are dying
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by lomprico(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
So if d £400 million is recoverd all will goto d women's ministry. Alright o!
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by AdaMeme(f): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
e don tey i don dey hear all this things from u
how many u don do?
gosh this man makes me sick

my mum needs transfer and promotion o lol
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by lumeneng22: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please o Pmb remember the pensioners of Nigeria which you are a member o. The increment which Pgej approve for us since 2010 and the harmonization/monetization arrears are still hanging. Pls use your good offices to prevail on the finance ministry to dig it out for us. A lot of corruption is going on here.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Samdemmy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
In other words if we can't recover the loots no money for ministry of women affairs

Or if there was no loot, women affairs should be an NGO

Hahaha, buhari my man don fall my hand

Your comment was made out of context:
“He (the President) gave his word that once
government can recover some funds, he will make
sure that such are introduced into boosting the
budget of the ministry so that we can be well-funded,
especially on areas of empowerment, empowering all
the stakeholder groups.”
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by jacksonite: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
greggng:
This headline is misleading . He said part of the money and the headline makes it look like all the recovered fund will be used for women ministry. Is a well known fact, that pdp e-rats don't read in details so it doesn't surprise me if they came up with dullard or dulardiho. Because they ve shallow brain, always crosscheck before u post ur headings
Whether its part or all of the money is not the issue here. Why is he building castles in the air? A whole ministry has no budgetary allocation except to hope on recovered funds.By the way how does he know the recovered funds will be from that ministry? Or will he be switching recovered fund from one ministry to the other.Recovered fund is only a bonus and not the crux of the development fund. If the president continues this way he may achieve nothing after four years with the silly excuse that he was not able to recover enough funds to develop the country.The President sounds too flippant and classless for my liking here.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by smirn(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Truluvguy:
okay dullard. from there to the office of the first lady or wife of the president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin old man keep lying to us.
See how fustrated you are, even in your comments. Sorry bro, CHANGE has come.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by smirn(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
jacksonite:
Whether its part or all of the money is not the issue here. Why is he building castles in the air? A whole ministry has no budgetary allocation except to hope on recovered funds.By the way how does he know the recovered funds will be from that ministry? Or will he be switching recovered fund from one ministry to the other.Recovered fund is only a bonus and not the crux of the development fund. If the president continues this way he may achieve nothing after four years with the silly excuse that he was not able to recover enough funds to develop the country.The President sounds too flippant and classless for my liking here.
He will be better than the clueless hat man. Take heart my dear such is life.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by smirn(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
AdaMeme:
e don tey i don dey hear all this things from u

how many u don do?

gosh
this man makes me sick

my mum needs transfer and promotion o
lol
What do u expect when you have done nothing reasonable to your own life since he became your president
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by smirn(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
wiseoneking:
So without monies recovered nothing will ever take place in this country. He just kept talking about money he will recover. How about the monies we have been earning since 4 months you took over. This man is never prepared at all. Assuming there was a late delay in getting the so called over bloated stolen fund. Naija fit chop u. No xcuse
I believe you have been feeding for four months now, that was what the money was used for.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by waice6571: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have little problem with this women affiars brohaha.
The chief percieved looters are women(Ngozi Okonjo..., Allyson Maduike....) 'killing a bush rat in okro plantation and also coockin it in okro soup'.
What will happen to ministry of mens affiars? Stranded?
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by smirn(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
amusadele:
A KG child is more senseable than this Buhari. He is very childish. I will use loots to care for woman one thing do another. It means if these loots are not proven, there will be no woman affairs. These monies are even based on assumption and fabrication. One idiot will just come up with GEJ looted unaccountable billions etc. Rubbish. Buhari and its apc members have refused to also tell Nigerians the amount Fashola, Amaechi, Thieffnubu, Atiku etc have taken away but na only GEJ den dey dream
Just the way you were senseless thinking he will not be your president, just as usual you will later discover how senseless you are with this your comment
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
This man is a super clown, does that mean there is no budget for women affairs? Funny man

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Samdemmy:

Your comment was made out of context:
“He (the President) gave his word that once
government can recover some funds, he will make
sure that such are introduced into boosting the
budget of the ministry so that we can be well-funded,
especially on areas of empowerment, empowering all
the stakeholder groups.”
where the looted funds from ministry of women affairs, you de learn work from liar mohammed abi

Did they complain that the funds allocated to them all these years were insufficient, guy park well.

Education is going down, you are talking of giving money to ministry of women affairs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recession: Governors Frustrated Us From Saving For Rainy Day – Obasanjo / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Magu Writes Ayo Salami Panel, Responds To 15 ‘allegations’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.