Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? (19785 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2016

Most praise only igbo women . As if thats not enough they call others ugly. Its a shame o

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Most praise only igbo women . As if thats not enough they call others ugly. Its a shame o
Yes ooo! my igbo brothers come and 'kowatiate' cheesy

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by confistified(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
It's not bragging wen its true na...... They are simply saying d truth but u took it as bragging cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by cruzita(f): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Because they are indeed beautiful in all ramification

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by kaziblake(f): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
They are beautiful but I think all women are beautiful

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
ARE U IGBO?
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by akike: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Because the braggers are mor.ons? grin

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Speeechless3(f): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Cos we are very insecured about our looks. The only way to feel better is to bring others down.

Very disgusting attitude.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by cruzita(f): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
crotonite:
ARE U IGBO?
nope .I'm IGBOTIC

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
You know you are lying but continue

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
They are beautiful but I think all women are beautiful
How is that even possible.

How can a whole tribe be beautiful.

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Let d picture do d talkin op post a picture of ekiti gal or osun gal

Op go round nigeria ibo gals rocks

But I love calaba gals more weather she is ugly or not,,,,,,,,,,,and u kwn wot I mean

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by christopheru(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
igbo girls rock

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by cruzita(f): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You know you are lying but continue
you know I'm telling the truth but continue denying
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Speeechless3:
Cos we are very insecured about our looks. The only way to feel better is to bring others down.

Very disgusting attitude.
Cosign. The funny thing is only few are really beautiful, others okay. Wonder why they look down on others.

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
you know I'm telling the truth but continue denying
Your first statement is implausible.

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by flokii: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
they are actually beautiful people.. buh I dunno why they brag

I notice they are able to maintain their shapes till old age..

I've see 50+ igbo woman and I was like DAMN!.. you need to see 'hotter than fire'

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Let d picture do d talkin op post a picture of ekiti gal or osun gal

Op go round nigeria ibo gals rocks

But I love calaba gals more weather she is ugly or not,,,,,,,,,,,and u kwn wot I mean
This is not a yoruba vs igbo thread read my first post again smiley

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yarinya girls rock!! those Hausa babes na d sweetest.. especially when they wear that their ijab!! yepa tongue

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
flokii:

I've see 50+ igbo woman and I was like DAMN!.. you need to see 'hotter than fire'
Hausas/fulanis maintain their shapes better doesnt make them prettier

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
nope .I'm IGBOTIC
WOW... u're beautiful lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Yarinya girls rock!! those Hausa babes na d sweetest.. especially when they wear that their ijab!! yepa tongue
Okay your opinion.

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by kaziblake(f): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
How is that even possible.

How can a whole tribe be beautiful.
I meant nigeria 'women from all tribes are beautiful'

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by kaziblake(f): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
flokii:

This is applicable to all tribes.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:
'kai baba ka ga ne. matan hausa sun fi kiawu wallahi'
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by funmind(f): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
This thread sef undecided

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
I meant nigeria 'women from all tribes are beautiful'
Still not possible lol except you mean there are beautiful women in all tribes.
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by kaziblake(f): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Still not possible lol except you mean there are beautiful women in all tribes.
Lolz.
You know it's isn't right to call a woman ugly.

Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
crotonite:

Ban yar da ba. Mai ya sa? smiley
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
crotonite:

ologbeni I no hear wetin you talk o.. Speak in English baba
Re: Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Lolz.
You know it's isn't right to call a woman ugly.

Lol which law is that?
Anyway thats not the topic.

Stupedinluv:
Hausas/fulanis maintain their shapes better doesnt make them prettier
false info!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women.. / Benefits Of Being Single / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys?