Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PICS) (2200 Views)

My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS / He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PICS) by CreamyBanana(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Everyday I go to school, I see ukwus of different sizes and shapes inside tight clothes. Ukwus that can make you salivate. Ukwus that can make you lipsrsealed Ukwus that you can't touch. How I wish we were chickens or goats so we can chase any ukwu we see and have sex immediately we catch it angry

WHY all the rolling of ukwus that just makes my shakitibobo to rise for nothing? angry Ukwus I can't touch? I dey vex gidan gan o. You touch ukwu, you get slap angry Is that how it supposed to be? angry angry angry

Someone should sign it into law for us to be able to chase any ukwu we sight and cherish.

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PICS) by kodded(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2015
People dey go school to go learn, you dey go school to go see 'ukwu' undecided

yeye thread angry

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PICS) by agohmamuda(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2015
YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE A GOAT AND A CHICKEN JOINED TOGETHER, BY THE POWERS VESTED UPON ME, SO SHALL IT BE IN ODINS NAME, AMEN.

#ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE BEING A CHICKEN AND A GOAT COMBINED. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PICS) by Pheals(f): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2015
That's y i said some people no gat future enh
i pray make u turn to a fowl because xmas is near just 4months weree

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PICS) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2015
And your point is? undecided

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PICS) by Czar01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
CreamyBanana:
How I wish we were chickens or goats so we can chase any ukwu we see and have sex immediately we catch it angry

This can easily be paraphrased as...

CreamyBanana:
How I wish we were rapists so we can chase any ukwu we see and have sex immediately we catch it angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PICS) by Dannidom(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
The guy dey talk sense jor. Buh I no folow for being a chicken or goat.

Thats common sight in our higher institutions. Sometimes I wonder if our girls still remember the taste of decency

(1) (Reply)

What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly / Is It Possible For A Man To Live His Life As Single:without Marriage? / How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.