Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage (29414 Views)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by primeminister: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37166124]

It's how you guys would talk now, enter bed your thing won't even stand talk more of performing well

All talk cheesy

Hmmm you can never tell

The first cheesy

Yeah honeypie SUGARBEE again!

Talk and all talk

cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote
can I have your number
mine 09026959103@SUGARBEE
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by naijasaints: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

And you call yourself a saint
Im human,u know.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Chrysz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Aminat508:
An Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday dissolved the 14-year-old marriage between one Mrs Adeola Adelani and her husband, Olajide, after the wife said she had been sex-starved for eight-years.

Delivering his judgment, the President of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan, said that the estranged couple were tired of the marriage and all efforts to reconcile both parties had failed.

“ Since both parties consented to the dissolution of their marriage, this court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage.

“The couple can no longer stay together because the marriage has broken down totally; both parties are no longer husband and wife, they are free to go their separate ways.

“Both parties are to keep the peace all the time; any violation of the order should be reported to the police for redress,” Oyekan ruled.

The petitioner, Adeola, 39, had approached the court seeking to dissolve her marriage to Olajide for allegedly refusing to make love to her for eight years.
She told the court that she was married to Olajide about 14 years ago and had a 12-year-old son with him.

“My husband refused to make love to me for eight years. I want to have another baby because our son is 12-year-old and I am not satisfied with only one child,’’ she told the court.

The petitioner accused her husband of abandoning her and their child for an unknown destination since 2013.

She alleged that her husband had refused to disclose where he lives and where he works, but said that he always sent his son’s school fees and house rent through her bank account.

Adeola said her husband told her pastor that he had married another woman and had children, and that she should find another husband for herself.

The petitioner said she was a sad woman with neighbours referring to her as a “rejected and abandoned property.’’

She begged the court to dissolve the marriage because she wanted to move on with her life.

In his response, Olajide, 45, a businessman, did not deny the allegation of starving his wife of sex.

He said that he refused to make love to his wife because he did not want her to have another baby because the first baby was born through Caesarean Section (CS).

“I don’t want to risk her life because she gave birth through CS, this is why I have distanced myself from her and I want her to take care of our child.

“Besides, I did not abandon my wife, I only decided to move closer to my work place due to the distance from my house.

“I always squat with my friends and I come home once in a while,’’ he said.

He claimed that he had no other wife nor children elsewhere.

Olajide, however, conceded to the dissolution of the marriage because he was also fed up with the union.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/sex-starved-wife-secures-divorce-as-court-dissolves-14-yr-old-marriage/
so women du get sex starved. Wat a way 2..................
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijasaints:
Im human,u know.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Zeddicus001(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
The men of now don't last again in bed and that's the cause..... , they get over excited and overwhelmed in bed leading to them not satisfying the needs of their ladies

you're not lucky at all.... u wouldn't have said that if u met someone like me.. no be by mouth na reality

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by fF01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

He needs to do it with his own strength smiley wink
Lmao! hu actually does it wih dia own"natural" strength nowadays??
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by KingTom(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

Muhehehe!!

Ogbeni goan do your work on her jor! cheesy
Wey am Na grin
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
The men of now don't last again in bed and that's the cause..... , they get over excited and overwhelmed in bed leading to them not satisfying the needs of their ladies
and d women ar nt patient to find d cause of d prblm and treat it.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided undecided this Aminat508 dey like this kind story.
hahaha.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by francizy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
kaboninc:

The last time I do am I dey find breath. That thing hard oh.

Hehehehe!!! Practice makes perfect. Look for one babe and practice more often, you'll get used to it..
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by francizy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:
Wey am Na grin

Sugarbee, Dr. Kingtom is looking for you here.. cheesy
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

Am here hun.. Sup

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by francizy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Am here hun.. Sup

Dr. Kingtom, oya na, over to you!! cheesy
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:
Nigerian divorce.
They must be made to air their dirty laundry in public and trust the media to spread it.
Do they really need all these details?

Irreconcilable differences should be enough blanket statement to explain why they want to part ways.
I like aproko gist cheesy
Once again, Igando is in the spotlight
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by KingTom(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

iberibe grin

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by KingTom(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:

Dr. Kingtom, oya na, over to you!! cheesy
Bia nwokem! Behave yourself osiso! grin

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by ekmike(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Are you sure you don't need some help with what you talking about? if you are not married why not try someone else.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Becus girls of nowadaws are sex addicts. All dressed like ladies but freaks in bed!
SUGARBEE:
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by mikolo80: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
priscaoge:
14yr old marriage? Sex starved for 8yrs? Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hehehhe but doctor didn't ask u to stop touching her. It's only the Doctor that will determine if she's at risk or not. I smell lies. Maybe Oga don de play away match with another sweet potato grin grin
what do you know about away match. Abi you sef de play away
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by thelish(f): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Am no kid.. I know how the first round normally is
hahahahaha, u really get time for this people o. U sure having fun. Enjoy
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by SAMBARRY: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2015

I didn't even read the tale but

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by SUGARBEE(f): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
thelish:
hahahahaha, u really get time for this people o. U sure having fun. Enjoy

Lol seriously
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2015
CFCfan:

I like aproko gist cheesy
Once again, Igando is in the spotlight

I've given up on those people tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Aroh48(m): 1:48am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sex doctor.Come try me now.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Aystarz: 4:23am On Aug 21, 2015
cococandy:
Nigerian divorce.
They must be made to air their dirty laundry in public and trust the media to spread it.
Do they really need all these details?

Irreconcilable differences should be enough blanket statement to explain why they want to part ways.

Unfortunately ma'am, this ain't the West, this is Africa (TIA), where third parties ain't fine with just sum blanket statement.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Aystarz: 4:24am On Aug 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
kiss

Ni sex for 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!!
365 × 8= Whaaaattttttttttttttt?
This man priccck wicked oooooo.

But come to think of it,make una no vex o, My South Westerners una like to divorce sha!

Bigot!
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by ModiKen(m): 5:52am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

How do u know this?

Has there been a research conducted in this regard?

Or are u speaking from experience? tongue
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Aystarz:

Bigot!
me bigot? I need to laugh.
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by priscaoge(f): 7:37am On Aug 21, 2015
mikolo80:
what do you know about away match. Abi you sef de play away

Gerrarahere!
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by daveson2020(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.have u try all men ? grin
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by kaboninc(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe!!! Practice makes perfect. Look for one babe and practice more often, you'll get used to it..

Looooool.

Bad son of a good father.

I was advice to do this but Ama good guy.

Good morning.

I'll call you as soon as I settle down
Re: Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage by francizy(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Looooool.

Bad son of a good father.

I was advice to do this but Ama good guy.

Good morning.

I'll call you as soon as I settle down

Nsogbu adighi. By the way, before tmao, just arrange isi ewu pepper soup and agidi plus palmy make I use chilax oh... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos / My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.