Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? (4094 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by proxillin(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2015
I experienced it while in school. This lady was someone I had no feelings for. And she is among those I least expect to have feelings for me.

She came to sit by my side when I was reading at night.

She sat beside me and sent SMS saying "I miss you". I asked why she is sending SMS while sitting beside me....and the meaning of "I miss U"

She started stammering..but I later understood where she was going.

How I felt
: I had no feelings for her and I didnt want to spoil her mood or let her feel embarrassed (Ladies can't handle rejection unlike guys). I had to play along, and with time, I grew found of her.

The relationship died a natural death when we went for our NYSC.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Cutehector(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Ladies, be sure dat d guy u wooing has same feelings as u do..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Spikkylee: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2015
G
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by popweezy(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2015
da pretty damsel walked up to me and said: hey handsome bobo! how r u doing? i said fine!!! she continues..hmmm..actually i rili like ur way, u know, the way u do ur things makes you so much attractive to me..and pls can i just av ur 11 digits? hum?...i answered: mtcheeeeew..eskiuz me! and just cat walked away ..lol...anywayz, i neva had feelings for any girl who tried to woo me... i dont know the reason. and dats why some call me wicked...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Yea, on that faithful day, was inside a public transport going home, and I sat close to this beautiful fair skinned girl (oh my, just the way I like it) and immediately I sat close to her, she started behaving restless like she wanted me to say hi, I noticed her though, but kept ma cool and pretended like she wasn't sitting beside me, I held my phone in my hands (galaxy note 1), after awhile, she finally spoke to me, " hey dear, sorry what's up?" I said, "I'm okay", which Samsung galaxy note is that, she asked, It's a galaxy note 2,( I was actually holding a note one but I no wan fall ma hand na) . "oh kul I have a note 3, well my name is nazneen, would you like to be friends" end of story... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by proxillin(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2015
popweezy:
da pretty damsel walked up to me and said: hey handsome bobo! how r u doing? i said fine!!! she continues..hmmm..actually i rili like ur way, u know, the way u do ur things makes you so much attractive to me..and pls can i just av ur 11 digits? hum?...i answered: mtcheeeeew..eskiuz me! and just cat walked away ..lol...anywayz, i neva had feelings for any girl who tried to woo me... i dont know the reason. and dats why some call me wicked...

U r wicked angry angry angry really

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by 48noble(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2015
I've experienced this countless times but this one happened just of recent, she saw me were I was hanging out with my uncool friend who speaks so freely to girls and he invited her to sit with us after noticing she was reluctant to leave after how this Wht of that pleasantries and her eyes were on me all the she was talking,which she gladly did.
Long story shot, I like u, u r calm n jovial unlike ur friend shocked Infact I wouldn't mind being ur girl. I told her babe it's not today and I feel u just want to have sex with me..d rest na argument.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by chudidonas(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Observing...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Well as far as i can remember on the different occassions i simply said "Nay"

No Time To Waste Time

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by proxillin(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well as far as i can remember on the different occassions i simply said "Nay"

Thats if its true tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
proxillin:

Thats if its true tongue tongue
Not when you have an enticing innate spirit like mine.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Hazardd(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
i have been woed numerous time by the ladies,am the shy type sometimes i became nervous.smiley

Only the shy ones will be looking at you waiting for you to make the first move and also seeking one thing or the other just to get your attention
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Niggas be lying#

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by proxillin(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hazardd:
i have been woed numerous time by the ladies,am the shy type sometimes i became nervous.smiley

Only the shy ones will be looking at you waiting for you to make the first move and also seeking one thing or the other just to get your attention

Most of them are actually shy..some are proud..
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
proxillin:
I experienced it while in school. This lady was someone I had no feelings for. And she is among those I least expect to have feelings for me.

She came to sit by my side when I was reading at night.

She sat beside me and sent SMS saying "I miss you". I asked why she is sending SMS while sitting beside me....and the meaning of "I miss U"

She started stammering..but I later understood where she was going.

How I felt
: I had no feelings for her and I didnt want to spoil her mood or let her feel embarrassed (Ladies can't handle rejection unlike guys). I had to play along, and with time, I grew found of her.

The relationship died a natural death when we went for our NYSC.

Nice story
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by proxillin(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

Nice story

I smell trouble
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
proxillin:

I smell trouble
Why na? You didn't invite me for the wedding. grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Tapout(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
there's no big deal about it, I've experienced it 3 times....it's just a case of a lady who knows what she wants
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
how many can i tell @op? bcaus its part of my life

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Darkseid(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Any guy wey drop another lie after this my comment go receive spiritual konk for head this night.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by proxillin(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

Why na? You didn't invite me for the wedding. grin

To come and scatter the whole place right?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
proxillin:
l To come and scatter the whole place right?
Haba! as friend of the bride grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
sweetorgasms:
how many lies can i tell @op? bcaus lieing part of my life
Pls take your lies out of this thread cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:
Pls take your lies out of this thread cheesy
quote me afta u see ur period
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
sweetorgasms:
Carry your wahala comot here, derailer on the loose
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:
Carry your wahala comot here, derailer on the loose
yawns!!! woo me
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
sweetorgasms:
yawns!!! woo me
woo you? why should i?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by proxillin(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
sweetorgasms:

Decorum undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by proxillin(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

woo you? why should i?

Have u ever wooed a guy ?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:
woo you? why should i?
bcaus i want u to see my cucumber
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
proxillin:

Decorum undecided
shhhh stop aproko
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
proxillin:

Have u ever wooed a guy ?
Yes grin he accepted before I finish my first sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Top Most Funniest Comments On Romance Section..lmao / Is She A Witch? She Normally Cover My Hidden CCTV Camera Before The ACT / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.