Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments (24513 Views)

Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Richie0974: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2015
truefact:

Yorubas are evil people. ....
Ritualistic people, so fetish and diabolical. ...soon they would tell you how suffercated they are....they are nothing....evil propaganding is is what they termed progressive. ..cowards bunch

You are an eediot. So yoruba owns Okija shrine ?

3 Likes

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by CallPolice: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2015
Nonsense. How does that affect the price of beans in the Market.
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Jesusloveyou: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I hope cluelessness has not affected this government too.
no, that is d best he could do right now

1 Like

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by revcollection09: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2015
now

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Mr. President, I know you won't do it as you're a person of fairness, integrity and due process.

But secretly I wish you'll just outmaneuver the dolts in the opposition and declare martial law.

Make yourself the supreme ruler and introduce deaths squad.

Some of us are ready to make the sacrifices that are necessary for a better Nigeria for the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by ikaboy: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Yeye senators. Shey una wan go for recess? Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Demdem(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The presidency has apologized and promised to do the needful. Problemx fixed, nothing for wailers to wail about. cheesy

Such will never happened in the days of Jonah-daft, instead the fool will blame an imaginary enemy or better still the "cabals"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Honestly, i just wish there is nothing like this senate. So baba can do anything he likes...

1 Like

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by vivalavida(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2015
dictator at work
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by HirstMOG(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Mr dictator, this is not military era!!
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Jesusloveyou: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2015
mianyaegbu:
He probably has his own law since he is not following the law of the land.
I think he should be called to order before he continues with this almighty attitude
saraki said is not necessary, because due process was followed

2 Likes

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by apcmustwin(f): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2015
dokiOloye:
Imagine d kind of noise d Yoruba dominated Nigerian press would have made if it were a SS or SE person on d seat and did this coupled wt d sickening appointment of northerners in 95% of d posts so far?
Wetin concern yoruba for this marra? You marra ni abi them swear for you ni.

1 Like

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by appini: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
This is what you get when you have a old soldier from Duaraland as your president.
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by DaGC(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

Such will never happened in the days of Jonah-daft, instead the fool will blame and imaginary enemy or better still the "cabals"

I'm sure you'll probably get upset when people insult Mr President. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by DaGC(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Mr. President, I know you won't do it as you're a person of fairness, integrity and due process.

But secretly I wish you'll just outmaneuver the dolts in the opposition and declare martial law.

Make yourself the supreme ruler and introduce deaths squad.

Some of us are ready to make the sacrifices that are necessary for a better Nigeria for the next generation.

Now, this is just st*pid undecided

3 Likes

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Demdem(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
DaGC:

I'm sure you'll probably get upset when people insult Mr President. SMH

Believe u me, u are dead wrong.
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2015
DaGC:

Now, this is just st*pid undecided

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by DaGC(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

Believe u me, u are dead wrong.

Well, since you are a fan of the President being insulted, carry on. It was my bad. Apologies.
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by bigerboy200: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2015
crixtex:
Nigeriana hate truth especially some SWs... and it isnt fair.... if it was GEJ dat is doing all ds things nw dem no go let am rest....
how does this compare with looting the treasury and defending such by saying "stealing isn't corruption" The presidency has said they gona do the needful and follow due process with regards to the appointment, what else do u want

1 Like

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Rotimi47: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2015
truefact:

Ritualistic people, so fetish and diabolical. ...soon they would tell you how suffercated they are....they are nothing....evil propaganding is is what they termed progressive. ..cowards bunch
The Igbo's are the silliest, tribalist, ritualists, evil, always fully criminal minded and Nigeria cannibal tribe who sell human flesh in restaurants; they never appreciate anything that is good but only ills of the society that they profit from. They're Africa top cowards that always beat their chest and make the most noise without any meaniful action to back it up. What say them when Jonathan was busy given them over 75% of top positions in Nigeria? These positions they destroyed due to greed and their criminal activities to always enrich themselves at the expense of Nigeria and their own people. Igbo's have been making noise that Biafra will stand for 45 years and these COWARDS couldn't back it up by action except chest beating and noise making. Cowards without shame.

1 Like

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by sainty2k3(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2015
EastLebanon:
If na oga jona all hell for don let loosed by now.
Because he probably won't admit the mistake and any attempt at cover up will make things messier
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by cococandy(f): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2015
I'm not surprised
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Decibel: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2015
APC is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by meforyou1(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2015
That's what happens when u elect an illiterate dictator as president
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by cococandy(f): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2015
owobokiri:
Brazen breaches of the law that could have earned Jonathan an impeachment notice. The fact that many in APC are very comfortable with this, shows how we run this country with double sets of rules. From borrowing and allocating funds without legislative approvals through injecting himself in the middle of the power tussle for the leadership in the legislative chambers to sacking technocrats and flooding officialsom with dimwitted party cronnies and ethnic henchemen, this disaster from Daurra has broken the law repeatedly while a hitherto vociferous press watches arms akimbo! Mercenery press and their phantom god. .

2 Likes

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by biggmusty(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2015
truefact:

Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by anigold(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Am not surprised a man that overthrew a democratic elected government will always behave like a military dictator... Old habits
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Mr. President do the needful
Re: Senators Concerned As Buhari Overlooks Law In AMCON Appointments by hinwazaka: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2015
This is not the first time PMB is sidestepping the constitution to make a change in government. It won't be the last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba / Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.