Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) (27019 Views)

Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention / "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by nigerianium: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
kingstylo01:
Hmmm... Just here to comment reads
oh sorry, read comments
checkout my signature
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
nigerianium:

I am Ibibio. That I do not consider myself a Biafran doesn't mean I'd stall the cause. If it makes THEM happy, good for them.♦

You missed my point. I couldn't possibly care any less if they want to leave. My point is that they are forcing us to join. FORCING. Pls take a tour of the politics section now.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Such a rarity that a government official will voluntarily resign his position.

If under GEJ, he will be begged to be replaced.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
On behalf of the good people of Niger Delta, we say No to Biafra. Click like if you support our course and share if you feel otherwise

does it scare u?, if not then move on
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
buhari is a dictator. #fact. All he does is to fire people and take selfies. Where is the change he promised?
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
bebene:
Thank you for your service, and we wish you success in your future endeavours. I hope there is no underground business during your stay in office cos if there is PMB will not spare you just because you are from the same state

i dare PMB 2 probe d former CG of custom, if he really means 2 fight corruption. but i doubt it
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
nigerianium:

Every tribe has the right to seek independence from this republic. If you do not want to join them, let them be!

How on God's green earth is Biafra related to this topic?

my brother help me ask d monkey
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

He's spreading awareness. And did you mention rights? Well go to the politics section and see them forcing it down SS throats there. Some of us have gotten sick and tired of it decided to do something about it.

Thank you.

though am an igboman, i dont support it, but if it eva becomes reality, i no cross river n akwa ibom people will definitely join d igbos. even if rivers deltans n d rest may not want 2

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by sinola(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
No hard feelings ,baba.

That is the spirit!
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Molly1991(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
I sense Appointment Part of pre Buhari Cabinet
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by sukkot: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
yomalex:
Something bigger for him?
Yeah. a bigger cell
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hawlahscho:
I got d man's trick; "It's better I resign before he sacks me" grin

But Baba is handsome o smiley even @that age cool

Unlike lipsrsealed

HE HEAVY FOR MOUTH grin
wey na only 5 teeth remain for e body?!! chai.. you too like mallams.. i dey suspect you grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
mexyk:
Make dem sha reduce duty paid on tokunbo cars

A big amen to that my brother.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
voltron:

wey na only 5 teeth remain for e body?!! chai.. you too like mallams.. i dey suspect you grin grin grin

Say I be gay or what? grin

Watch ur ass grin
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
buchilino:

though am an igboman, i dont support it, but if it eva becomes reality, i no cross river n akwa ibom people will definitely join d igbos. even if rivers deltans n d rest may not want 2

Don't youy sound funny in your own ears?
The guy I spoke to earlier didn't you see where he said he's Ibibio but doesn't want biafra? If you as an Igbo don't want it is it Akwa/cross people that will want it
You no serious o.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Eyop: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Don't you sound funny in your own ears?
The guy I spoke to earlier didn't you see where he said he's Ibibio but doesn't want biafra? If you as an Igbo don't want it is it Akwa/cross people that will want it
You no serious o.

May be another version of Akwa/cross people or abi Oronians wan follow them
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

He's spreading awareness. And did you mention rights? Well go to the politics section and see them forcing it down SS throats there. Some of us have gotten sick and tired of it decided to do something about it.

Thank you.
nobody is forcing it down your throat, you ve only bEen using it to advertise your shallow self everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You missed my point. I couldn't possibly care any less if they want to leave. My point is that they are forcing us to join. FORCING. Pls take a tour of the politics section now.
Who is forcing you? Can you just STFU. You are sounding stupid daily.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by CyberWolf: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Biafra is really giving some people headache cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ...Sweetlemon, what you should sink into your skull is that Biafra has come to stay whether you like it or not...Start learning how to live with it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by CyberWolf: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Who is forcing you? Can you just STFU. You are sounding stupid daily.
As in eeh ....We have been telling them that Biafra is for only Igbos, if others want to join, it's their choice. But she kept wanking about Biafra on every thread.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
As in eeh ....We have been telling them that Biafra is for only Igbos, if others want to join, it's their choice. But she kept wanking about Biafra on every thread.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hate the way she has been acting like a slowpoke spewing lies because of her identity crisis

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by CyberWolf: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I hate the way she has been acting like a slowpoke spewing lies because of her identity crisis
She is a silly sluut wasting away on the streets of Lagos...What do you expect from her? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
She is a silly sluut wasting away on the streets of Lagos...What do you expect from her? grin grin
I'm not in tandem with you on the word *sluuty* please let's take it easy.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Eyop:

May be another version of Akwa/cross people or abi Oronians wan follow them
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by CyberWolf: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
You are right...Sometimes it's good to go hard on them just to let them know how annoying they are with their silly propaganda.. angry angry
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
The ex custom boss just dodged the stone.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

You called me worse names so why are you acting like you don't approve of the word slutty?
You're not forcing us but yet you curse people who express their desire not to join?
Abegi! Park one side.
And pls don't bother quoting me anymore. I'm totally immune to your darts now. TOTALLY.

Good evening.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You called me worse names so why are you acting like you don't approve of the word slutty?
You're not forcing us but yet you curse people who express their desire not to join?
Abegi! Park one side.
And pls don't bother quoting me anymore. I'm totally immune to your darts now. TOTALLY.

Good evening.
you ve been fighting for something where you weren't mentioned. Prove your identity with facts rather you will start reeling out excuses. I don't blame you, you didn't read your history very well and you the little history you got was through back page clippings so I'm not suprised.

I'm out for you. You ve provoked my mention

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by royal231(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Unlike :- OBJ

HE HEAVY FOR MOUTH grin
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnmn. Hardwork pays

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
lolz, i just read comments abt u, wats d mata?
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Unlike lipsrsealed

HE HEAVY FOR MOUTH grin
dats true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding / Oil Discovered In Lagos / A Picture Of Buhari In 1977

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.