Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics (5711 Views)

Am Not Coronavirus But I Can Put You On Lockdown - Big Breasted Girl / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2017
I never said anything yet to my boyfriend but I think he is obsessed with abnormally large breasts. I always catch him staring at women’s chest. I have boobs that are on the small size and his attitude is making me feel inadequate. Ihave a good mind to ask him if he would rather be with a busty woman!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/seems-like-large-breasted-women/?app=browser_push&entry1=push&entry2=timed

Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2017
Go ahead!
Men that likes to bury their heads in watermelons are hard to tame.

3 Likes

Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by MhizzAJ(f): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Isn't that Roman Goddess
Rubbish
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2017
grin shocked grin

The question is, if he is gifted with a micro-preek will you be satisfied with that and not desire a snake

Since you are gifted with dots as boobs, and you think he likes watermelons,

Just introduce your friend with watermelon to him & break up with him!

3 Likes

Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Tolexander: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Isn't that Roman Goddess
Rubbish
that is "Yeye Osun"

Olomu roro!
Mythical Cossy!

1 Like

Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

The question is, if he is gifted with a micro-preek will you be satisfied with that and not desire a snake

Since you are gifted with dots as boobs, and you think he likes watermelons,

Just introduce your friend with watermelon to him & break up with him!

3 Likes

Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Tolexander: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2017
NgcoboP:
I never said anything yet to my boyfriend but I think he is obsessed with abnormally large breasts. I always catch him staring at women’s chest. I have boobs that are on the small size and his attitude is making me feel inadequate. Ihave a good mind to ask him if he would rather be with a busty woman!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/seems-like-large-breasted-women/?app=browser_push&entry1=push&entry2=timed
So if he says yes, you go add water to the lemons wey you carry for chest with little arrangement on the lemons to become water melons
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
So if he says yes, you go
What if she's a beauty but just endowed like this

Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by MhizzAJ(f): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
that is "Yeye Osun"

Olomu roro!
Mythical Cossy!

She's ugly
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Tolexander: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

She's ugly
dear!

Don't tell me you are saying that "she's ugly" out of jealousy?
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by MhizzAJ(f): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
dear!

Don't tell me you are saying that "she's ugly" out of jealousy?

But it's d truth
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Tolexander: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

But it's d truth
you can't always say that.

OK, won't you prefer having such loads?
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by MhizzAJ(f): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
you can't always say that.

OK, won't you prefer having such loads?

Oh! she's beautiful because of those loads on her chest....i see cheesy
No,Thanks
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Tolexander: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Oh! she's beautiful because of those loads on her chest....i see cheesy
No,Thanks
I can see that you are trying to be contempted with the ones you have.

That is so goodcheesy

But if you wanna like them bigger in size, I've got what it takes to achieve that. grin

Moreover, na wetin you go do for Islam section?
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by MhizzAJ(f): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Tolexander:
I can see that you are trying to be contempted with the ones you have.

That is so goodcheesy

But if you wanna like them bigger in size, I've got what it takes to achieve that. grin

Moreover, na wetin you go do for Islam section?

I don't know who sent me there o cheesy but they comment on christian threads nah grin
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Tolexander: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I don't know who sent me there o cheesy but they comment on christian threads nah grin
lol!

Na because of you people wey dey "tojubole" (intrude).

That section is a no no section to me. To avoid being labelled what I don't believe in.

Don't worry, you are going to carry the label for at least a month. grin
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Martin0(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Isn't that Roman Goddess Rubbish
I strongly believ these ladies will be having back-pains with such watermelons
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by MhizzAJ(f): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Tolexander:
lol!

Na because of you people wey dey "tojubole" (intrude).

That section is a no no section to me. To avoid being labelled what I don't believe in.

Don't worry, you are going to carry the label for at least a month. grin

grin
Re: He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics by Wantedola(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
It's my favorite part in a woman's body, but I'm certainly not down for oversize.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Campaign Manager And Team (miss Nairaland 2017) / I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.