Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh (33705 Views)

Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by ahamonyeka(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
So,do you need to beg or kill a goat for him?since his boss has been sack let him go after all what is he playing for us If he does not want to play let him go there are hungry players that wants to die while play their country.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Joenyam(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
U forgot he is slowobi?

Not to worry time will tell
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by EmagNig(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
atarapa:
Let dis b d last time u will insult my bro.
YES SIR....i fit get 1million from you? i go return next season....hes your brother , shey?
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by ProfEinstein: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
D
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Shehucom(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
A very arrogant player.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Obipat(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Who even need that useless player?
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mikel will continue to snub you until you promise to give him bench position that's what he's good at.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by softmind24: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Let him continue to warm his bench for chelsea
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by front247: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
To hell wit mikel, he does not hav any thing to offer
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by danpaul1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by dabossman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Yes, I support what he did.
Nigeria government have little or no concience.
El-rufai should go represent him.
Okwaraji is dead but our government is doing nothing to help the family he left behind.

Is this one of those comments where you ask "what is this one saying?" El-Rufai? Okwaraji?

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by sukkot: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

If that was the case.....FIFA rules state that once you have played for the senior team of one country.....you cannot change nationality to play for another country.

(Used to happen in the past.....but not anymore).
twas a joke bruh. his girl is russian and he seems to be playing a lot of ball in ' russia ' if you know what i mean wink

1 Like

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
person wen neva use leg touch ball this season na hm u dey kall
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by nerodenero: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Legionss:
Mikel will continue to snub you until you promise to give him bench position that's what he's good at.
Wicked grin grin
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by mimson2009(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
That was then....
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by sunsewa: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Any need for him?the important player Moses has answered you,snub him also and forget him for us in Chelsea, let's manage little life in him during emergency, just get us Jordan lbe,and the two Arsenal nijar dudes with lwobi finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by hadura29(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Eni ti won fe sun, to tun fi Ori pa ara...

Oshi ni ile pako...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by steppin: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
berrygoodgirl:
Mikel told me that he just doesn't have anything to offer and so he chose to ignore the appointments. He said he doesn't want to embarass himself further. That's what he told me two nights ago.
He told you? As his biitch or what?
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by brainpower(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Whether he snubbed him or not doesn't matter what matters is that some Nigerians just don't like him. because before the end of the week, Mikel will deny this and yet Nigerians won't believe because they already don't like him. Every coach always has problems with players and they blame it on the player saying he is pompous or snubbed them. Knowing oliseh just like keshi we will know he has so much pride and he will want to show he is the boss.

To me I believe he was ordered by some powers not to invite him and he knows some other powers will be angry hence blaming the young man. And some stupid people here are already taking it personal by abusing him for his personal life as if he broke their sister's hearts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by honvalid(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
What will mikel come and do under mumu coach.d truth is mikel is no longer impress with nigeria local way of doing thingsmNigeria needs foreign coach or jjokocha as a couch not dat pinples icon.mikel should stay away abeg.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by olumalcolm(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Let's nt judge mikel. He knws wats gud for him. Nigeria is a country dat does nt appreciate wateva u do or sacrifice for dem. Samuel okparaji died,rasheed yekini is dere, so many oda players lik dat,even athletes are nt left out fracis obikwelu represented Nigeria b4 changing allegiance to portugal,dere r so many athletes out dere representing oda countries in 1 sport or d oda. Dis country is full of use and dump. I will neva advice anybody to kill himsef or hersef for dis country. Wateva mikel decides is his own nt ours to decide. He knws wats gud for him. Let him b pls.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Beedude(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Okwaraji is dead but our government is doing nothing to help the family he left behind.
What is this one saying ?
Same Nigeria dat took him to WYC 2005?
Av warned you to quit smoking. Its bad
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by klax(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Oliseh you are mad I mean you are mad didn't I warned you not even remember that useless pounded yam and ogbonon soup chef to our super eagle camp again Didn't I warned you Mikel has embarked on white p***sy sucking business and his brain was gone I warned you Mikel gas just got a new career which chef+p**sy sucking and no longer in football Oliseh you are mad for even attempting calling the world most laziest player to our camp. We don't need him and never you call him again he is free to play for Russia or Kazaktan. Ok

Really angry with Mikel so much. Very lazy thing.

I will prefer to even see Yakubu with his dead leg as we all know if even he is in yard 6 with open net he will still kick the ball over the bar is better thsn Mikel because Yakubu will still run like a man, play like a man, sweat like a man not bolok snail ass hole like Mikel. Go get Keita is even better despite Keita had a *black belt* in *Chin yu hin Taekwendo* he is better at least he run like man, hold ball like a man not slow poke bluffing Mikel or you come to Nairaland at worst here we have so many Internet Messi I called them e÷Messi they ve played with pele, they ve played with Maradona and now they knew how many pairs of boots Messi has and yet never enter plane before they can even do better than that dull thing called Mikel.

Be warn oliseh if you allow that lazy boy to dent my support for you then you will go like Keshi i swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Bede2u(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Guy i dont knw hw u could type dis. Was Okwaraji playing for charity wen he died? So wat u are saying is dat govt should start helping d family of civil servants wen they die. Nigerian footballers earn up to 15,000 dollars per match and u are her talking like dis . lipsrsealed
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by alfakoro1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
It's alryt. Bt I think he must not play for us to Win. Let him keep warming the bench in Chelsea.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Mufasa27(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol who need a bench warmer anyway... I'm happy joel obi is back in the team.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by JUBILEE2000: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
berrygoodgirl:
Mikel told me that he just doesn't have anything to offer and so he chose to ignore the appointments. He said he doesn't want to embarass himself further. That's what he told me two nights ago.

those reasons are not far from the truth
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by JUBILEE2000: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
sukkot:
word through the grapevine is that he is applying to play for russia

Una wickedoooo
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by fF01(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
EmagNig:
that boy is a fool, how much he get sef...he get money reach Patience Jonathan?

so close to FTC......YUCKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYY

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
dey der dey jonz! d guy ezz made. d signs hez showing definately means he doesn't want to play for nigeria, so y d fvck can't dey leave him alone??
I mean we kip insulting him for been d worst no10 nd stuffs, saying we dont need him nd every. Now d guy doesn't wanna play, so i think it's even!
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
berrygoodgirl:
undecided 2 nyts ago?? On his bed ?? wink
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by roob: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
what is d meaning of a fool??
Is it not somebody that is not wise?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Sports Betting / De Bruyne Suffers Fractured Nose & Eye Socket After Clashing Heads With Rudiger / Stephanie Frappart: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Super - Cup Final (Female Referee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.