Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] (4082 Views)

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by dealeh: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2015

While Putting your bra on in the morning may seems like a normal routine, according to research by one human behavior expert, the way you snap the clasp actually reveals a great deal about who you are as a person.

Body language and human behavior expert, Patti Wood who is the author of Snap: Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma, has revealed that the way you put on your bra correlates with four different types of people and personality.

‘There are four distinct personality types – drivers, influencers, supporters, and careful correctors – who tend to have very unique ways of doing things, even small tasks.

Read below and see which category you fall into.

You Use A Back-Clasp bra, And Fasten It in the Back

If you use use a back-clasp bra and clasp it in the back you are thought to be a supporter. People who fall into this personality type tend to follow tradition and stay true to what they have been taught. They are thoughtful, friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand.

A supporter views bra shopping as a social event, and will mostly likely be found in fitting area helping out her friends.

You Clasp Your bra In the Front, Then Rotate It to the Back

People who put their bra on backwards and fasten it before turning it around are influencers. They are charismatic and love to learn new things, however, the tend to get bored easily. As for bras, influencers are drawn to bright colors and fancy details that make them feel special.

​You Use a Front-Clasping bra

If you buy front-clasping bras, you a driver who refuses to waste time. You value brevity, efficiency, and high-quality items that ensure you will never have to buy something twice. Drivers are drawn to name-brand items – even when it comes to their bras.

You Clasp Your bra Before Sliding It Over Your Head and Pulling Up the Straps

Careful correctors will fasten and properly adjust their bras before they slide it over their heads because this type of personality likes things to be done right from the beginning. They are cautious analyses by nature. When bra shopping they will most likely be equipped with accurate measurements and expert recommendations.

Careful correctors are discreet and try to avoid attention, which means they may be most comfortable in a sports bra. When it comes to bra shopping, a careful corrector will most likely have accurate measurements and expert opinions handy before heading to the dressing room solo.

READ MORE @
http://www.gltrends.com/ladies-how-you-put-on-your-bra-tells-a-lot-about-your-personality-must-read/
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by powerfulsettingz: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2015
What about how we were our trousers and boxers
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2015
This is eerily true. I rotate mine & yes I tend to get bored very quick.
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Cutehector(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Why do ladies even wear bra
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Oyibo pipo and plenty stories everytime

Anyway I belong to the second group
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Cutehector(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
This is eerily true. I rotate mine & yes I tend to get bored very quick.
hav u eva felt like not wearin a bra and goin out?
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by misspicy(f): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Yea am an influencergrin buh must ladies clasp their's in d front and rotate it to the back too

Sijo01tongue.
Same time buh I first you commentgrin
Cutehector:
why do guys wear boxers
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Sijo01(f): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
​Team Clasp Your bra In the Front, Then Rotate It to the Back cool
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmm nothing i no go see for Nl cheesy
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
shocked
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hmm nothing i no go see for Nl cheesy
i tell you..choi
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Sijo01(f): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2015
misspicy:
Yea am an influencergrin buh must ladies clasp their's in d front and rotate it to the back too

I think it's the easiest way undecided
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:

shocked
wat havnt u gone out witout a bra? Behavn like I spoke spanish
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by majamajic(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Just passing cool
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:

i tell you..choi
Lol i don tell una
" i tire for ur ppl"

But i do mine at d back wts dat Lol
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
wat havnt u gone out witout a bra? Behavn like I spoke spanish
hian, you want her cause confusion on the road?
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by powerfulsettingz: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Pictures or idonbliveit
Sijo01:
​Team Clasp Your bra In the Front, Then Rotate It to the Back cool
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Cutehector(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:

hian, you want her cause confusion on the road?
its bera dan showin a cleavage tongue
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Sijo01(f): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

But i do mine at d back wts dat Lol

Lol, your method is unkown.
One of my girl friends uses this your method. It's kinda cool. Have tried to do it severally without success. She calls my method old school. embarassed
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Sijo01(f): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Pictures or idonbliveit

What's this smalli doing in ladies lodge?
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Adaeze003(f): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2015
Can't believe we're talking bras now but most ladies I know rotate.

My cousin on the other hand uses front-clasping bras and that describes her perfectly. With her Victoria secret inners, gucci belts and nike trainers grin

I want to be like her when I grow up cheesy cheesy
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2015
Sijo01:

Lol, your method is unkown.
One of my girl friends uses this your method. It's kinda cool. Have tried to do it severally without success. She calls my method old school. embarassed
Yh hun urs is old school lol
But dat bra on the topic looks dated .. See how many clips like something my nana would wear
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
hav u eva felt like not wearin a bra and goin out?

NOOOO. That's for people who don't need a bra. I NEED it cheesy Maybe if I get silicone then yeah #freethegirls
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

NOOOO. That's for people who don't need a bra. I NEED it cheesy Maybe if I get silicone then yeah #freethegirls
lool... Why do u need it dat badly cheesy
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Sijo01(f): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh hun urs is old school lol
But dat bra on the topic looks dated .. See how many clips like something my nana would wear

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lool... Why do u need it dat badly cheesy

I'm not 13 anymore, so things just ain't like they used to be. We're too bouncy grin Hahaha
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Cutehector(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not 13 anymore, so things just ain't like they used to be. We're too bouncy grin Hahaha
so d boobs r so big ryt? wink is it somewhat sagged a lol bit?
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
so d boobs r so big ryt? wink is it somewhat sagged a lol bit?

Now there could be minors in the house, so we're not gonna get into that, Hector wink

Just bouncing! Bouncing, bouncing, bouncing. Imma stock up a thousand. Bouncing. Bouncing grin grin grin grin
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Cutehector(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now there could be minors in the house, so we're not gonna get into that, Hector wink

Just bouncing! Bouncing, bouncing, bouncing. Imma stock up a thousand. Bouncing. Bouncing grin grin grin grin
those bouncing melons need fresh air u knw wink
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

Not these. I might traumatise & psychologically scar somebody for life by doing that grin
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2015
➰➰➰➰➰➰
Re: LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] by ivyT(f): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:

iyama boi

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo) / Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? / Photo: What Do You Think Is Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.