Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari (26725 Views)

DSS Hands Over 82 Freed Chibok Girls To Women Affairs For Rehabilitation / $219,000 Withdrawal: EFCC Questions Foreign Affairs Ministry DG, 24 Others / Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dis president is a JOKE
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by AdaMeme(f): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
smirn:

What do u expect when you have done nothing reasonable to your own life since he became your president

youre a bastard
youre very stupid

do i look Like one of this stupid girls u insult on NL
Youre very stupid this evening
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by mudiana(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
ALL THAT PLENTY MONEY? Does He want to build another Dubai for em?
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by anwo247: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
The Dullard will always will, will, and will.... Daura Dul-lard

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by jwils(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lets have the money first old man undecided
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by vikyno(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Baba stop lying na. just tell them you don't have money . Shikena!!

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by coruso(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
First lady I the greet oh
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well it's nice .Very rich!

It can't net. I can't stand it
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by lastpage: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
We Will wait for the I Will administration to walk the talk...

[size=14pt]YES, Please WAIT....

But until then, please SHUT DA PHUCk-UP and stop #Wailing endlessly![/size]
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
oreos:

It can't net. I can't stand it

I don't understand. You don't like moi moi? It's like one of my favourite. I love anything that comes from beans.I enjoy several release of thunderous explosives. Did that recently to my aunt's 5 months old who was crying like kilode, depriving me of watching "On the case with Paula zahn" of CI. angry angry angry.Each blasts shuts her up briefly angry.Double blasts makes her hypersensitive, trying to decipher where the noise was coming from, triple blasts just want to make she run away from her toddler wheel in fright angry angry angry.Mutiple blasts finally sends her to deep sleep angryWhat nonsense! angry angry
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don't understand. You don't like moi moi? It's like one of my favourite. I love anything that comes from beans.I enjoy several release of thunderous explosives. Did that recently to my aunt's 5 months old who was crying like kilode, depriving me of watching "On the case with Paula zahn" of CI. angry angry angry.Each blasts shuts her up briefly angry.Double blasts makes her hypersensitive, trying to decipher where the noise was coming from, triple blasts just want to male I run away fro her toddler wheel angry angry angry.Mutiple blasts finally sends her to deep sleep angryWhat nonsense! angry angry

LOLZ

You are hilarious. I love moi-moi but not corned beef. I can't imagine the combo and I don't want to. Lots and lots of fish does it for me.

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by lastpage: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
refreshrate:
What did this woman do to this man last night?

shet!
so its money to fund womens ministry the whole country has been put on standstill for all this while?

Meanwhile i refused to do visa lottery that time.

I don fvck up

You dumbfucks should learn to read and comprehend for God's sake!

The President said "SOME of the money recovered....
"SOME" means some of it! Eediots!!

I think Nairaland should have a way fo filtering out comments from Street Hawkers, Galla Sellers, Spare part boys, e.t.c from public view!
people like you are an embarrassment to everyone else.

Lastpage!
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
oreos:

LOLZ

You are hilarious. I love moi-moi but not corned beef. I can't imagine the combo and I don't want to. Lots and lots of fish does it for me.

Ok, now I get it.I don't like corn beef too unless of course it's in moi moi. Now I have seen it's usefulness.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by lastpage: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
Dis president is a JOKE

The Joke is on people like you.....
until nor-do, nor-do, He sends Jonathan and the other looters to JAIL. wink wink

#Baba has said it, Jonathan and his looters will end up in Jail, if Jonathan likes, let him gather all the Father Mathew Kukah and Abdusalami of this world, to come and beg Buhari.
Jail still awaits him.

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
lastpage:

The Joke is on people like you.....
until nor-do, nor-do, He sends Jonathan and the other looters to JAIL. wink wink

#Baba has said it, Jonathan and his looters will end up in Jail, if Jonathan likes, let him gather all the Father Mathew Kukah and Abdusalami of this world, to come and beg Buhari.
Jail still awaits him.

Lastpage!
Oga calm down stop boiling like hot water....is Jonathan ur worst nightmare? until I see people like Tinubu,Amaechi,Atiku and co behind the rod that's when I take him serious, if not I still stand by my words DIS PRESIDENT IS A JOKE
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by refreshrate: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
lastpage:

You dumbfucks should learn to read and comprehend for God's sake!

The President said "SOME of the money recovered....
"SOME" means some of it! Eediots!!

I think Nairaland should have a way fo filtering out comments from Street Hawkers, Galla Sellers, Spare part boys, e.t.c from public view!
people like you are an embarrassment to everyone else.

Lastpage!

Now sup3r r3tard when I wrote something and in no way insulted you but it suddenly comes upon you because you lack manners to just come & be typing anyhow you feel you can insult anybody you want abi?

Fire on please
You'll be surprised how this turns out for you.

If in anyway I insulted you, you'll explain in due time
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by graciandubuisi(f): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ifo chakpi!!! grin
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Simply for AISHA BUHARI to loot them dry.
Why not fund education with the money?

Well, you have the same ideology with BH
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by dhappyking(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Like seriously,Sir? Or are you just kidding?
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by yungzeed(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2015
MrTreasure1:
That's another way of saying..."Money recovered from looters will be handed over to my wife".
mumusneh... Y u just mumu for ur life like dis,just spitting out rubbish.. FYM, na talk b DAT ooo?
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by amusadele: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2015
smirn:

Just the way you were senseless thinking he will not be your president, just as usual you will later discover how senseless you are with this your comment
Buhari is an animal. Why would I waste my time in talking about the only dunce and dumbest president call Buhari?
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by kayalla(f): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Women affairs. Who's running it Asha Buhari I would guess.

But ok
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by AdaMeme(f): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
smirn:

What do u expect when you have done nothing reasonable to your own life since he became your president

Don't Insult me

U don't know me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) / Court To IGP Baba: Stop Parading Yourself As IGP, Your Stay In Office Unlawful / Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.