Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) (31843 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by askYomi(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2015
thought his father has a university.

so he can't enrol his son in his own uni?

Niggas see ur life outside....use una money send him picking go China of all places..... grin

in short is this news.....do u know how many first class student naija produce every year...the guy no fit compete, gaz run to dullards.

by the way, wat ever happen to Lagos Business School?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by vega84(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2015
allanphash7:
Rubbish i thought we have some univeristies in Edo state?

Why cant he put his son in on of the university and he showcase his talent?

Nigeria sucks

Politician enrolling their children in Internationa school since d day of Adam while our own children experience sub standard quality of education

Rubbish once again

We are in zoo dnt forget #vegatalks

Am i FTC?

Oh ! Where is lady F and introvert?

Its fun anyway
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2015
when will Nigerians start patronizing thier own product why flying abroad always
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by tonte(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
If it pains you too much, feel free to die...lol it's not by force to comment, a young man worked hard and came out with honours u either congratulate him or u just shut up...

allanphash7:

Nigeria sucks

Politician enrolling their children in Internationa school since d day of Adam while our own children experience sub standard quality of education

Rubbish once again

Am i FTC?

Its fun anyway
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by QueenEdna(f): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2015
mcvaeey:
Nigerian universities suck. I'm not trying to blast them but that's the pure truth. I had my Bsc in Nigeria and later did my Masters in Canada and the difference is clear. Their standard and that of Nigeria is like comparing light and darkness. None of my kids would school in Nigeria cos Nigeria has nothing to offer.
U̶̲̥̅̊ reason frm the anus, chai!!, so you will return wen naija has sometn to offer without making any meaningful contribution to her growth.(Such a parasite) . If d govt/citizen of that country/any other foreign country U̶̲̥̅̊ are comparing wt naija neglected their roles will U̲̅ hv anywhr to go ?? No matter how bad d condition is let us learn to be patriotic.....

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by ylaa(f): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2015
WHY DID HE LEAVE HIS FATHER'S UNIVERSITY TO CHINA LAND? WELL CONGRATS SHA BUT NEXT TIME PATRONIZE YOUR FATHER UNLESS YOU ARE TELLING US YOUR FATHER'S SCHOOL IS NOT UP TO STANDARD.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by anonimi: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Court Fines Igbinedion N3m For N25bn Scam
APR 30, 2015

The anti-climactic denouement to a trial that was marked by a series of drama and unconscionable adjournments became ominous Wednesday April 29, 2015 when the trial judge failed to sentence the accused persons having found them guilty on some of the charges in the 81-count information preferred against them by the EFCC. Instead, he fixed the sentencing for the next day, April 30, 2015 but it was clear the direction the pendulum was going to swing, as the two accused persons, Charles Eboigbodin, personal assistant to Lucky Igbinedion and Michael Igbinedion, though allegedly committed the same offense of money laundering, were however convicted on different counts.

From: http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/30/court-fines-igbinedion-n3m-n25bn-scam

[img]http://4.bp..com/-agrtDgWWFY4/UclBONZBq_I/AAAAAAAAFAI/Elh-NHV1tyI/s400/lucky.jpg[/img]

Meanwhile the portion of our 200 million mumus wey dey Edo state go still dey hail the useless former-governor who DEPRIVED them of quality education and EMPLOYMENT of teachers, lab attendants, librarians etc.
What a country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zoCJ0LSagk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by ige101(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Bro pls how can i use image as signatue like u did pls?

swaggykelvin:
Why China of all the places in the world why china
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2015
allanphash7:

Nigeria sucks

Rubbish once again

Am i FTC?

Its fun anyway
Well I know four universities in Edo. I heard of more sef. Then three polytechnics. College of agric, colleges of education, etc. But why stay local if you have stolen money to burn? cheesy
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
see crushing
lol. Na true talk na babe

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Happiness87(f): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2015
NinaArsenal:
lol. Na true talk na babe
just saw your dp, you are wow, lol
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2015
This is to tell us that none of this politician has the feelings of the masses atall and yet we keep screaming APC or PDP

Cant we think?
AreaFada2:
Well I know four universities in Edo. I heard of more sef. Then three polytechnics. College of agric, colleges of education, etc. But why stay local if you have stolen money to burn? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Made in china certificate. Congrats young man
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by rugipp(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lordave:
And his dad owns a university in Nigeria

Grand dad not his dad

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gejpresident:
Useless family

All the pain u people caused Edo state for 8yrs,God will destroy u people.

Now people blaming oshomole cos of ur useless father lucky

May God destroy your family

What about d pains caused by oshiomole ?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-RiW_2IXHI4c/VdWDm02AXSI/AAAAAAAGSyk/uE69qw_8srA/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]
Nosa, the son of ex Edo state governor, Lucky Igbinedion graduated with top honors from the Hult International Business School, Shanghai China yesterday August 19th. Congrats to him.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-lucky-igbinedions-son-graduates.html

Son of a stupíd rogue.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
nigerianvenom:

What about d pains caused by oshiomole ?
ur fada

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
aim5:

Are you mad?! I know his father has shown signs of being corrupt morally. And you wretched fool, even if his dad sponsored him, can't he as a Governor improve and bring prosperity to his state? Bottom line is that he failed as a governor. And watch yourself, you dirty monkey.
ur fada
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by azzima(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
And most fools are still losing their minds to fight for ALL these looters while their Children are bagging first class all over the world.Meanwhile these fools hardly graduated from some dilapidated schools and are STILL jobless. Kontinu! !
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by TheFilmmaker: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nairaland always putting people in badbelle mode.

Thousands graduate every year and yet no one posts or congratulates them on Nairaland.

ImJustSayingSha, even though I am sure all you want is our 'views' and comments.

MTCHEW, SEUN!
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
jammyunn:
Most of you shouting "China of all places" and making mockery of the school and country should just google about the quality and cost of study in HULT and cost of living in Shanghai before displaying your ignorance.

Abi
People in a 3rd world country with 3rd world educational institutions sef dey criticize

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by reiddecuti: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Don't u knw shoolin in 9ja is like bein in hellfire. U ll be frustrated by those lecturers that u ll be beggin 4 2.2 but by His grace u get 2.1

Na wetin make them dey send their wards out of d country to study while they keep killin our sch system.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by bjdon: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2015

Even his Grand father has a university in Edo state, but of course that's not good enough for the family.

allanphash7:

Nigeria sucks

Rubbish once again

Am i FTC?

Its fun anyway
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
shejane:
Nigerians will soon go to pakistan to study

Congrats
As far as it is awtside naija...is allowed....soro niyen....jigi jigi

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by fortune1968: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
training a child wt stolen money ? .... d consequence will come.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by guseman(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why not igbinedion university? For international exposure I guess but why not in England or the USA?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by jordancircuit(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Never underestimate the power of social media to fulfil your dreams follow me on twitter to learn more @walkngthruwalls #JordanCircuit [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Theflint1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
The wrath of the people of Edo shall meet with him...no escape, even if he runs to China.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
hahn:
Another proof of his father's incompetence. He should have gone to uniben instead. Apparently, our leaders still don't have faith in our education system

Uniben is still too far off. His grandad owns Igbinedion university in okada which is rottening away despite the large tuition fees paid by the students
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by livebullet(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-RiW_2IXHI4c/VdWDm02AXSI/AAAAAAAGSyk/uE69qw_8srA/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]
Nosa, the son of ex Edo state governor, Lucky Igbinedion graduated with top honors from the Hult International Business School, Shanghai China yesterday August 19th. Congrats
pls what is "igbinedion" is it an animal, place or thing?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
mcvaeey:
Nigerian universities suck. I'm not trying to blast them but that's the pure truth. I had my Bsc in Nigeria and later did my Masters in Canada and the difference is clear. Their standard and that of Nigeria is like comparing light and darkness. None of my kids would school in Nigeria cos Nigeria has nothing to offer.

I fink so,m'also looking 4ward to consider dat wen time comes to do my master...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo / Lagos State Unveils Fish Statue In Epe (Photos) / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.