Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh (33697 Views)

Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Bamz(m): 3:36am On Aug 21, 2015
EmagNig:
that boy is a fool, how much he get sef...he get money reach Patience Jonathan?

so close to FTC......YUCKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYY

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Atleast he's a professional and can declare his 'monies'...not some Nigerian politician.

I know Jon Obi Mikel, but who exactly are you?
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by ladej(m): 4:19am On Aug 21, 2015
For God's sake can we wait and hear mikel's version as well first ?
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by stayne01(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2015
EmagNig:
that boy is a fool, how much he get sef...he get money reach Patience Jonathan?

so close to FTC......YUCKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYY

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so c u...if e no get money rish e no go dey do all dis kain tin

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Goke7: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

i can see u a young lad... Do you know the history of Oliseh? Na dem bring mafianism enter Nigeria camp. mikel in his prime cannot even near oilseh's table in their time. It was not a matter of money... It was matter of prestige (Well until they were disbanded). NFA then could not even handle them... Remember Nigeria vs Denmark, They walked over the game just to prove a point to NFA... And still got invited to subsequent games because the players were so good the country could not do without them. After they were disbanded, the Naija performed woefully in the next world cup (02)... Could not qualify for the next and managed to make it to SA. Who is Mikel that we cannot do without... Mikel is just an egotistic lone wolf, he no get clique self, not to talk of these men that formed a soccer syndicate at their time. <Finidi, Oliseh, Uche okechukwu, Taribo et al. Let me remind that their last act of qualifying Nigeria to the World cup of 2002 was pure class. They qualified conceding only one goal and unbeaten in all 18 games leading to their disbandment (which included a Nation cup appearance where they came 3rd, knocked out in the Semis by an in formed Senegal team on penalties. Senegal went on to be the African show at that world cup) because of local football politics. Who is mikel obi?

This is why the class of 94 eagles when they become coaches of super eagles can't enforce discipline cos they were never disciplined as players be it eguavoen, keshi, siasia or oliseh. The talent those guys have then would have taken them to the quarterfinals of the 94 and 98 world cups but they are full of egos that can't be easily controlled by any coach or NFF.

Oliseh is just wasting his time I tell you, he is going to have big issues with players, watch and see

1 Like

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by EmagNig(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2015
moshino:

He has more money than all your family members put together, and multiplied by 100 million. Now, think about that, and how poor your entire family members are, compared to Mikel, how does that make you feel? And I only answered because you asked the question!
thanks for your reply. God bless u for letting me know
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by berrygoodgirl: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2015
brodalikeme:

I can collaborate your story, I heard him tell you. At least he was sincere to someone. cool

So u heard him shey?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by berrygoodgirl: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2015
scentmarlc:

Under d mango tree in idumota abii grin grin grin
lol....na u know oo
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by dabossman(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

i can see u a young lad... Do you know the history of Oliseh? Na dem bring mafianism enter Nigeria camp. mikel in his prime cannot even near oilseh's table in their time. It was not a matter of money... It was matter of prestige (Well until they were disbanded). NFA then could not even handle them... Remember Nigeria vs Denmark, They walked over the game just to prove a point to NFA... And still got invited to subsequent games because the players were so good the country could not do without them. After they were disbanded, the Naija performed woefully in the next world cup (02)... Could not qualify for the next and managed to make it to SA. Who is Mikel that we cannot do without... Mikel is just an egotistic lone wolf, he no get clique self, not to talk of these men that formed a soccer syndicate at their time. <Finidi, Oliseh, Uche okechukwu, Taribo et al. Let me remind that their last act of qualifying Nigeria to the World cup of 2002 was pure class. They qualified conceding only one goal and unbeaten in all 18 games leading to their disbandment (which included a Nation cup appearance where they came 3rd, knocked out in the Semis by an in formed Senegal team on penalties. Senegal went on to be the African show at that world cup) because of local football politics. Who is mikel obi?

Dayuuum! You just schooled that brotha! Choi!
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by jonnieoneng: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2015
I find us Nigerian particularly amusing .The way we attach unneeded sentiments to issues that doesn't require it. I see Mikel as still being one of the best and consistent Footballers Nigeria can boast of today.The fact that the boy has issues with his physical fitness [a fact confirmed by club officials] is enough for us to keep supporting others that will wear the green and white against Tanzania.We should refrain from going to social media to pull down a guy that has previously given is best to this country.If I may ask in whatever capacity has the author of this statement represented is local government not to talk of Nigeria. I can tell from experience I have gone for screening before and for him to come out and be selected proves that he is much better than we think. PLEASE LEARN TO RESPECT THIS FOOTBALLERS IT IS NOT EASY TO PLAY.
searching4love:
undecided

THE ONLY CHANCE TO SHOW CASE HIS ROTTEN FOOTBALL ABILITY IS BY PLAYING IN THE NATIONAL TEAM. INSTEAD, THE COCONUT BRAINED CHIMPANZEE CALLED MIKEL CHOSE TO REMAIN ON CHELSEA BENCH COLLECTING FREE SALARY AND LAVISHING IT ON HIS RUSSIAN OBSESSION. MIKEL'S CAREER IS DEAD AND BURIED angry
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nellybii: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
gbaskipro:

At least he had a career, we know him and he is on center stage, he us an icon and a celebrity no matter how small. He has worked hard to earn a living for himself and his family. Now you with your rotten mouth who is known by no one, has not achieved anything in life and your only job is to condemn people. My advice for you is to get a life, Mikel dies not know u, he does not need you, he does not talk about u. U just here beefing an accomplished guy. What have y achieved in life Is Mikel not Berra than u

Sharap there!! You are just attacking people here.
Mikel is better than who? Thank God for football.
What else can Mikel do? He is sluggish at the only thing he does, and FYI, fans made him. So fans have a right to criticize him as they wish. Is he richer than Messi or is he more accomplished than Oliseh? He is just fukking arrogant and stewpid. Period.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by gbaskipro: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nellybii:

Sharap there!! You are just attacking people here.
Mikel is better than who? Thank God for football.
What else can Mikel do? He is sluggish at the only thing he does, and FYI, fans made him. So fans have a right to criticize him as they wish. Is he richer than Messi or is he more accomplished than Oliseh? He is just fukking arrogant and stewpid. Period.

What do you know how to do. Do it and let it earn u money nah. Mikel Don hammer u dey here dey vomit. After all your story story, he is still having his cash. That is the koko. Money=boss. You dey for poverty dey wail like wailing wailers
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by dabossman(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
gbaskipro:

What do you know how to do. Do it and let it earn u money nah. Mikel Don hammer u dey here dey vomit. After all your story story, he is still having his cash. That is the koko. Money=boss. You dey for poverty dey wail like wailing wailers

Sadly, this is the mentality that has prevented a lot of Nigerian footballers (and people in other fields of life) from achieving greatness. Once they begin to earn dollars be it in India, Russia, Malta, China, Ukraine or even England, or Spain, the next thing you'll hear is "he has hammered". Yes, agreed, but what about being the best, or one of the best among his peers. Besides, being one of the best will only shoot up your income. So, why settle and glory in less, when you can be more?

Yes, some of us fans may never earn as much as Mikel, but if we apply ourselves in our industry, we can be one of the best and highest paid. After all, these things vary from industry to industry just like basketballers earn much more than footballers. Can Mikel's pay cheque be compared to Rooney's, Aguero's, Fabregas, Yaya Toure's, not to talk of Messi or Ronaldo. Didn't Mikel have the potential to be just as big as these guys? A guy who had Chelsea and Man Utd fighting for his signature?

Yes money=boss, but among his peers is Mikel the boss? Those criticizing him don't hate him. They only wish he could have achieved his massive potential.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by gbaskipro: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
dabossman:

Sadly, this is the mentality that has prevented a lot of Nigerian footballers (and people in other fields of life) from achieving greatness. Once they begin to earn dollars be it in India, Russia, Malta, China, Ukraine or even England, or Spain, the next thing you'll hear is "he has hammered". Yes, agreed, but what about being the best, or one of the best among his peers. Besides, being one of the best will only shoot up your income. So, why settle and glory in less, when you can be more?

Yes, some of us fans may never earn as much as Mikel, but if we apply ourselves in our industry, we can be one of the best and highest paid. After all, these things vary from industry to industry just like basketballers earn much more than footballers. Can Mikel's pay cheque be compared to Rooney's, Aguero's, Fabregas, Yaya Toure's, not to talk of Messi or Ronaldo. Didn't Mikel have the potential to be just as big as these guys? A guy who had Chelsea and Man Utd fighting for his signature?

Yes money=boss, but among his peers is Mikel the boss? Those criticizing him don't hate him. They only wish he could have achieved his massive potential.

What are you saying this man oooo. Someone earning $120,000 per week including endorsement and so, you are talking about his peer... Which useless peer is that, some of his peer can't even boast of 10, 000 naira. Guy Mikel is a Nigerian Billionaire and a world Millionaire, how many of his peer are worth 10 million dollars Abeg if you wanna talk of peer even Mike adenuga is not doing well because his peer Dangote is richer, of Tony Enumelu is not doing well cos his peers Adenuga is richer. Once you Don hammer, you Don hammer! Did Mikel think of reaching where en reach today. Guy Mikel is a success story abeg

1 Like

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nellybii: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
gbaskipro:

You are a miserable imbeccile for this trash you just typed. Poverty is only in the mind. I am not rich but am not hungry. Am contented. I have a job and am at the top of my career, I can take care of myself and family, I am mobile and I reside in my personal shelter, My kids are schooling so am happy. You are obviously the one that has nothing to offer other than the fact that you are a slave to money. Enjoy your slavery Oloriburuku omo irankiran. Bloody foool.Onyeara
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by gbaskipro: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nellybii:

You are a miserable imbeccile for this trash you just typed. Poverty is only in the mind. I am not rich but am not hungry. Am contented. I have a job and am at the top of my career, I can take care of myself and family, I am mobile and I reside in my personal shelter, My kids are schooling so am happy. You are obviously the one that has nothing to offer other than the fact that you are a slave to money. Enjoy your slavery Oloriburuku omo irankiran. Bloody foool.Onyeara

But Mikel is richer than u sha, thanks for the nice compliment. Are u sure u are content with your life
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by macminista(m): 4:42am On Aug 23, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Who needs him? Please invite Yakubu, Obafemi, Osaze and another notable Foreign based players who needs to feel the National colours. Chelsea BenchWarmer them even customize his name on the bench sef.
ol boy u get bad mauth grin cheesy wink#costomizehisnameforbech#
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nellybii: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2015
gbaskipro:

But Mikel is richer than u sha, thanks for the nice compliment. Are u sure u are content with your life

How do you measure riches? You have shown your daftness by your inability to comprehend this simple note. Instead of wasting your life away running after rich sportsmen, musicians and politicians, valuing their assets, singing their praises, begging for money food and drinks, please go get some education. Try to write your WASC/JAMB and pass like my little daughter just did .This will give you a little hope in your already useless life.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by yinkeys(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Nigerians should remember this day, when the World Cup comes in 3 years he'll be begging to play for the team. He must not be forgiven then.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by gbaskipro: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nellybii:

How do you measure riches? You have shown your daftness by your inability to comprehend this simple note. Instead of wasting your life away running after rich sportsmen, musicians and politicians, valuing their assets, singing their praises, begging for money food and drinks, please go get some education. Try to write your WASC/JAMB and pass like my little daughter just did .This will give you a little hope in your already useless life.

With your daughter, it means you are suppose to be matured. Matured people dont insult when making a conversation.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nellybii: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2015
gbaskipro:

With your daughter, it means you are suppose to be matured. Matured people dont insult when making a conversation.

Matured people don't insult normal people. But they do insult and castigate children that are not ready to learn. In fact you are supposed to be whipped seriously for being an erring child that is impervious to corrections from elders. Even the holy books support insulting and flogging of your type. Mtchewwwww.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by gbaskipro: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2015
Nellybii:

Matured people don't insult normal people. But they do insult and castigate children that are not ready to learn. In fact you are supposed to be whipped seriously for being an erring child that is impervious to corrections from elders. Even the holy books support insulting and flogging of your type. Mtchewwwww.

Get a life young man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Frappart: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Super - Cup Final (Female Referee) / UEFA Champions League 2020/2021 Round Of 16 Draw / Jay Jay Okocha And Usain Bolt Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.