Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) (31839 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Otunbatrafford: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Son of thief. Useless family. Reputed for stealing and looting of edo state.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
just saw your dp, you are wow, lol
thank u dear
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Happiness87(f): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2015
NinaArsenal:
thank u dear
i like you

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Teeboy22(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
TheFilmmaker:
Nairaland always putting people in badbelle mode.

Thousands graduate every year and yet no one posts or congratulates them on Nairaland.

ImJustSayingSha, even though I am sure all you want is our 'views' and comments.

MTCHEW, SEUN!

nigga hw u dey longest time...

I lost ur contact ni o
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
EdCure:
He couldn't even train his son in his own private university.

This is the reason EDO cannot be part of Biafra tongue grin grin...except the IGBO speaking side cool
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by eghexs76: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2016
All the money you dad embezzled in Edo State....I remember in his time, the academics of Edo State owned institutions were completely dead....
May the sins of the father don't descend on their sons.....Nonsense
Re: Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) by eghexs76: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2016
All the money your dad embezzled in Edo State....I remember in his time, the academics of Edo State owned institutions were completely dead....
May the sins of the father don't descend on their sons.....Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.