Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee (1260 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Never you Date A Gal With This Attitude, very important. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
I was recently transferred from PH to Imo State, being my hometown, by my company. I stay in my family house for now, pending my readiness to find a house outside. My fiancee, having being known and accepted by my mother and siblings, usually comes from school to spend the weekend with us.
Albinitio, she usually sleep in another room, as an instruction from my mum, since we have not yet gotten married. At some point, out of my fiancee's desperation and eagerness, things changed and before i could know it, she has started sleeping with me in my room, which my Mum earlier ignored and the trend continues.
One evening, My mum called and sat me down, cautioned me seriously never to allow such act to happen again, as long as she's still alive and under the same roof with me.
Two days later, i passed the information to my fiancee and pleaded with her to see reasons with me on the the development. surprisingly she kicked against it totally and threatened never to visit my house again, that even if she is to come, she will come and go back that same day. And she has been maintaining that declaration till date,and i kept mute about it.
Prior to toady, we agreed to spend the weekend together, but should be in her school. Today, some kind of thoughts flashed through my mind which made me to start asking myself how foolish i have been by dancing to this girl's tune. I had to call her on phone and threatened never to visit her in her school this weekend, instead, she should be the one to visit. she flared up and started saying that she dare not come if she's not sleeping with me in my room, that she is fine even if i decide not to come again.
And my Mum has already started noticing her scarcity in the house, probably suspecting that her absence could be as a result of her earlier warning.
My people, please judge me, my mum and equally my fiancee. Am i truly exhibiting the mumy's-boy attitude as she called me, or am i right in supporting my mum?
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by mightyjoe746: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Grow up and take charge of ur life! She is doing notin wrong, just fixed the situation ursef, I believe u know what 2 do! Best of luck!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by poundlander: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Your mum is a morally upright person. Stick with her. Your fiancee has no regard for your mum and that's bad.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by chymystique(f): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Am sorry to say this op.. Your girlfriend lacks home training and not disciplined! So even if your mum didnt caution you and you passing the info to her, doesnt she know it doesnt speak well of her to sleep in same room with you as ve not paid any single dowry on her when she visits?? Most responsible families esp mums dont allow their sons sleep with their gfs in same room under their roof even if you both like spend your during day ours together in your room no wahala, but night bae gatz move to another room.. That's how its meant to be and your mum did the right thing 100%! If your gf doesnt want to come and spend the night in a seperate room then she shouldnt come @ all..

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Guy I totally understand you..but your mum is right... it's her husband's house, so she can dictate how and what she wants....you are a man, why can't u go and rent a small room for privacy sake.....ur gf isn't wrong...she wants to be with you cos she loves you. you need to be a man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by 400billionman: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Your mum is right.

But why did you agree to visit your girl and later say you won't ? Men do not behave that way with girls. They will stop trusting your word.

Most women are children..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by pretydiva(f): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
That ur babe nor get shame 4 body at all. Its so obvious she's gonna b d boss of d house if u eventually get married 2 her,since she can't even obey ur mom on something as little as dis. My guy think twice ooo

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by IamLEGEND1: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
first
you are a momma's boy(man)

scream all u want about ur girlfriend not listening to ur mom....... but she knows what she wants and she isnt afraid to do what it takes to get it....

you on the other hand, are a sissy who keeps going back and forth regarding what you desire.

u no know about morals d time wey she dey caress ur bushy chest hair bed abi?
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Her roof her rules...sort urself out man...friction between both of them now is not good..get an apartment asap..and love both women unconditionally..ur not a mama's boy..
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by onemorepls(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
You did no wrong by listing to your mum here, but that your babe na the type that will not do things you way but her way so be careful
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
She is a hoe!
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by lampardizik(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
i'm sorry i have no reasonable contribution to add to this thread,so i'll just observe shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Luckygurl(f): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
She already decided on not sleeping over if she is to sleep in a different room, SO BE IT, Let it rest at that. She respects your decision you do so for her's.

Although I see no reason why your gf should pick offence over such a minute issue, more especially when it is your family house.
I believe with time, she might reconsider her stance, who knows?
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by Franchise21(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Akuneshiobike:
I was recently transferred from PH to Imo State, being my hometown, by my company. I stay in my family house for now, pending my readiness to find a house outside. My fiancee, having being known and accepted by my mother and siblings, usually comes from school to spend the weekend with us.
Albinitio, she usually sleep in another room, as an instruction from my mum, since we have not yet gotten married. At some point, out of my fiancee's desperation and eagerness, things changed and before i could know it, she has started sleeping with me in my room, which my Mum earlier ignored and the trend continues.
One evening, My mum called and sat me down, cautioned me seriously never to allow such act to happen again, as long as she's still alive and under the same roof with me.
Two days later, i passed the information to my fiancee and pleaded with her to see reasons with me on the the development. surprisingly she kicked against it totally and threatened never to visit my house again, that even if she is to come, she will come and go back that same day. And she has been maintaining that declaration till date,and i kept mute about it.
Prior to toady, we agreed to spend the weekend together, but should be in her school. Today, some kind of thoughts flashed through my mind which made me to start asking myself how foolish i have been by dancing to this girl's tune. I had to call her on phone and threatened never to visit her in her school this weekend, instead, she should be the one to visit. she flared up and started saying that she dare not come if she's not sleeping with me in my room, that she is fine even if i decide not to come again.
And my Mum has already started noticing her scarcity in the house, probably suspecting that her absence could be as a result of her earlier warning.
My people, please judge me, my mum and equally my fiancee. Am i truly exhibiting the mumy's-boy attitude as she called me, or am i right in supporting my mum?
Ugo C. Ugo
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee by younglleo: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
u nd ur fiance na werey!

nd y u go dey carry am come ur house since una no wan nack?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys / 10 Annoying Female Habits Men Hate (MUST READ) / Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.