Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra (19590 Views)

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria / "We Niger Delta People" A Yoruba Fraud, Mantra And Tool For Disunity / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 2sex(m): 5:58am On Aug 21, 2015
gentlesoulx:

very funny an edo(benin) man calling an ibo man proud, wen it comes to pride, who doesnt kw dat an edo man is d most proud person in the world?
Secondly, u talk abt how d benin empire us to b large b4, i bin get am b4 no b property, today wen we r talkin abt significant state in d niger delta , we talk abt states like delta, rivers, c.rivers b4 talkin of edo
I am of both part by blood, Anambra and Benin combined, if what I read on nairaland is anything to go by, Igbos are the most proud on here.

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 2sex(m): 5:58am On Aug 21, 2015
atbu1983:

These is why Igbo will never have Biafra. You lack negotiation and diplomacy skills. You guys also lack the wisdom of Stoop to Conquer. Sometime you have to kneel down to someone for you to later become a king.

This was exactly what Buhari did in 2015 election. Despite he was older, more powerful and a general, he stoop for Tinubu. He Jump when Tinubu say Jump and seat when Tinubu say seat. The whole Northern political leaders made Tinubu thier leader for the sake of the Election. You can see the result today, the North got what they want. Today, Buhari can tell Tinubu Jump and he will Jump.

Igbo lack political wisdom. You guys may be gifted with one man business wisdom, but you lack collective wisdom!!!

For you to get Niger delta support, you must prove to them in words and action you are not interested in dominating them. Knowing fully well that is the major reason while most south south people hate Biafra. You can even go as far as signing an agreement that no Igbo man will be President of Biafra in the first 30years. That will show your interest is genuine.
I am Igbo but I have to agree with you here. As simple as Humility is, it is very lacking. Majority are too boastful, more like too much pride.

2 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 2sex(m): 6:11am On Aug 21, 2015
armadeo:
The interesting thing is the 5 southeast states have 15 senators and numerous house of rep members sitting on the zoo. Are these people not part of your biafra struggle?

Still fighting for SFG.

Many want to be ministers.

Until you guys get that its not about tribe or religion but common man vs rulers we ain't getting anywhere.

If biafra is created today it would still fave the problems of Nigeria because the same set of people will Want to rule and continue the looting.

Nigerian lets get sense
good
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Goldmaxx(f): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

A word is enough for the wise, biafra is a failed project if Niger Deltans are not in support of the project. Heed to our demands, and see us deliver biafra to you all.
you are OREMUSSANCTUS
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2015
millionaireman:

From the above early statement of yours, it is obvious you would like your Edo to be part of Biafra.
Problem is that you don't know how to go about it. Only a foolish person can remain passive over the way Nigeria has been progressively deteriorating.

Tell kalu to come down here and lead the war, he's a bloody coward. He should come over and carry arms, he's only eating your brains.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2015
millionaireman:

Lol, Edo state is NIGERDELTA by accident of dividing Nigeria into six zones in the recent past. Who wants Edo state in Biafra?

Nearly half of Edo state from Auchi up northward profess that religion - you know the religion I mean na. So Wetin concern Biafra man with areas with plenty plenty plenty of people with that religion?
Biafra will continue to fail, igbos are too proud and greedy. And that is the more reason your project won't succeed.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by badnature: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2015
we don't need niger delta in our biafra,let them stay with Nigeria,condition or no condition

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2015
badnature:
we don't need niger delta in our biafra,let them stay with Nigeria,condition or no condition
Biafra is a failed course, kalu should leave london, come over to Nigeria and lead then I will know that you guys are serious, till then, biafra is a big joke
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by SonOfEl(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Lol, who is now the coward. Kalu in london deceiving you cows, ojukwu ran away when biafra needed him

keep deluding yourself. binis fear of Igbo domination is what made you accept arewas leadership. cowards.

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:37am On Aug 21, 2015
SonOfEl:

keep deluding yourself. binis fear of Igbo domination is what made you accept arewas leadership. cowards.
Afraid of cowards, I swear, if the war starts I will slaughter biafrans in their thousands. I won't spare them, greedy proud pigs
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by SonOfEl(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Afraid of cowards, I swear, if the war starts I will slaughter biafrans in their thousands. I won't spare them, greedy proud pigs

I know. slaughtering biafrans to please your arewa masters. anyway, you wish.

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2015
SonOfEl:

I know. slaughtering biafrans to please your arewa masters. anyway, you wish.
I don't have any master, to hell with arewa oduduwa and biafra
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by armadeo(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Not when there's new system, laws, policies. We are clamouring for a restructure of the Nigeria system, if that is done same people will still be there but will be working under a new system which will keep them in check.

If Nigeria decides to go back to regional system of government, will Buhari, Adams Oshiomole, GEJ, Rochas, Ambode etc all vanish off? No! They will all still be there but operating under a new system.

Innocence is a beautiful thing
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by gentlesoulx(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2015
CyberWolf:
Biafra is gonna practice what we call true federalism where every political province will manage whatever the have and pay certain percentage to center for the welfare of our military and other foreign affairs responsibilities...So the issue of capital is highly insignificant here..Left for me, I will prefer the capital to be Calabar..

wow dis is d most mature response ever nice one bro
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by EasternLion: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

We can never allow the capital to be in core biafran states, it should be in edo state or bayelsa. Any Niger deltan state that is ibo free.

Capital will be selected on Referendum.
Besides all the states will be restructured to clans and provinces.
There are a lot of Non-igbo speaking clans that will be at the middle.
And if we go by the system of govt proposed, if they site capital for your village, you go reject am, becus e no go attract any speciality unlike zoo and Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by CyberWolf: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
gentlesoulx:

wow dis is d most mature response ever nice one bro
thanks bro....You know certain people has been spreading malicious propaganda here that Igbos are forcing some Niger Deltans to be part of Biafra because of oil, that's why I made it clear to them nobody is forcing anybody and if at all they indicate interest of belonging to Biafra, they shouldn't fear because the management of their resources and development of their region will be surely in there hands. I'm Igbo but I prefer the capital to be Calabar if they ever become part of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2015
CyberWolf:
thanks bro....You know certain people has been spreading malicious propaganda here that Igbos are forcing some Niger Deltans to be part of Biafra because of oil, that's why I made it clear to them nobody is forcing anybody and if at all they indicate interest of belonging to Biafra, they shouldn't fear because the management of their resources and development of their region will be surely in there hands. I'm Igbo but I prefer the capital to be Calabar if they ever become part of Biafra.
Call kalu to come and lead the war, cowards!
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by CyberWolf: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Call kalu to come and lead the war, cowards!
undecided
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2015
the capital of any sensible country is always best situated at the center with reasons... check d map below and fix the Biafra capital yourself... cool

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2015
skidoox:
the capital of any sensible country is always best situated at the center with reasons... check d map below and fix the Biafra capital yourself... cool
Story, it should be situated in any of the non-igbo states. Go check the map of libya and other countries.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by pazienza(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2015
skidoox:

Looking at that Nigeria map, the northern most parts of Imo and Abia are more southern than the southernmost part of Edo. *grins

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2015
pazienza:

Looking at that Nigeria map, the northern most parts of Imo and Abia are more southern than the southernmost part of Edo. *grins
Screw biafra
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by BraniacX(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I am speaking on behalf of all Niger Deltans on this forum.

You don't speak for me and your Edo is part of south south not Niger Delta gottit?
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2015
BraniacX:

You don't speak for me and your Edo is part of south south not Niger Delta gottit?
Edo is Niger Delta, Niger Delta is Edo
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by davo3286: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2015
/
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by davo3286: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
We(Niger Deltans) will only support Biafrans if they agree to make Edo state the headquarter of proposed Biafra project. That is only when we can support Biafra, anything short of that is not going to go well with that "project".

Who and who are the 'we'? undecided Pls speak for yourself alone. Thank you! wink
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by BraniacX(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Edo is Niger Delta, Niger Delta is Edo

Politically maybe and that is a big maybe seeing as APC rules your state, but factually, geographically and economically definitely not!!
And who are you to claim to speak for me?
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2015
davo3286:

Who and who are the 'we'? undecided Pls speak for yourself alone. Thank you! wink
I speak for the people of Niger Delta
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2015
BraniacX:

Politically maybe, but factually, geographically and economically definitely not!!
And who are you to claim to speak for me?
Politically, geographically and economically we are Niger Deltans. There is nothing you greedy people can do about it
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by BraniacX(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I speak for the people of Niger Delta
Who elected or appointed you mouthpiece or press secretary? You can't even claim to speak for all Edo people how much less the entire south south. angry

Guy!!! Park well jhor!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2015
BraniacX:

Who elected or appointed you mouthpiece or press secretary? You can't even claim to speak for all Edo people how much less the entire south south. angry

Guy!!! Park well jhor!!! undecided
We don't give a damn about a fake project, a mere mirage. Screw biafra, call kalu to come lead you people to doom.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by BraniacX(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Politically, geographically and economically we are Niger Deltans. There is nothing you greedy people can do about it

Do you even know me? undecided

I am far more Niger deltan than an Edo guy like you can ever be

Go siddon jare angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Expels John Akpan Udoedehe, Former Minister / PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting / Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.