Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage (29393 Views)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by kaboninc(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2015
francizy:

Nsogbu adighi. By the way, before tmao, just arrange isi ewu pepper soup and agidi plus palmy make I use chilax oh... cheesy

Unless you go bring babe wey I go use learn.
Lol
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by francizy(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Unless you go bring babe wey I go use learn.
Lol

Girls plenty for that side na. Just look for shuma wey go help you day keep body and soul together... cheesy
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by KINGOZEK(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
The men of now don't last again in bed and that's the cause..... , they get over excited and overwhelmed in bed leading to them not satisfying the needs of their ladies
what you just said is the truth. The solution has been found. Visit : www.surehealthtips.com and see for yourself
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by mikolo80: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Gerrarahere!
guilty conscience. I can see you've been sucking big tinz with those big cheeks and luscious lips and having your big tinz sucked. hmm tell me the truth you used to win away match
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Manchelsea(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
A very big congrats to those that played our games, the winning has just started.....you can still check the posted games if you think it is a scam....on www.90minutesprediction.com sign up and get all our games free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos / Chukwuka Utazi: In Africa, We Marry For Children Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.