Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,609 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari (26726 Views)

DSS Hands Over 82 Freed Chibok Girls To Women Affairs For Rehabilitation / $219,000 Withdrawal: EFCC Questions Foreign Affairs Ministry DG, 24 Others / Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
PARK WELL, I MUST NOT REASON LIKE YOU.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO TELL THEM, THEY WILL BE FUNDED WITH RETURNED LOOTED FUNDS, ARE THEY NO LONGER A MACHINERY OF GOVT.

TO MUCH NOISE ABOUT PROBES IS UNHEALTHY.

BTW, BUHARI IS MY MAN, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I SHOULD LICK HIS ASS
If he use the fund at last
Go and kill him.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by godoluwa(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
AlexLoba001:

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by bigtt76(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hahaha ...this man plus hin crew sef grin they seem to be 'worsting' than clueless man shaaaaa shocked all these willing and I will or We will don de too much naaa. How many months now no ministers .....hope say when we finally get dem it won't be the old school politicians like we had in Obasanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by greggng: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
This headline is misleading . He said part of the money and the headline makes it look like all the recovered fund will be used for women ministry. Is a well known fact, that pdp e-rats don't read in details so it doesn't surprise me if they came up with dullard or dulardiho. Because they ve shallow brain, always crosscheck before u post ur headings
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by chrisxxx(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
In other words Buhari has no plan for the women. Like promising someone I will buy you a car when one naira equals one dollar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by seedorfg(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
buharism my person
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by joshk(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Which one will come to the ministry of men affair,president of woman affair since 1984
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by bukatyne(f): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
I never knew moi moi with corned beef could taste so good together. cheesy

You have been missing kiss

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
bukatyne:

You have been missing kiss
I see a lot of curious nlders trying the delicacy later. cheesy
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by klax(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Women affair ministry under the control isn't By the way so looting cash is for women now and no longer to develop Nigeria Ok, nice but I still don't belief the buhari I personally know can say this pls I don't belief yet i will confirm.later because Nairaland is worst than Sahara reporter in term of lies *especially* the apc moles in NL.

The lies are so much that somebody in igando or ipaja or Nnewi or in Gombe will tell you when a looteer brought 2billion naira to Aso Rock as a return loot at wee hour he was their when the money was counted and Buhari told him it's 2 billion naira that is Nairaland for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Uwaomapaul(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
PMB is indirectly calling Women ministry affairs an NGO because him and I knows very well that no money will be recover, probing cases that will end after his regim if there will be any one oooooo. We no know how it goes no be Nigeria again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Somebody should please advise this man to extend it to Ministry of Youths.

Is it because they don't intend to be transparent in the loot recovery prospect?

So they are attempting to use the wife of the president to siphon monies they can't account for since it will be shrouded in secrecy and corruption.

We are no fools, Buhari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Davidifeanyi: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Godsaveusfromthisonechance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by 989900: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
For transparency sakes, there should be a special account setup for these recoveries, and a website displaying valuable recoveries and amount of cash and properties recovered, and utilization.

This way we can adequately shame 'naysayers' aka w.wailers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
I never knew moi moi with corned beef could taste so good together. cheesy

Ewww
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Spybradd: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
lobatan..women affairs ministry don enter one big chance be that ooo..
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Gondonu: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
This man is really silly.No apology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Recovered funds to be relooted through his wife. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
oreos:

Ewww
Well it's nice .Very rich!
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by tivta(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigerian women are always right
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
All of it?! angry
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by ednaline: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
In other words if we can't recover the loots no money for ministry of women affairs

Or if there was no loot, women affairs should be an NGO

lol! women affairs is not even budgeted for!so it must be from loot before it can be funded!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Bollinger(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Are we sure he is the person saying all these things? i surely do hope not. Most of the things acclaimed to him are so ridiculous, it's mind boggling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by asha01: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
kongaJUMIA:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday assured officials of the Ministry of Women Affairs that part of the money his administration would recover from looters would be used to fund the ministry. He gave the assurance when ‎the Permanent Secretary, Ezekiel Oyemomi, led officials of the ministry to brief ‎the President on its activities and challenges at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He assured that the resslement and comfort of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) remains a top priprity of his administration.

This is even as the President said no amount of intrigues would make him relent in the war against corruption.

Oyemomi told State House correspondents that they briefed Buhari on all its activities at the end of which he realised that his ministry was demanding.

He said, “when you look at what the ministry is set up to do, we cut across 70 per cent of the population dealing with the issues of women, children, the vulnerable, people with disabilities, the distressed, distressed families and the lot.

“He (the President) gave his word that once government can recover some funds, he will make sure that such are introduced into boosting the budget of the ministry so that we can be well-funded, especially on areas of empowerment, empowering all the stakeholder groups.”

Oyemomi said one of the challenges facing the ministry was that some establishments that are supposed to be under his ministry had been absorbed somewhere else.

According to him, the President had promised to look into the matter and bring such establishments back under the ministry.

“Part of the challenges are that some establishments should normally be under our control, but they have been absorbed somewhere else especially the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). “We have expressed this to him and believe that the President will look at it and bring them back under us. He didn’t give a definite response but our document that had been presented certainly would be reviewed so that the right thing can be done,” he added.

Meanwhile, the President said yesterday that no amount of pressure would make him give up the war against corruption. He restated that looters of the nation’s treasury would soon have their day in court and that, upon conviction, their ill-gotten wealth will be seized and returned to government coffers.

He made the declaration when he hosted members of “Nigerians Against Corruption “who marched to the Presidential Villa, Abuja to pledge their full support for his administration’s anti-graft campaign, promising “a relentless prosecution of the war against corruption, with due regard to the Rule of Law.

“I believe it is time for Nigeria to change course. That is why I sought election as President and got elected. As President, I am determined that Nigeria must move away from a course of endemic corruption that was leading us to perdition.

“There can be no question of our willfully allowing anyone to get away with corruption. No matter the pressure and entreaties, the anti-corruption war will continue and all accused persons will have their day in court,” the President said.

Welcoming the support of the group, President Buhari, who was represented by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, also reaffirmed his commitment to curbing insecurity and boosting employment for Nigerians, especially the youth.

He called for the continued support and solidarity of Nigerians as the present administration corrects the wrongs of the past.

The group, led by Aisha Yesufu, condemned recent statements by some individuals against the President’s anti-corruption campaign.

They assured Buhari that the vast majority of ordinary Nigerians fully supported his efforts to curb corruption and urged him not to be deterred by the antics of those who do not share his laudable vision of a fairer, more equitable, corruption-free and progressive nation.http://sunnewsonline.com/new/loot-ll-fund-women-affairs-ministry-buhari/

this is a strategy, collecting from old looters for the new looters (through women-affairs-ministry)
Nigeria is a theater
politicians are actors
we, the poor masses are the gullible viewers
its a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
The dullard is a comedian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by bilulu(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bollinger:
Are we sure he is the person saying all these things? i surely do hope not. Most of the things acclaimed to him are so ridiculous, it's mind boggling.
Buhari b like if I see moni for ground now ehn I go buy land build hux n buy car......... I will regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Billygee2u: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Buhari is simply,a scammer
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Do something about unemployment.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Billygee2u: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
asha01:

this is a strategy, collecting from old looters for the new looters (through women-affairs-ministry)
Nigeria is a theater
politicians are actors
we, the poor masses are the gullible viewers
its a pity
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Billygee2u: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
9jatatafo:
Recovered funds to be relooted through his wife. Nonsense
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Billygee2u: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Gondonu:
This man is really silly.No apology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison / Just In: Dino melaye sues IGP, After Regains Freedoom / Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.