Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? (8084 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:40am On Aug 20, 2015
i used to think that ladies'll be afraid of any guy with huge muscles and a thunderous voice,ofcos until my X.gf left me 4 one huge,Ugly and muscular guy.And ever since then, i've been asking Ladies the kind of guy they'l prefer to date,and shockingly all and i mean All of them said they'll rather prefer the muscular and reali huge guys..av never met a Lady with a contrary Opinion(becos of this i dn Gym d small muscle wey i manage get comot grin ) ..And now i'm asking same question in another dimention..Ladies why muscular guys??

#I'm Rivers smiley
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Gurgle(f): 1:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Because theyre beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by alex81(m): 1:08am On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:
Because theyre beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss

beautiful keh? Tok tru jare
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Gurgle(f): 1:12am On Aug 20, 2015
alex81:

beautiful keh? Tok tru jare

Yeah they are. especially the arms kiss kiss
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Op, why asking young ladies about their dream man, what do you xpet, ask a single lady of 39, she go talk true, muscular ko, fasmcular ni, ,, Shey dangote get mussu ni

11 Likes

Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by virginboy1(m): 1:12am On Aug 20, 2015
I personally engaged in gyming to enhance my self confidence and self worth physically, but of recentI noticed that some babes likes touching my broadchest
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Are u serious? sad
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by alex81(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

and....
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Gurgle(f): 1:20am On Aug 20, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Are u serious? sad

Yeah. I get weak when I see a guy with nice upper arms

But some guys overdo it sha

It doesn't need to be excessive, just nice and toned

Lol but why are you frowning, don't you want an answer to your question

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Gurgle(f): 1:20am On Aug 20, 2015
alex81:

and....

whats your query
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 20, 2015
I hate bulky guys. My ideal image is a Chriatiano Ronaldo body. I like everything toned. *flees thread before rumours start*

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah. I get weak when I see a guy with nice upper arms

But some guys overdo it sha

It doesn't need to be excessive, just nice and toned

Lol but why are you frowning, don't you want an answer to your question
Lol wasn't actually frowning grin ..jst shocked.. Thnx dhear 4 ur honest answer.
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Well these broads are gonna like what they like... OP as for you, you should be hitting the gym regularly. And if you want a compact, muscular body, then eat hearty foods, take the right supplements and be consistent in your workouts.
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Creampy do you want a _creampie kiss
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by ronald4lif(m): 1:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Maybe it's because muscularity exude stamina and with rich stamina a man tends to be more energetic and last longer during sex. And ladies loves men who can induce orgasmic pleasure during coit*s. wink

Naturally, men are known to protect and shield women from the unforeseen so a man with extra stamina and muscles is believe to stand a better chance in combating the unpredictable. Hence the need for a better protector.

Lastly, the female body is lustrous, tender and velvety formed whilst the male body is usually strong and firmly built. Just like the law of magnetism where like poles repel and unlike poles attract women loves the firmness of the male's body so the firmer the body the more the force of attraction.

*let me quickly hit the gym and built those muscles for Deejavuu* lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by naijaboiy: 1:42am On Aug 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 1:46am On Aug 20, 2015
aim5:
Well these broads are gonna like what they like... OP as for you, you should be hitting the gym regularly..
My bros own 1..i Gym regularly bt i jst wunt grow as muscular as sylvester stallon sad
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 20, 2015
DIET. Also your Genetics.
BRIGHTRIVERS:
My bros own 1..i Gym regularly bt i jst wunt grow as muscular as sylvester stallon sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 20, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:

Hmmm maybe you're naturally skinny or you're a late bloomer physically... I've always been tall(6'4), but I was skinny as a kid.. Now I'm getting more sturdy in my physical constitution and I'm now 6'4 225 lbs. Also try and have muscular legs. Strong legs are better than strong arms.
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by jrerico1(m): 1:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Am planning on making millions, this is shi.t thrust me

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:01am On Aug 20, 2015
aim5:

Hmmm maybe you're naturally skinny or you're a late bloomer physically... I've always been tall(6'4), but I was skinny as a kid.. Now I'm getting more sturdy in my physical constitution and I'm now 6'4 225 lbs. Also try and have muscular legs. Strong legs are better than strong arms.
Awesome.. M nt dat skinny tho.. I guess i'll jst accept nature
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:03am On Aug 20, 2015
jrerico1:
Am planning on making millions, this is shi.t thrust me
Lol everythin is not Money brother
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Deejavuu(f): 2:03am On Aug 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
Maybe it's because muscularity exude stamina and with rich stamina a man tends to be more energetic and last longer during sex. And ladies loves men who can induce orgasmic pleasure during coit*s. wink

Naturally, men are known to protect and shield women from the unforeseen so a man with extra stamina and muscles is believe to stand a better chance in combating the unpredictable. Hence the need for a better protector.

Lastly, the female body is lustrous, tender and velvety formed whilst the male body is usually strong and firmly built. Just like the law of magnetism where like poles repel and unlike poles attract women loves the firmness of the male's body so the firmer the body the more the force of attraction.

*let me quickly hit the gym and built those muscles for Deejav..uu* lipsrsealed

wink wink

Cheering you on dear. Go ronald go ronald tongue grin
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 20, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Awesome.. M nt dat skinny tho.. I guess i'll jst accept nature

Ok. Well just lift consistently and do explosive plyometrics and you should be set. Also, don't lift for the validation of females..
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 20, 2015
OP, please help me ask them
Not all of us sha. I like really tall pretty skinny guys grin
I don't know what they wan use muscles to do. Just like huge blocks that go eventually turn to fat blobs when they stop working out
I think it's cause I'm not slim so I'm attracted to slim dudes.....
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:10am On Aug 20, 2015
aim5:

Ok. Well just lift consistently and do explosive plyometrics and you should be set. Also, don't lift for the validation of females..
Thanx mann..but with all these advices i hope ur physically bigger than me grin
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 20, 2015
But you are sexy na cheesy. Not all slim people are sexy tongue
MrsPhyno:
I don't know what they wan use muscles to do. Just like huge blocks that go eventually turn to fat blobs when they stop working out
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 20, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Thanx mann..but with all these advices i hope ur physically bigger than me grin

Ha. I have a weird shaped body... I have a decent sized chest. Sturdy powerful legs but my arms are lean. They aren't super skinny tho so that's good.
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:13am On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
grin grin grin ..Do u knw dat ur the 1st female i've ever come across with a different idea of guys wt muscles? ..reali Nice
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 20, 2015
DashMeYansh:
But you are sexy na cheesy. Not all slim people are sexy tongue
Looool I'm not slim o
Don't get ur hopes up. Are u a lekpa lover?

BRIGHTRIVERS:
grin grin grin ..Do u knw dat ur the 1st female i've ever come across with a different idea of guys wt muscles? ..reali Nice
Oh why tanks veri mush
I like them skinny-ish and toned. And tall grin
Re: Ladies! Why Muscular Guys????? by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Anything works for me except Orobos. Na me be Jack-of-all-Bodies cool
MrsPhyno:

Looool I'm not slim o
Don't get ur hopes up. Are u a lekpa lover?

Oh why tanks veri mush
I like them skinny-ish and toned. And tall grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latinos Are Like The Sweetest / How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In? / Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.