Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra (19594 Views)

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria / "We Niger Delta People" A Yoruba Fraud, Mantra And Tool For Disunity / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 9jii(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
atbu1983:

These is why Igbo will never have Biafra. You lack negotiation and diplomacy skills. You guys also lack the wisdom of Stoop to Conquer. Sometime you have to kneel down to someone for you to later become a king.

This was exactly what Buhari did in 2015 election. Despite he was older, more powerful and a general, he stoop for Tinubu. He Jump when Tinubu say Jump and seat when Tinubu say seat. The whole Northern political leaders made Tinubu thier leader for the sake of the Election. You can see the result today, the North got what they want. Today, Buhari can tell Tinubu Jump and he will Jump.

Igbo lack political wisdom. You guys may be gifted with one man business wisdom, but you lack collective wisdom!!!

For you to get Niger delta support, you must prove to them in words and action you are not interested in dominating them. Knowing fully well that is the major reason while most south south people hate Biafra. You can even go as far as signing an agreement that no Igbo man will be President of Biafra in the first 30years. That will show your interest is genuine.
Wow!How did you do it?
That's why we find them very easy to dealt with. Greed is always a serious weakness.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 4stylz: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

Nwoke leave that one be. After seeing one of his past post that forced me to check his posts out. I now know wetin dey pain that one.

He used to make comment such as the attached so

Either 1.) he is looking for attention or 2.) He's in deep pain biafran freedom fighters refuses to include edo state in biafra so here comes his ugly girl iyanga routine. Abeg leave that one. He should get over it instead of this na by force routine of his.

And which of the Niger delta states accepts you? Fucking greedy igbo biafra movement, You will never see biafra except war is your hobby; Niger deltans are fighting for resource control and you are talking about a failed biafra movement; why is it that igbos are the only people really interested in this biafra?? What about other states you are forcing to join you, an ijaw man will not claim biafra rubbish..
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 4stylz: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

Nwoke leave that one be. After seeing one of his past post that forced me to check his posts out. I now know wetin dey pain that one.

Either 1.) he is looking for attention or 2.) He's in deep pain biafran freedom fighters refuses to include edo state in biafra so here comes his ugly girl iyanga routine. Abeg leave that one. He should get over it instead of this na by force routine of his.

And which of the Niger delta states accepts you? Fucking greedy igbo biafra movement, You will never see biafra except war is your hobby; Niger deltans are fighting for resource control and you are talking about a failed biafra movement; why is it that igbos are the only people really interested in this biafra?? What about other states you are forcing to join you, an ijaw man will not claim biafra rubbish
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 4stylz: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

And which of the Niger delta states accepts you? Fucking greedy igbo biafra movement, You will never see biafra except war is your hobby; Niger deltans are fighting for resource control and you are talking about a failed biafra movement; why is it that igbos are the only people really interested in this biafra?? What about other states you are forcing to join you, an ijaw man will not claim biafra rubbish
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
atbu1983:

How dare you call edo state insignificant !!!!! Majority of South South today were part of old Benin Empire including Onitsha. Just because british came and scatter everything you chest beater is calling a whole edo state insignificant? What Nonsense!!!
Illiterate. I pity whoever sponsored ur education.

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by onenaira3: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
4stylz:

You Edo's are REJECTS. No f2king body wants Una with them. Biafra no want you, ND republic no want you and even lower Niger Congress no want you. Nobody. Get over it. Even being part of ND is a mistake. Don't ever quote me again, I don't deal with a rejected group that's constantly doing notice me by force and ugly girl iyanga. Go find Asari to cry to for equally disregarding Una in his nd republic.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 4stylz: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

You Edo's are REJECTS. No f2king body wants Una with them. Biafra no want you, ND republic no want you and even lower Niger Congress no want you. Nobody. Get over it. Even being part of ND is a mistake. Don't ever quote me again, I don't deal with a rejected group that's constantly doing notice me by force and ugly girl iyanga. Go find Asari to cry to for equally disregarding Una in his nd republic.

Weather u like it or not Edo's are a part of ND, that is not even my problem cos I don't care; my main concern is you igbos.. You people should go away from NIgeria, I would rather join the west than to be in the midst of igbos
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by onenaira3: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
4stylz:

Weather u like it or not Edo's are a part of ND, that is not even my problem cos I don't care; my main concern is you igbos.. You people should go away from NIgeria, I would rather join the west than to be in the midst of igbos

Dimwitted @ss I am from Delta north and I'll repeat you're a reject. At least you realize your Edo is meant to be in west and every disintegration group from both SS and SE, none have ever included you f2kers. tongue deal with it. Maybe odua will take you.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 4stylz: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

Dimwitted @ss I am from Delta north and I'll repeat you're a reject. At least you realize your Edo is meant to be in west and every disintegration group from both SS and SE, none have ever included you f2kers. tongue deal with it. Maybe odua will take you.

U be igbo shut up there; we all know who the real deltas re; stop forcing yourself and trace your route back to aba
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by onenaira3: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
4stylz:

U be igbo shut up there; we all know who the real deltas re; stop forcing yourself and trace your route back to aba

Wtf? Very likely your monkey @ss is not even Edo. This statement from you is the typical yoloba savages that never migrated out of their oshogbo villages words. Hmm I'm smelling an attache by force monkey

Make e pain you well well where I'm from, you're still a rejectee. Then again, maybe you are just the savages from South West.

Rose sis, do your detective work on this one. He smells savagery

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 4stylz: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
onenaira3:

Wtf? Very likely your monkey @ss is not even Edo. This statement from you is the typical yoloba savages that never migrated out of their oshogbo villages words. Hmm I'm smelling an attache by force monkey

Make e pain you well well where I'm from, you're still a rejectee. Then again, maybe you are just the savages from South West.

Rose sis, do your detective work on this one. He stinks savagery

Your forefathers migrated to delta and you claiming delta is your state; who is the attachee here? Waste product.!!! And who told you Edo is not SS, if you can't ask kids from around you, try use Google *it will help you * I rather be a Nigerian than to be with the likes of you * go and fight for BIafra offline and leave other people alone

Even isoko's and others who owns delta state don't like you people because you are all backstabbers.. delta igbo my foot
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by onenaira3: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
4stylz:

Your forefathers migrated to delta and you claiming delta is your state; who is the attachee here? Waste product.!!! And who told you Edo is not SS, if you can't ask kids from around you, try use Google *it will help you * I rather be a Nigerian than to be with the likes of you * go and fight for BIafra offline and leave other people alone

Even isoko's and others who owns delta state don't like you people because you are all backstabbers.. delta igbo my foot

The bold is a dead give away. You are nothing but a yoloba savage Coward. Grow a f2king balls attache by force. When you grow the balls and stop your ppl natural habit to attache by force then your shameless monkey @ss would be addressed. Next. Bring me a real edo, not a wannabe yorubaboon savage buf00n. While I'm at it, open a history book and read instead of showing us what a dimwitted illiterate you yolobas are. No wonder if the damn north is starting to over take una un terms of education. Very likely your dad used your brain for money rituals as Una are known for. Disgraceful Neandertal clan

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2015
4stylz when you are talking about Niger-Delta know that I am one, and for virtue of my homeland, I am more southern than your Edo, and Edo has no fuckin oil.

Oga, jejely respect yourself abeg.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by GenbIoodykiller: 12:54am On Sep 16, 2015
onenaira3:

The bold is a dead give away. You are nothing but a yoloba savage Coward. Grow a f2king balls attache by force. When you grow the balls and stop your ppl natural habit to attache by force then your shameless monkey @ss would be addressed. Next. Bring me a real edo, not a wannabe yorubaboon savage buf00n. While I'm at it, open a history book and read instead of showing us what a dimwitted illiterate you yolobas are. No wonder if the damn north is starting to over take una un terms of education. Very likely your dad used your brain for money rituals as Una are known for. Disgraceful Neandertal clan

*in shao khan voice* finish him cheesy
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 16, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

*in shao khan voice* finish him cheesy
so you and ebuka are about to go on your midnight 'operation' abi? grin
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by 4stylz: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2015
Normality:
4stylz when you are talking about Niger-Delta know that I am one, and for virtue of my homeland, I am more southern than your Edo, and Edo has no fuckin oil.

Oga, jejely respect yourself abeg.

Is your problem oil? Tell us which part of delta you are from? Cos the real deltans don't talk trash like this..

You are delta igbo Abi?
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by tonychristopher: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=37155878]We(Niger Deltans) will only support Biafrans if they agree to make Edo state the headquarter of proposed Biafra project. That is only when we can support Biafra, anything short of that is not going to go well with that "project".[/quote

]

What is wrong with edo people ...thought the Igbo made it clear that you guys have never and are not wanted

Pls get this clear edo is not in scheme of things

Try not feeling important ...unless the Igbo in edo
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by GenbIoodykiller: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2015
kropotkin2:
so you and ebuka are about to go on your midnight 'operation' abi? grin

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm wink
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by badnature: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2015
why are Yoruba people always in the business of talking for the so called Niger delta? do you people want to be Niger delta?

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=tonychristopher post=38055174][/quote]
"we the Edos will make sure we frustrate all your plans if you biafrans don't respect the good people of Edo". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by tonychristopher: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"we the Edos will make sure we frustrate all your plans if you biafrans don't respect the good people of Edo". Quote me anywhere.

oga you know in scheme of things EDO are nothing

Have you forgotten the Mid West Invasion HOW THE OBA Surrendered in few Hours...

As I say...pls forget edo...edo is not Needed and not wanted...

1 Like

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

oga you know in scheme of things EDO are nothing

Have you forgotten the Mid West Invasion HOW THE OBA Surrendered in few Hours...

As I say...pls forget edo...edo is not Needed and not wanted...
"your comments may implicate you, be careful, we key to your course".
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by tonychristopher: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"your comments may implicate you, be careful, we key to your course".
Now get the ffuucckk off my mention

See edo
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
tonychristopher:
Now get the ffuucckk off my mention
See edo

"watch your words, else". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Abagworo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

And that is why they won't achieve anything, even among themselves, they will still fight.
Greed is always in their blood, I doubt if we Niger Deltans will ever support that course

In all honesty I would have loved a united Igbo and SS but I've realised that it is impossible. Most of those Igbos pouring water on stone know nothing about "Niger Delta" and erroneously think we can work together.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
When are you IPOB members going to protest again ? Abi Nnamdi dun show back ?
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Abagworo:

In all honesty I would have loved a united Igbo and SS but I've realised that it is impossible. Most of those Igbos pouring water on stone know nothing about "Niger Delta" and erroneously think we can work together.
We can work together if the greed that is always associated with any larger ethnic group doesn't rear its ugly head. From what I'm seeing on NL here , Nigeria can never disintegrate because the ensuing chaos would be on a colossal level.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Abagworo(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
We can work together if the greed that is always associated with any larger ethnic group doesn't rear its ugly head. From what I'm seeing on NL here , Nigeria can never disintegrate because the ensuing chaos would be on a colossal level.

Nigeria owes its peace to power handed down to highly tolerant North at independence.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Abagworo:

Nigeria owes its peace to power handed down to highly tolerant North at independence.
Kindly do justice to that comment please.

I don't understand.
Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by Yorubasgreat(f): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
We(Niger Deltans) will only support Biafrans if they agree to make Edo state the headquarter of proposed Biafra project. That is only when we can support Biafra, anything short of that is not going to go well with that "project".

Re: Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra by xtrorply: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
When are you IPOB members going to protest again ? Abi Nnamdi dun show back ?

realkendy post:
AT TRUCKPUSHER
Enough of the insult on igbos,you've been whinning and calling igbos names simply because of little misunderstanding you had with few people. Stop ranting online, leave the Internet,go out n let your voice be heard.You may be older than Nnamdi Kanu who already has a voice.
What have you done for your people as an individual.You are here abusing people as the Internet nairaland politics warrior that you are.
I pity those igbos who give attention to all these people who sit behind a moniker to rant.Where were you when the said protest was taking place.Come out of the Internet n challenge them like a fellow man.Is it the Igbos on nairaland that carried out the protest?Whats with the abuse on igbos.
Feeling funky now,you were enjoying there company during election now u want to use them to ride to your yoruba friends.I don't blame u.

- - - - - - -
Truckpusher is an IJAW man. His name is Tobias Tambolo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria / Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno / Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.