Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) (27020 Views)

Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention / "Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by melzabull(f): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

He's spreading awareness. And did you mention rights? Well go to the politics section and see them forcing it down SS throats there. Some of us have gotten sick and tired of it decided to do something about it.

Thank you.
Same old lie! #restrains self

OK! open more threads and probably new monikers to spew your hate. You are indeed doing 'something about it'...issorai! lmao cheesy

Sweetlemon:

You called me worse names so why are you acting like you don't approve of the word slutty?
You're not forcing us but yet you curse people who express their desire not to join?
Abegi! Park one side.
And pls don't bother quoting me anymore. I'm totally immune to your darts now. TOTALLY.

Good evening.
As expected! hehehe
You claim you are being forced and is proved wrong.

Now you claim you are cursed cheesy actually you are, otherwise you would know that its mischievous and deceptive elements from notably the 'west' who are in the habit of claiming SS and ND that usually encounter fierce resistance. Such wanabees have been bursted on numerous occasions, so your claim @ bolded is false and misplaced.

Your mischief wont sell
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by ladyF(f): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
mechanics:
lolz, i just read comments abt u, wats d mata?
Lol good comments I guess grin I get a lot of them, people always thank me for my insightful contributions hehehe

I'm sure he'll be missed, I wonder if he had personal reasons for resigning tho.

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
ladyF:

Lol good comments I guess grin I get a lot of them, people always thank me for my insightful contributions hehehe

I'm sure he'll be missed, I wonder if he had personal reasons for resigning tho.

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
lolz, ok o, but dey were angry cos u always comment first, dats wat i was able to fathom.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Brightology2:
BUhari is a failed entity discuss
he is a failed entity in dat he failed 2 be part of d last 16yrs of failure n corruption. He has failed to be a retrogressive n short-sighted wailer like u. He has failed to continue in d corrupt steps of d last 16yrs of stagnance wch u support. Na u ask oo so dnt blame me. #wailer.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by tefund(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
On behalf of the good people of Niger Delta, we say No to Biafra. Click like if you support our course and share if you feel otherwise
dont derail this thread..go back to your shell now now!
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by ladyF(f): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
mechanics:
lolz, ok o, but dey were angry cos u always comment first, dats wat i was able to fathom.

grin lol it's dem bad belle pple....iz allowed grin

Buhari is working, showing support to men that have served the nation. Good one!
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
ladyF:

grin lol it's dem bad belle pple....iz allowed grin

Buhari is working, showing support to men that have served the nation. Good one!
ok, i pray he won't b distracted.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by basadenet: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fear of the unknown, So our custom boss no get lever.
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by Martmore: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fulani will not probe fulani Even when we all know that after Nnpc, customs is next in corruption. Welcome to the zoooo
Re: Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Don't youy sound funny in your own ears?
The guy I spoke to earlier didn't you see where he said he's Ibibio but doesn't want biafra? If you as an Igbo don't want it is it Akwa/cross people that will want it
You no serious o.
one ibibio doesn't represent all ibibios my friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High Court Benin Bad Road / APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Ephraim Nwuzi Defects To APC In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.