Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu (16366 Views)

NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike / NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 / National Identity Number Mandatory From September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Goke7: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2015
christinie:
APC and their stooges quick to make promises. After they will tell us the man said that in his own capacity and not directed by the president. Like Mummy Peace said, we don't want "I will, I will", we want action! Stop making promises you can't fulfil. Just go ahead and do the things you wanna do.
That reminds me, when is Buhari going to fulfil the following promises:
1. Free lunch for all primary/secondary pupils/students.
2.N5k monthly for all unemployed youths.
3. Declaration of assets and getting other Govt officials to do same.
4. One million jobs per month for the youths.
5. Belonging to nobody and belonging to everybody.
6.Making $1 to be equivalent to N1.
We are also interested in knowing Buhari's opinion on the following issues :
1. N10m expensive prayer in Borno State.
2. Amechi's withdrawal of N12m from Rivers State treasury in the last week of his office.
3. APC claiming there were no elections at the tribunal in places where PDP wonbut admitting that their members who won elections were duly voted.
4. Fashola's N78m website.
5. The Halliburton case suspension.
Finally, we will like to know how the president utilises the returned loots. This is no longer the era for blind governance.

Sai!

your frustration has just began, una go wail tire for as long light dey and refinery de work grin
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by ladyF(f): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2015
michealewela:

People below u have more than 50 like and u're strongly with only 10like....
I am strongly with only 10 like? LMAO grin

Do u mean struggling? U beta remove the log in ur eye, before u carry anoda person mata on top ya head. grin Enjoy!

We will be waiting for the financial transactions to be published....till then!
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Ijaya123: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2015
menxer:

A man mighty in will power, to cause the corrupt places to be cleaned.

A man mighty in wisdom, to appoint men with proven track records of performance to help 'rebuild' Naija. grin

Feel your sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by bayulll01(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2015
LRNZH:

The last article he wrote was full of too much poo he has taken a vacation to get some refresher courses on opposition politics. Wailers Inc.

Really that will be a welcome development,like seriously the guy is smart but hate and stupiditiity is killing him daily,I will pay for the course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB / Nigerian Army Massacred Children In Its War Against Boko Haram - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.