Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor (23396 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Passingshit(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

[size=15pt]You go fear moniker cloning for NL.

Chai, daris Gooooodduuuuuuu ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Where is the Chief Wailer to come and air his opinion on this one o?
Seriously, I'm for nobody but for everybody smiley

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by XBLadez: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
PASSINGSHI.T!!! O boy, see moniker o! BWAAAAABWABWABWABWAA! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by anigold(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Very soon foreign schools will block all Nigerian students from any form of admission... I just dont understand why anyone should forge Educational certifcates....

In a decent society once theres issue of certificate forgery you cant be a public-office holder but in Nigeria anything goes...
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Okaka27(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Passingshit:
[s][/s]
Robot, I bet you don't have any substantial thing to say other than what you were programmed for tongue
and u are programmed to insult Buhari
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by XBLadez: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You no send because you're inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Barca's own is different from yours.

But sha... I know say e dey pain you. **tongue out**
I swear, the thing dey pain am die! Just watch, he will soon protest against it grin

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Eluwilussit(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The problem is that most people do not know what a honorary doctorate is. It's a ceremonial award not earn through academics but a recognition of individuals who have made notable contributions to the development of the society.

If fowler had gotten this before the school lost accreditation, how can this be regarded as fake ?

Thank God o. Someone still get sense for nairaland. There are way too many idiiots on NL than I had expected.

Your head correct wella. U hold ur side die. People have refused to think before commenting. Hmmm, there will be serious wahala if there's no shift in our mentality. grin
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Passingshit(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Okaka27:
and u are programmed to insult Buhari
I'm for nobody but for everybody cool
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by SeverusSnape(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
XBLadez:

I swear, the thing dey pain am die! Just watch, he will soon protest against it grin
No mind the guy, He's the chief zombie. He'll surely do it.

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by BabaO2: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
What is the difference between Fowler's honorary doctorate degree and jonathan's doctorate degree without thesis?
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
bluaero:
cheesy

Nothing as sweet as a good opportunity to wail

nnwaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!! nnwaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!! nnwaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!! nnwaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!! nnwaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by fredosky111(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dulladohos hate hearin d truth.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by 9jatatafo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
The record should be set straight but all I will say is that people should always confirm things before coming out to castigate people. SR just made an accusation, have we even tried to find out from Mr Fowler himself? We don't have investigative journalism in this country and I pity this generation.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Kingbilo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
The presidency is definitely at fault for not doing their homework on this. But a HONORARY DEGREE is bestowed for actual work the degree holder has done in real life o. Which means it is worthless by itself. Sad that we place so much regard on degrees in this country.. Instead of looking at what the person in question has done.. You don't even need to enter the university to get a HONORARY DEGREE. They could have even mailed it to him and he didn't know it was fake sef. Now it has come back to bite him lol.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Manchelsea(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
A very big congrats to those that played our games, the winning has just started.....you can still check the posted games if you think it is a scam....on www.90minutesprediction.com sign up and get all our games free.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The problem is that most people do not know what a honorary doctorate is. It's a ceremonial award not earn through academics but a recognition of individuals who have made notable contributions to the development of the society.

If fowler had gotten this before the school lost accreditation, how can this be regarded as fake ?

dude.. get your finger out of your butt-crack.. the school has always been fake from the start
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by hansad: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Which kain certificate dem want from Fowler? Show me your friends, and I will tell you who you are.

Unknown to many Nigerians, they voted for Western Education is Haram last presidential election.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by FOLLOWJESUS: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari has rubished academic and certificate value in nigeria,The foundation has already been layed because Buhari himself has no valid certificate the one he produced was fake,those who open their mounth to talk without reasoning should know that once wrong foundation is layed it will continue to have structural defect,don't wast your time aquiring certificate because is of no use,that is the standard Buhari and APC has set,APC and Buhari has layed faulty Academic foundation in our leadership system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Fearcom(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
What do you expect from a certificateless Presido, Nigeria certificates will now be called into question with this certificate palaver eveywhere.

When the head is rotten the body has gone then.

That's Enough! the country has rejected GEJ!! Get over it!!
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by erikcantona: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sorry for the graduates that supports this BUHARI AND FOWLeR certificate saga!!! I understand some people are been paid to cover them on social media platforms,but never the less I rest my case !! It occured to me that millions of unemployed graduates roam the streets daily !but some of you. Are Supporting all this politicians who are grooming there kids to rule all of you!! And give you penuts ! Sorry for nigeria!
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by megamank(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
What do you expect from a certificateless Presido, Nigeria certificates will now be called into question with this certificate palaver eveywhere.

When the head is rotten the body has gone then.

Your hero that has a PHd in what I don't know where did he lead us to? Leadership is inbuilt and cannot be bought........
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by JUHABACH: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
i am quite sure that 95% of those ediots are either secondary school students or undergraduates who have little or no future but had time insulting their President and his apointeeangry

Group of senseless mofosangry

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
If the security agency can't prosecute fowler and buhari over their forged credentials,why going after deputy senate leader,Ekweremadu,over the same issue?
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by megamank(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
I just imagine if during the last 6 yrs the can of Educational fraud that would have been revealed if this issue was used as a criteria for selection under the watch of the last administration......... Well meaning Nigerian will support those that can deliver on the Job and not those that are paper qualified but has nothing to offer.

My Fowler's track record show his delivery rate and his work competence.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by megamank(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
otunsman:
If the security agency can't prosecute fowler and buhari over their forged credentials,why going after deputy senate leader,Ekweremadu,over the same issue?

Was this forged or given to him by an institution that is not recognised? How many learning institutes do we have in Nigeria that are not fully recognized? Don't they still give out degrees? Was that PhD the criteria for his appointment? Or is it stated any where that the FIRS boss must be a PhD holder.........Nigeria should learn to start appreciating achievers and stop celebrating mediocre in the name of erudite scholars when they have nothing to impact into the society.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by mhbabanna: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:
[size=18pt]The problem is not his lack of a doctorate but the fact that he lied that he had one

All you zombie apc dunces should get that into your empty Koran carrying skull case[/size]
What is this one saying. Anyway most of u re products of baby factory so I wouldn't b surprised
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by HirstMOG(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
But if with certificate it not, he is doing well, why not grant him a chance.
That moment when a vetenary doctor is a bank manager .

What does the future hold for this country since we have started backing forged results for sensitive positions Do not forget the younger ones are watching.

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by HirstMOG(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
What does the future hold for this country since we have started backing forged results for sensitive positions Do not forget the younger ones are watching.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by megamank(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
FOLLOWJESUS:
Buhari has rubished academic and certificate value in nigeria,The foundation has already been layed because Buhari himself has no valid certificate the one he produced was fake,those who open their mounth to talk without reasoning should know that once wrong foundation is layed it will continue to have structural defect,don't wast your time aquiring certificate because is of no use,that is the standard Buhari and APC has set,APC and Buhari has layed faulty Academic foundation in our leadership system.

What Nigeria needs now is practical hands and not theorist professionals that say we are doing very well as a country when you and I knows that we are dieing. The success story of banks today and generally is because they look so much on productivity than what and what you read.........a very goood professor doesn't make you a very good lecturer...........a very good follower doesnt make you a very good leader......a very good consumer doesn't make you a very good producer..,....... Productivity is borne out of passion to succeed in any given task......GEJ had the mind to lead but he lacked the passion to succeed...........a man with passion to succeed will always find a way to overcome any task blocking his goal of success..........in the road to success in life Education is just a spring board but passion to succeed is the ladder that leads you up........
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by mhbabanna: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
i am quite sure that 95% of those ediots are either secondary school students or undergraduates who have little or no future but had time insulting their President and his apointeeangry

Group of senseless mofosangry
You spoke my mind. I have always been of opinined that most of this NLanders wailing and ranting are either people who should be more concerned with passing there jamb/wassce/undergradute rather spend the whole day on NL using vulgarous and denigrative statement against elders.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by BishopMagic: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
mhbabanna:

What is this one saying. Anyway most of u re products of baby factory so I wouldn't b surprised

Look at this owambe conceived bastard talking trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by mhbabanna: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Don't mind them most of them don't even comprehend before commenting. Just compare and contrast the comments on the main article from other social media platforms and the ones here, you see a sharp difference in IQ.You want to read Childish comments then NL is your last bus stop
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Mungozutu: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
The wailers will never see anything good in PMB's admnistration. They r condemned to perpetual wailing until the kingdom come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / 3000 APC Members Defects To PDP In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.