Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,992 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners (4946 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga na just to pick one na. grin

My money is not for every Tina,,priscillia and jennifer. Just one special girl cheesy

Do quick pick one jor. cheesy
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

For here nah serious thing
One girl 19 years old 19 driving bmw the new shape ...never work in her life how she take manage dat one ..if she drives past u nah so she go dey give chics side eye .. Like yh bishes ur walking cry

Nah man ... Lol

Na. Wao oo. It is well.
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by pbs4real(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Because we see each other
U cant trick another lady hehehe
Its not fight .. Just dont want to be grouped in d same boat if u know wt i mean

If u roll with 7 ashewo friends n ur d only virgin .. Wt do u think ppl would think when dey see u all together .. Heheh so i just remove my self from gold digging click till dey mature n get a bloody job
dts why i respect ur person trust me,i luv ur hustling spirit,life is too short to start depending on a guy,its high time dis lazy ass of ladies start realising that. . . Kip it up lala,the lord is ur strengthgrin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by GoodFaith: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
pbs4real:
dts why i respect ur person trust me,i luv ur hustling spirit,life is too short to start depending on a guy,its high time dis lazy ass of ladies start realising that. . . Kip it up lala,the lord is ur strengthgrin

U don turn pastor?
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by pbs4real(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
wristbangle:

U don turn pastor?
hahahahacheesy i dey spirit,ow ur syd?grin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na dis kind thread dem dey see me.. Even God knows I will be the first to comment on a thread like this cool

The Bedmatics Skills Of A Guy

Many ladies have lost great opportunities and the future partner, just because he's a 3minutes man and can't pound them like pounded yam.. Some of them are fascinated by the number of thrusts a guy can go per second. When you fail to satisfy them, they wave goodbye !
undecided ...who would want to stay with a 3 minutes guy hun, thats punishment na cool

wristbangle, nice writeup..nt our fault grin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Omotayor123(f): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
True talk OP.. Thread make sense.!
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Omotayor123(f): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na dis kind thread dem dey see me.. Even God knows I will be the first to comment on a thread like this cool

The Bedmatics Skills Of A Guy

Many ladies have lost great opportunities and the future partner, just because he's a 3minutes man and can't pound them like pounded yam.. Some of them are fascinated by the number of thrusts a guy can go per second. When you fail to satisfy them, they wave goodbye !

Because he could not unser the question "where did you get my PIN" ?

Many ladies on social media have lost their future husbands just because he couldn't answer the question "where did you get my PIN" ?.. They are so harsh when they see strangers in their lists, therefore, they quickly locate the delete tab. However, you see many of them on nairaland, saying they are only here to catch fun, therefore, they will not reply PMs.. (Who knows if KingTom will end up marrying Ishilove ? This notion has made lost their husbands and they end up in wrong hands

1. Would you rather they cheat after marriage Better they find someone who can satisfy their sexual urge.

2. And why wouldn't a guy answer that question? The question is as simple as ABC and it requires simple answer!
I take the inability of such person to answer that as Hidden Agenda. Such guy must have a skeleton in his cupboard.
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Physical appearance

Many ladies want a man who is as tall, good looking and handsome as Tosyn.e2much, lalas.ticlala and naijabo.iy but little do they know that what makes a man is far beyond physical looks. Many ladies have lost great opportunities just because they are bent on not giving that kind heart short dude due attention.
Do you want a short girl to marry a short guy? Do u want beautiful girl to marry ugly guy? How do u think their offsprings would look like when they marry? Everyone has physical features they consider as prerequisite for dating , so I dont think you should blame them on that.
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Omotayor123:

1. Would you rather they cheat after marriage Better they find someone who can satisfy their sexual urge.

2. And why wouldn't a guy answer that question? The question is as simple as ABC and it requires simple answer!
I take the inability of such person to answer that as Hidden Agenda. Such guy must have a skeleton in his cupboard.
Haba !! Calm down

No be fyt na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Omotayor123(f): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Haba !! Calm down

No be fyt na
grin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Midehi:

undecided ...who would want to stay with a 3 minutes guy hun, thats punishment na cool

wristbangle, nice writeup..nt our fault grin
Does one have to die just to satisfy a lady ? cheesy
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
its not a do or die thing but it matters alot
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
tunnamania11:

Do you want a short girl to marry a short guy? Do u want beautiful girl to marry ugly guy? How do u think their offsprings would look like when they marry? Everyone has physical features they consider as prerequisite for dating , so I dont think you should blame them on that.
tell him o grin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by devonpaul(m): 2:45am On Aug 21, 2015
The most embarassing question have recieved in my life is Are you Mobile? This question was thrown @ me by a Girl i was hooked with by a female fan, lol, i called her, we talked, on d 1st call, after about 3minutes, the next question is are u mobile.. even my earlobes was disturbed, it ended d call unknowingly.. I thought about this for a reasonable amount of time.. i was dumbfounded, fllabergasted about such personality fantasmagoria and social callegolegoria
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Moana(f): 2:59am On Aug 21, 2015
After reading wristbangle and tosyne2much's lists we might as well all have absolutely no expectations or become lesbians.

So can you all come back and tell us on how you want an Evelyn Lozada with Einstein's brain? grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Moana(f): 3:04am On Aug 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
why should a woman change herself to satisfy you?
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Moana(f): 3:13am On Aug 21, 2015
wristbangle:

You Nailed it bro.

A colleague of mine got a job as fuel attendant @ exxonmobile HQ along Lekki Expressway. Mehn this guy don use that place deceive so called big girls in lagos. Some ladies useless pass mumu.

And after this your friend will come and on NL to disturb our peace on nairaland with how women should lower their expectations (or have no expectations at all) because he can't keep with his lies.

Why can't you just cut your coat according to your cloth? I have seen many of these self-proclaimed big boys going to the extent of using rent money just to form baddest boy ever liveth and its really pathetic. You might think the girl is a mugu but best believe me most materialistic girls will have more than one maga. Once she has emptied your pocket she is going to empty 5more pockets and she will always have her bills paid up on time.

Why you frustrate your lives just to be with a woman that can make you feel relevant in society really surprises me.
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by tosyne2much(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2015
buygala:
E be like say the op dey 1st whatsapp the guy on first to comment before he creats any thread sad... It can't be a coincidence that Mr tosyn is almost always First to comment on Mr Wrist's threads smiley

Or are both monikers one and the same person?

Wristbangle is my very good friend both online and offline cheesy
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by tosyne2much(m): 6:36am On Aug 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Even if you break their heads & fill it with a million folds of dis ur write up, they will not listen.. Naija babe na naija babe, their philosophy remains their philosophy.
Hahahhahaha roflwkmd lwlkmd cheesy

Water in my eyes cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

You sef know na. wink

If i hear? grin grin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by tosyne2much(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2015
olafum1:

Tosin my man: I no say this one no go pass u by
grin grin grin
Bros mi, you suppose don know say dis kind tin no dey pass me cheesy
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:

tell him o grin
Lol, see your teeth.
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Moana:
After reading wristbangle and tosyne2much's lists we might as well all have absolutely no expectations or become lesbians.

So can you all come back and tell us on how you want an Evelyn Lozada with Einstein's brain? grin undecided

See your big head tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2015
Moana:

And after this your friend will come and on NL to disturb our peace on nairaland with how women should lower their expectations (or have no expectations at all) because he can't keep with his lies.

Why can't you just cut your coat according to your cloth? I have seen many of these self-proclaimed big boys going to the extent of using rent money just to form baddest boy ever liveth and its really pathetic. You might think the girl is a mugu but best believe me most materialistic girls will have more than one maga. Once she has emptied your pocket she is going to empty 5more pockets and she will always have her bills paid up on time.

Why you frustrate your lives just to be with a woman that can make you feel relevant in society really surprises me.

Reason is to chop their kittycat and move on to the next bae wink

Meanwhile I have not regard for such guys and the eediot gold diggers.

Birds of feather flock together though.
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by wristbangle: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2015
devonpaul:
The most embarassing question have recieved in my life is Are you Mobile? This question was thrown @ me by a Girl i was hooked with by a female fan, lol, i called her, we talked, on d 1st call, after about 3minutes, the next question is are u mobile.. even my earlobes was disturbed, it ended d call unknowingly.. I thought about this for a reasonable amount of time.. i was dumbfounded, fllabergasted about such personality fantasmagoria and social callegolegoria

Hahahahaha. LMAO. The most daft question I have ever read since I was born. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by tosyne2much(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:

its not a do or die thing but it matters alot
All I know is that I can't kill myself at the expense of satisfaction tongue
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Moana(f): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
wristbangle:

See your big head tongue tongue tongue
answer me joor
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by Moana(f): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
wristbangle:

Reason is to chop their kittycat and move on to the next bae wink

Meanwhile I have not regard for such guys and the eediot gold diggers.

Birds of feather flock together though.
but you forget that both people enjoy the sex but she still walks away with more...
Re: Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners by devonpaul(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahahaha. LMAO. The most daft question I have ever read since I was born. grin grin grin grin
my brother eh!! me too oo.. i weak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Avoid Dating Fat Girls / When A Guy Finds Out She Aint Coming!! (picture) / Graphic pic: Is This An STD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.