Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh (33704 Views)

Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by JUBILEE2000: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
googlepikin:
Mikel wey dem wan sell give arab clubs

Na person pikin be datooo
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by gumaveddy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Good one for nigeria football. If olise is to blind to se poor fun of mikel, mikel should rather snub
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by flowfury(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
DashMeYansh:
[right][size=10pt][font=Cursive][color=#770077]This boy as lost everything. Look at the way Chelsea killed his potential.

Now his Russian Babe is killing his common sense. No be your fault, I just hope this government will return our golden age where players like you will be sucking D*** before they think of thinking of considering you in the consideration li/right]

guy u b gay?
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by BelieveNaija: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Do you really have to explain? Besides he (Mikel) is not qualify base on your standard as you told to Nigerians on your unveiling ceremony.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by tinnyashamu(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
same old story again..........y always saying not gettin intouch wit him.
pls leave dis guy alone abi kilode now?

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by dougivilla(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
DashMeYansh:
This boy as lost everything. Look at the way Chelsea killed his potential.

Now his Russian Babe is killing his common sense. No be your fault, I just hope this government will return our golden age where players like you will be sucking D*** before they think of thinking of considering you in the consideration list lipsrsealed
Like Oshiomole, Like Mikel. E be like say all these 21st century oyibo wife wey our people dey go befriend/marry now just dey rewire their brains.

See how mikel, like Oshobaba don finish himself now!
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by bankylan: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE ONLY CHANCE TO SHOW CASE HIS ROTTEN FOOTBALL ABILITY IS BY PLAYING IN THE NATIONAL TEAM. INSTEAD, THE COCONUT BRAINED CHIMPANZEE CALLED MIKEL CHOSE TO REMAIN ON CHELSEA BENCH COLLECTING FREE SALARY AND LAVISHING IT ON HIS RUSSIAN OBSESSION. MIKEL'S CAREER IS DEAD AND BURIED angry

I hope you have a successful career. At least we have heard of Mikel and his achievement in his chosen career. But for you, thank God for a free platform like Nairaland, otherwise no one would have heard of you. Oh, I forgot to add, that you still remain under the cloak of anonymity even on a free platform. You are then an ingrate for using this platform to bash someone whose success in life you may not be able to surpass. Not that I am writing you off, but judging the way you failed to objectively analyse Mikel's situation. It does not take any intelligence to criticize!

My advice is that you should be less critical! It says alot about your growing up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by j1mmy: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
londonrivals:
Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh has revealed that Mikel Obi snubbed all attempts to reach him before the compilation of the list of foreign based players for the Afcon qualifier against Tanzania.

Oliseh told journalists that he invited the Chelsea duo of Mikel and Victor Moses for an appointment but only the latter honored the call.

” I went to make contact, but I never got a reply or call back whereas Victor Moses came, we traveled to London and he (Mikel) was the only player that did not come for the appointment.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/mikel-snubbed-our-appointment-oliseh.html

Sign he does not respect you
Don't print stuff like this in papers, reduces credibility Oliseh

Not all players will do what you ask of them, but shut up and move on with what you have.

Shows inexperience!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by lastpage: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Swanky092:
MR. OLISEH DONT START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH, MIKEL IS TOO BIG FOR ALL THIS S**T

You are so "foolishly" smart! shocked shocked

TOO BIG TO EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL! grin grin grin

HE SHOULD BE MADE THE COACH
...... OF THE RUSSIAN TEAM O! NOT NIGERIAN TEAM undecided undecided wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by kenoz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
okay
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Ushiefrank(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
EmagNig:
that boy is a fool, how much he get sef...he get money reach Patience Jonathan?

so close to FTC......YUCKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYY

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
I fink u re more stup*d because u never hear his own side of it
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by allooy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
I really pity the guy.

I guess he is confused with his bench at Chelsea.

The bench is seriously affecting his brain.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by TolaniLuv: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
He's now a British Citizen ... Dafuc? nigeria is a soccer nation for fck sake like Brazil can't yall look for better players? Who cares about Mikel? We want new players let's build a dream team not bench warmers
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by GreenUzzy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
what is d meaning of a fool??
Mathew 5:22
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by robay(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Swanky092:
MR. OLISEH DONT START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH, MIKEL IS TOO BIG FOR ALL THIS S**T

Mumu how much e dey pay u
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by lastpage: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
sunsewa:
Any need for him?the important player Moses has answered you,snub him also and forget him for us in Chelsea, let's manage little life in him during emergency, just get us Jordan lbe,and the two Arsenal nijar dudes with lwobi finish.

It is very good that Oliseh made this 'PUBLIC".
You know Nigerians now, small time they will start rumors and start saying "Oliseh was the one who did not extend invitation to Mikel because he wants to collect money from Mikel"?

Now, we know who is forming "Big Man".

As for Mikel, he has just destroyed his potential (comparing him with Messi whom he played the FIFA-FINAL against at the under 16/17 some years ago).
Its sad to see someone who used to have so much potential, become "Slowbi", at such age!

anyway, let him concentrate on warming his Chelsea bench..... Nigeria has more than enough potential to fill his space.
A reluctant player, is never a good player.

I wish him well in the future...... but he should never dream of becoming a Super Eagles Coach in future, because "We shall remind him of how he snubbed the team" over the years.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Goke7: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
If it was keshi now, folks here will say that keshi lacks man management, what does Oliseh think he will gain by coming out to the public to say this, i sincerely hope that Oliseh was misquoted. Am afraid some folks are not advising Oliseh properly, I listened to Oliseh on radio yesterday defending his list of players by saying that Emenike who has lost his scoring boot for the eagles is a nations cup winner and that was why he was invited, why did not invite sunday mbah if that is a reason? an odion Ighalo who is in form and scored in our last qualifier with an assist too was not invited and he gave a crap reason that he cannot invite everybody.

Anyway, these are early days and Oliseh shd know that the media praising him now for dropping mikel will descend on him heavily if things don't go smoothly. Mikel in respective of whatever anyone says deserve more respect after all he's also a nations cup winner like emenike.

Oliseh should be more tactful please as these are early days, if your are close to Oliseh, pls pass my message to him. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by fako1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

If that was the case.....FIFA rules state that once you have played for the senior team of one country.....you cannot change nationality to play for another country.

(Used to happen in the past.....but not anymore).

The rule still stands
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by oyinkuro87: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mikel snubbed which appointment? angry sad
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by dabossman(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
brainpower:
Whether he snubbed him or not doesn't matter what matters is that some Nigerians just don't like him. because before the end of the week, Mikel will deny this and yet Nigerians won't believe because they already don't like him. Every coach always has problems with players and they blame it on the player saying he is pompous or snubbed them. Knowing oliseh just like keshi we will know he has so much pride and he will want to show he is the boss.

To me I believe he was ordered by some powers not to invite him and he knows some other powers will be angry hence blaming the young man. And some stupid people here are already taking it personal by abusing him for his personal life as if he broke their sister's hearts.

Question is, WHY ALWAYS MIKEL? From Siasia to Keshi and now Oliseh. Why always Mikel? In truth, it's not by force to play for your country. If you don't want to, just retire from international football and make it known that you are not interested in national team call ups. Call a press conference and simply make it formal. He should ask John Terry.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by fortunechy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
FREE HIM NAH.WT IS HE FEELIN LIKE?? MCHTEEEW!!! AFTER ALL I DONT SEE ANYFIN HE PLAYS.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by just2endowed: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's up to Mikel, he knows more..

oliseh first scape goat
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bede2u:

Guy i dont knw hw u could type dis. Was Okwaraji playing for charity wen he died? So wat u are saying is dat govt should start helping d family of civil servants wen they die. Nigerian footballers earn up to 15,000 dollars per match and u are her talking like dis . lipsrsealed
Is that how ignorant you can be?? I think you should grow before tasking me in own point of view.
What do you ever think pensoin is all about?? He died in the pitch, not in his hotel room
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by andyanders: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
berrygoodgirl:
Mikel told me that he just doesn't have anything to offer and so he chose to ignore the appointments. He said he doesn't want to embarass himself further. That's what he told me two nights ago.

Exactly, you are right.He has nothing to offer hence his absence and also refusal to Olise.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by FreeGlobe(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Very good. Mikel is igbo so oliseh should go and look for his people
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Bede2u(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Is that how ignorant you can be?? I think you should grow before tasking me in own point of view.
What do you ever think pensoin is all about?? He died in the pitch, not in his hotel room
Cattle. Which govt pays pension to dead people. I think u mean gratuity. Okwaraji's family has been paid some entitlement money already and i knw cos we live in d same enugu. Govt cannot forever put them on pay role.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by 4X4: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
SO WHAT WILL NIGERIA EVER WIN THE WORLD CUP HES NOT LOSING ANYTHING BY NOT PLAYING FOR NIGERIA .
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by henryelfhel: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mr oliseh your just making a mistake if you want mikel to be in the national team you have to guarantee him a place in the bench because that is where he belongs. He enjoy warming chelsea and eagles bench
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by biafranking: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
4X4:
SO WHAT WILL NIGERIA EVER WIN THE WORLD CUP HES NOT LOSING ANYTHING BY NOT PLAYING FOR NIGERIA .
mikel just discovered that nigeria is a zoo country so no need to sacrifice for the zoo nation cos the zoo must fallll.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by mekonglobal(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mikel is no longer a player in Chelsea, is an assistant coach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by gbaskipro: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE ONLY CHANCE TO SHOW CASE HIS ROTTEN FOOTBALL ABILITY IS BY PLAYING IN THE NATIONAL TEAM. INSTEAD, THE COCONUT BRAINED CHIMPANZEE CALLED MIKEL CHOSE TO REMAIN ON CHELSEA BENCH COLLECTING FREE SALARY AND LAVISHING IT ON HIS RUSSIAN OBSESSION. MIKEL'S CAREER IS DEAD AND BURIED angry

At least he had a career, we know him and he is on center stage, he us an icon and a celebrity no matter how small. He has worked hard to earn a living for himself and his family. Now you with your rotten mouth who is known by no one, has not achieved anything in life and your only job is to condemn people. My advice for you is to get a life, Mikel dies not know u, he does not need you, he does not talk about u. U just here beefing an accomplished guy. What have y achieved in life Is Mikel not Berra than u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Frappart: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Super - Cup Final (Female Referee) / Jay Jay Okocha And Usain Bolt Pictured Together / UEFA Champions League 2020/2021 Round Of 16 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.