Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu (16364 Views)

NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike / NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 / National Identity Number Mandatory From September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by bigerboy200: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
A welcome development.. God bless the transparency style of Baba Buhari..
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Corruption doesnt wear ethnic, tribal, age, religious or sexual orientation garbs. We must unite to fight this cancer. Never again can looters use pastors, imams, obas, igwes and other mechanaries to divide us

I am just very happy. We shall overcome all our problems in this country. May God give us another Buhari. grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by shaqhead: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is a welcome development in "demystifying" that contraption called NNPC...weldone Kachikwu!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by azimibraun: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
When I see I believe I commend or I Condem.
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Horlawoomey(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Now is the time Nigeria has a President.

I thank God that I am part of the process that usher in a new dawn in Nigeria.

Wailers can wail here, we can even add melody to the wailing if you all want.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by olaolulazio(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
"Will" in his voice and buhari's voice. APC!!!! Will and Shall!

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by reiddecuti: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Will comment when I wake up from sleep? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by tete7000(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Emekamex:
IGG; I will be back by December to check if this is sustained.

I agree with you. They promised to make asset declaration public but have come to deny it. Time proves all things but will be a nice move if done and sustained not that they will come out later to tell us that there are legal impediment to it and as such they can't sustain it.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Another Igbo man to the rescue.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by princeuj2015(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good move from the man in block A 11th floor nnpc towers, change has come to stay,and it must be welcome and accepted by all Nigerians for the betterment of the downgrading economy!! We wish you and your new team goodluck Sir in your quest towards restructuring nnpc ands its strategic business units!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by kel4soft: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:
It Seems Buhari wan really serve us wella oh

Is part of APC electioneering promises that, they will make NNPC dealings open as against how it was been run like an occultic association.
So, am not surprise. Sustaining it will be another kettle of fish.

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by 4everGrand(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nice move. Its all in a bid to be accountable. I really hope Nigeria gets better. This generation tho has really been zapped of morals.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Temysteve(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
God bless my country fa...

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by doctokwus: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:
It Seems Buhari wan really serve us wella oh
It's only haters,WW,mischief makers and the utterly corrupt that were trying,unsuccessfully,to hoodwink the gullible to believe otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by favouritesahaba: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
THANK GOD OOOO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by homirefacuny(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
PMB!!!
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by princemillla(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
How I wish this transparency program had been installed wen oil was booming.... But now.? Smh.

Good move sir. with this from kachikwu, I believe Buhari has a better knowledge on who he appoints.

God bless PMB.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by aresa: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sanity, progress and prosperity is here to stay.

Sai kachikwu.

Sai PMB.

Sai Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by sibb2011: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
If this finally happens, I want to see other entity follow suit.

- PHCN
- Custom Services, and others.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good. They are a business venture. Let them publish their books for all to see.

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by ZUBY77(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Muthwrfickerss... . Why don't you publish it and surprise the masses?
Instead of " we will".

Isn't this the same with Jona boy
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by sukkot: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Another Igbo man to the rescue.
I like that igbo man kachikwu. he has sophisticated and classy and moralistic tendencies. very atypical
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by bayulll01(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Where is barcanista ?,anybody hear from him lately

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by LRNZH(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
bayulll01:
Where is barcanista ?,anybody hear from him lately

The last article he wrote was full of too much poo he has taken a vacation to get some refresher courses on opposition politics. Wailers Inc.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by tola9jaa: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
[size=18pt] Kachikwu the man get sense i dont think he his an igbo man[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
natas22:
Its only when you have a leader that every body will seat up at this rate I see this nation becoming great again

My sai buhari is doing it even without minister for petroleum, his doing it changing this nation to what it used to be.

God bless my sai buhari love yah

God bless APC

God bless federal republic Nigeria

Yes once we have a quality leader at the top, every other person will tow the line and all other things will fall into place. God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Phikom(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
great development...
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by eliwa47(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lobatan! I have said it, that buhari might be slow but he's steady, constant n very serious! let's just all sit down n watch him transforming this great country called Nigeria into what it used to be in the 70s, he can do it with the support of all Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by eliwa47(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
omojoshy:
Corruption doesnt wear ethnic, tribal, age, religious or sexual orientation garbs. We must unite to fight this cancer. Never again can looters use pastors, imams, obas, igwes and other mechanaries to divide us

I am just very happy. We shall overcome all our problems in this country. May God give us another Buhari. grin grin
Amen, Amen and Amen ooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Jamesboola: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions 3 Blocks Of Classrooms / Opadokun: Asking Buhari To Change Service Chiefs Is Asking Him To Commit Suicide / Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.