Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra (19599 Views)

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria / "We Niger Delta People" A Yoruba Fraud, Mantra And Tool For Disunity / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Legitbaba(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

I am speaking on behalf of all Niger Deltans on this forum.
Which ND... Abeg whn Port Harcourt dey.. Na Benin wan com b capital??
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
xtrorply:

realkendy post:
AT TRUCKPUSHER
Enough of the insult on igbos,you've been whinning and calling igbos names simply because of little misunderstanding you had with few people. Stop ranting online, leave the Internet,go out n let your voice be heard.You may be older than Nnamdi Kanu who already has a voice.
What have you done for your people as an individual.You are here abusing people as the Internet nairaland politics warrior that you are.
I pity those igbos who give attention to all these people who sit behind a moniker to rant.Where were you when the said protest was taking place.Come out of the Internet n challenge them like a fellow man.Is it the Igbos on nairaland that carried out the protest?Whats with the abuse on igbos.
Feeling funky now,you were enjoying there company during election now u want to use them to ride to your yoruba friends.I don't blame u.

- - - - - - -
Truckpusher is an IJAW man. His name is Tobias Tambolo.
Another emotionally battered man on the loose again.

It was a simple question and here you are ranting like a rabid dog. cheesy
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by xtrorply: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:

bugzbunny post:
Low life scum
Kindly push ur hate truck outa this thread
Dnt spread ur disease in here
U are a nonentity
Useless hausa cow
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
xtrorply:

bugzbunny post:
Low life scum
Kindly push ur hate truck outa this thread
Dnt spread ur disease in here
U are a nonentity
Useless hausa cow
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by xtrorply: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
grin

Ass-licking minion!

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
grin

Omg grin grin grin lipsrsealed

*soz gentlemen, I just miss road, let me leave in peace* tongue
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by manny4life(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Eastlink:
Abi. The capital may even be desolate if true federalism is practiced, just like the tourist American capital. Who wants to go to poor Washington DC, when NY, California, Texas and Nevada are the most prosperous.
A food for thought!

Do you people think or do just open your mouth and utter rubbish? Who said Washington DC is poor? Why are you comparing Washington DC (which is NOT a state) with states that have MULTIPLE cities bigger than it? How many cities have you lived in to make a determination that DC is poor? Where in DC, NY and Texas have you been to conclude that DC isn't as prosperous as other states? You think DC is a poor state like Abuja is? Please stop making references when you know nothing about it.

To correct you, DC is NOT a state but a federal district (more like a city) but under federal control. DC does not operate like you state does, it don't have a state assembly and still relies on Congress for budgetary approval. Instead of Congress, the city has a council (about 12 council member) seating on a board, chaired by a Mayor (just like in a city). To think you said DC is poor is the height of absurdness. Washington DC still remains the top tourist city in the U.S. because of federal activities. If you're looking to explore Art and History Museums and several hundreds of other bldg, it's in DC. I don't want to delve into anymore details, and if you want FACTS about DC, I will give it to you but please, refrain from calling DC a poor city or comparing it to large states.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:

Omg grin grin grin lipsrsealed

*soz gentlemen, I just miss road, let me leave in peace* tongue
Run o ! These my Igbo brothers don't have joy at all when it comes to Biafran issue - They are so passionate and emotional about it. grin
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by CltrAltDel: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
[s][s]
xtrorply:

realkendy post:
AT TRUCKPUSHER
Enough of the insult on igbos,you've been whinning and calling igbos names simply because of little misunderstanding you had with few people. Stop ranting online, leave the Internet,go out n let your voice be heard.You may be older than Nnamdi Kanu who already has a voice.
What have you done for your people as an individual.You are here abusing people as the Internet nairaland politics warrior that you are.
I pity those igbos who give attention to all these people who sit behind a moniker to rant.Where were you when the said protest was taking place.Come out of the Internet n challenge them like a fellow man.Is it the Igbos on nairaland that carried out the protest?Whats with the abuse on igbos.
Feeling funky now,you were enjoying there company during election now u want to use them to ride to your yoruba friends.I don't blame u.[/s]

- - - - - - -
[/s]

What has this got to do with the topic
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by babyfaceafrica: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2016

These is why Igbo will never have Biafra. You lack negotiation and diplomacy skills. You guys also lack the wisdom of Stoop to Conquer. Sometime you have to kneel down to someone for you to later become a king.

This was exactly what Buhari did in 2015 election. Despite he was older, more powerful and a general, he stoop for Tinubu. He Jump when Tinubu say Jump and seat when Tinubu say seat. The whole Northern political leaders made Tinubu thier leader for the sake of the Election. You can see the result today, the North got what they want. Today, Buhari can tell Tinubu Jump and he will Jump.

Igbo lack political wisdom. You guys may be gifted with one man business wisdom, but you lack collective wisdom!!!

For you to get Niger delta support, you must prove to them in words and action you are not interested in dominating them. Knowing fully well that is the major reason while most south south people hate Biafra. You can even go as far as signing an agreement that no Igbo man will be President of Biafra in the first 30years. That will show your interest is genuine.
you too get sense....chai....how can I compensate you.....igbos lack diplomatic skills...they just sabi business!!!
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by great664(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
gentlesoulx:

very funny an edo(benin) man calling an ibo man proud, wen it comes to pride, who doesnt kw dat an edo man is d most proud person in the world?
Secondly, u talk abt how d benin empire us to b large b4, i bin get am b4 no b property, today wen we r talkin abt significant state in d niger delta , we talk abt states like delta, rivers, c.rivers b4 talkin of edo. Am just being generious not putting bayelsa b4 edo state.

My guy calm down and know that sometimes old Glory helps, Rome, Greece are nothing today but US, UK and ,China still respect them...

I am from Delta and I still respect Edo as an old empire, first in history but the issue of State H/Q is a No No, Akwai Ibom, Rivers or Bayelsa could be best I could have choosen Kogi but only some part are Biafraland and also has many road leading to the city.....

For your info, Akwa Ibom is fast developing more than Calabar and Cali is somehow off thier former glory....

Now to topic: Benin is not part of Biafraland and it will be hard to include them now, Edo's believe in their Oba and will be hard to go contrary to his command and the Oba won't start what was not in his belief....

So its DOA

Delta (Excluding Anioma) will bring much problem as they will be shouting marginization on every issue cuz they love politics and have big players (stubborn ones) so its better they are with FGN.

Actualization of Biafra , Hmmmm, it can never be achieved with the way they are going after it but the IDEOLOGY will never die. In Hundred years to come children unborn will agitate for it EXCEPT the Govt introduce and teach us History of our Country , without biased nor favour or hatred cuz as far as our fathers keep teaching us what happen in 1967 and what led to it, we will forever hate each other.....

Solution:

Government should abolish quota system in every issue (Job, JAMB, admissions etc)

Stop state of Origin and encourage Two English Names (Not excluding them from scholarship)

Make our Lingua Franca to be PIDGIN ENGLISH like some countries (this will bring about togetherness)

Abolish this stupid French they are trying to introduce.

It might sound silly and funny but trust me it will help us as a country
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by MyGeneration(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:

Guy u no go shutup
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by MrAnalyst: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
1) Edo is not Niger-Delta
2) Ozaoekpe,I know you on this forum. You like the Biafran idea but you want Edo included. Sorry,that is very unlikely.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by tpiar: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
oghenetega100:
And who are you to speak for the whole of Niger delta,

OZAOEKPE:

I am speaking on behalf of all Niger Deltans on this forum.

well, there's a difference I guess.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by MrAnalyst: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
mcvaeey:
let the war come. We are ready. I'll personally fight on the side of the Nigerian army when that day comes and I'll behead any igbo I see and occupy their properties. These igbos are a curse.

Lol. Pray you're not beheaded first.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by MrAnalyst: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
osemwengie1:
This Op is sick, dont ever bring my state into this rubbish biafra talk. If the other states want they can join biafra today is none of our biz. Iye osalobua e mwian weh. People who cannot pay salary without federal allocation is talking about independence. Please oh.

Which people?
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by xtrorple: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:

What has this got to do with the topic
[/s]

Bunch of integrity-challenged charlatans!
CltrAltDel:

realkendy post:
AT TRUCKPUSHER
Feeling funky now,you were enjoying there company during election now u want to use them to ride to your yoruba friends.I don't blame u.

- - - - - - -
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by manny4life(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
osemwengie1:
This Op is sick, dont ever bring my state into this rubbish biafra talk. If the other states want they can join biafra today is none of our biz. Iye osalobua e mwian weh. People who cannot pay salary without federal allocation is talking about independence. Please oh.

Lmao.. Who are the people that cannot pay salaries without FG allocation? Or are you talking about your state? I think you need to update yourself, Biafra doesn't need EDO State, tufia...Chineke amakwedu ife ojoo.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Eastlink(m): 6:47am On Feb 03, 2016
manny4life:

Do you people think or do just open your mouth and utter rubbish? Who said Washington DC is poor? Why are you comparing Washington DC (which is NOT a state) with states that have MULTIPLE cities bigger than it? How many cities have you lived in to make a determination that DC is poor? Where in DC, NY and Texas have you been to conclude that DC isn't as prosperous as other states? You think DC is a poor state like Abuja is? Please stop making references when you know nothing about it.

To correct you, DC is NOT a state but a federal district (more like a city) but under federal control. DC does not operate like you state does, it don't have a state assembly and still relies on Congress for budgetary approval. Instead of Congress, the city has a council (about 12 council member) seating on a board, chaired by a Mayor (just like in a city). To think you said DC is poor is the height of absurdness. Washington DC still remains the top tourist city in the U.S. because of federal activities. If you're looking to explore Art and History Museums and several hundreds of other bldg, it's in DC. I don't want to delve into anymore details, and if you want FACTS about DC, I will give it to you but please, refrain from calling DC a poor city or comparing it to large states.
ok
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2016
WE GOING TO PULL OUT OF BIAFRA............

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba / Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.