Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector (32609 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial / APC Governors Shun Progressive Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by emamos: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Anybody wants to sell their private jet should send me a message.
SYDbeatz
do you think the price of a private jet is like ur pant and bra?
see finishing
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by ONIjibit1(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Governors shun eating as Buhari's body language hits the food industry - APC

Lol. Another Yaba Left Student surfing NL since 15th century
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by selfmade22: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2015
this 5k issue might come to reality, lets keep watching
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by doctokwus: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Goke7:

people go formulate 3rd term for Baba o and am not kidding, nobody wants to go back to the era of stealing is not corruption apart from the very few wailers!

I once said this last month and people taught i was being too patronising.That at d rate PMB was going and that if half of his programmes for Nigeria,just half,come to fruition,that the greatest test of his integrity will be when Nigerians begin to pressurize the NASS,towards the end of his second term,to amend the constitution to allow him bid for a third term.

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by emamos: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2015
ONIjibit1:

Lol. Another Yaba Left Student surfing NL since 15th century
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by FreeGlobe(f): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by anonimi: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2015
philips70:
For Christ sake where's Anonimi on this thread? He must be very busy somewhere. This is his starch and banga soup.

If it is true then it is good.
However would you know why Buhari's "body language" and "Integrity" has not prevented our SINators and representatTHIEVES, who are majority from APC from corruptly enriching themselves from our money?

You guys must think we are simpletons and certified, confirmed mumus, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529977_nass_jpeg20217b4f045ab12789674b258da46f96

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529968_r20ty_jpeg_jpeg0af060eca672685df9d63028af25c1c5
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by IsiCaterpillar(f): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2015
True. I flew business class with Akwa Ibom State governor from Lagos to Benin some time ago before Benin airport was shut down for maintenance..

The problem was that the flight attendants kept mentioning his name and that of Esegba of Benin every single time they wanted to make announcement.

That was annoying.

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by ceejay80s(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2015
drstan:
i need already used tv or second hand for sale, 32 or 42 inch am in abuja , i wanna open viewing cente 08039405842
I have original 32inch toshiba, working perfectly , check my thread and call me

https://www.nairaland.com/2272403/used-toshiba-32av615db-hd-ready
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by anonimi: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I Think This Is The Best Time To Tie President Buhari To A Life Term Contract With A Release Clause Of 10Trillion Dollars, at least to dissuade the Western Countries From Snatching Him From Us.

This Kind Of Leader Is Rare To Find Anywhere!

Umu Wailing Wailers What Do You Think?

How many presidential jets has he handed over to Nigeria airways to revive it as he promised
Abi that one na FAKE promise just like everything about the "strong, incorruptible man of integrity"?

Campaign promises: Buhari’s presidential jets on the spotlight
JUNE 27, 2015

President Muhammadu Buhari promised to prune the Presidential Air Fleet and Nigerians are counting days, GBENRO ADEOYE writes

President Muhammadu Buhari took a long and tortuous journey to the Aso Villa unlike others before him. After three failed attempts, Buhari made history with his fourth bid to be Nigeria’s President, defeating the incumbent.

His fourth attempt, with many campaign promises, had more drama than his previous ones.

Two decades ago, the promises could have been forgotten already, but that period is long gone in the country’s history. But today, we live in a ‘computer age’, one of internet, social media and more political awareness among the general public.

Buhari’s promises were premised on dealing with four focal issues: corruption, insecurity, economy and unemployment, but there were other legs like ensuring fiscal responsibility and curbing wastefulness in government, which is where his promise to prune the presidential air fleet came in.

Buhari, during his electioneering, described Nigeria’s presidential fleet under former President Goodluck Jonathan, as a “waste.”He therefore promised to make changes when he assumed office.

In a speech delivered to the Nigerian community in the United Kingdom in February, Buhari described the waste alongside corruption as the major killers of the country’s economy.

He had said, “Let me give you an instance, presently, there are more than six aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of Naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational costs and other expenses.

“You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain flies around using the same public aircraft like ordinary Britons.

“Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the Office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one in spite of our poverty and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10bn to charter an aircraft for just one year.

“Now for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend, for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways and within a year increase the fleet to about 20.

“What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them? Absolutely nothing! Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public?”

More from: http://www.punchng.com/politics/campaign-promises-buharis-presidential-jets-on-the-spotlight/
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by konjivity: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2015
alaoeri:
We are getting there, all sector will be cleanse. cool
How many has been 'cleansed' so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by alabiyemmy(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Why this same body language never stop Boko Haram self.
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by farihafaheemah(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2015
HerexG:
The era of public servants flamboyance is over !

They are now going back to their true calling as servants

Now the change has come wink
Truely they are supposed to serve us but reverse is the case. Thank God Buhari has come to change the face of governance in Nigeria.
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by azidomedogo: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2015
u c y i love d man called Buhari wink
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Moneyab(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2015
Superbreed post=[size=8pt:
37180516[/size] grin]Owelle aminu el Rochas has 3 private Jets.....

APC!..........

Imo workers are hungry!

Heartless government full of learners and illiterates!

#whatifweloveoneanother..
#Ephraim Spencer aka SUPERBREED loves you all
lol....Aminu el Rochas?

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by MizMyColi(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2015
But na wa o o

Body Language, Integrity, Probe, I will, Fight Corruption, To, and so much morecheesy

Osetigo.
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Goke7: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2015
anonimi:

However would you know why Buhari's "body language" and "Integrity" has not prevented our SINators and representatTHIEVES, who are majority from APC from corruptly enriching themselves from our money?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529968_r20ty_jpeg_jpeg0af060eca672685df9d63028af25c1c5

you guys are so funny o, don't you know what seperation of powers is? Buhari only has power over the Federal arm of Govt, including all the Federal agencies, the judiciary and house of assembly are independent, the states also are independent, his powers are limited to other arms of Govt. If Baba starts you guys will say he is interfering. This also why the probe of tinubu and amaechi u guys shout too is impossible by PMB since its their states' money, Do you understand now

2 Likes

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Aystarz: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Rochas and Oshiomole still fly private jet, I'm a stakeholder in the aviation sector so I want you guys to STFU

E dey pain u? LoL...But u know, u got the power to make everyone shut up. All you gotta do is show us evidences to back ur claim up. What do u do again miss?
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
I can see phobia in the thin air, I can sight huge downfall from the Agbocum water fall river in Ikom LGA area of Cross River State. I can see Jumper rising in price due to the neglection of Agbada from next month
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by alaoeri: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2015
konjivity:
How many has been 'cleansed' so far?
Guess you have been left in the lurch.
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by MrHighSea: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2015
Just d Body lang invoke fear in ur dm. All ds fear in just au many months? Dullards cnt afford dt. Seems our beloved General deserv a Hon P.HD in psychology.
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Boss13: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Little wonder why people are screaming for Ministers.

“Don’t forget that much is also not happening at Aso Rock. Everybody is operating at low key. There are no ministers and no contracts being awarded. We expect a change in fortune when ministers come on board.”

Ministers are conduit pipe for financial wastages. Buhari must lay down strict procedural guidelines for all his ministers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by nwaanambra1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I Think This Is The Best Time To Tie President Buhari To A Life Term Contract With A Release Clause Of 10Trillion Dollars, at least to dissuade the Western Countries From Snatching Him From Us.

no mind Bubu - we dey cook dey wait for him! by the time he finish his 2nd term, he would av so positively change this country that we will force him to do third term - he is going to be the first president to do a legal third term in Nigeria!

The constitution is made by the people for the good of the people and can be amended for the good of the people as well!

we will force the National Assemble to amend the constitution then after that we will come for Bubu - let him dare refuse our third term request, THEN HE WILL SEE THE MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER AND GREAT-GRANDMOTHER OF NATIONWIDE PROTESTS!

THE PROTEST WILL CONTINUE NATION-WIDE TILL HE ACCEPT OUR DEMAND THAT HE GOES FOR THIRD TERM!

WHO WAN STAY AND WATCH OUR USELESS POLITICIAN DESTROY WHAT BABA BUBU USE OUR COLLECTIVE SUPPORT TO FIX!

Can u imagine that warri port has started working! men! the next now we go hear say ajaokuta steel don start dey work!

GOD PUNISH ALL WAILERS! angry angry cheesy cheesy

MODIFIED** by the time baba bubu go finish him third term, elrufire go don dey matured enuf to continue from where baba stopped with an Igbo vice-presido in the person of Ngige or that igbo man wey be the only igboman wey bubu trust - i don forget his name. after that, we igbos would av decided on who will go for the real first igbo president of Nigeria! kiss cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by jwils(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I suggest you rather tie him as head of your family undecided
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by AnOlAd: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=37180419]I Think This Is The Best Time To Tie President Buhari To A Life Term Contract With A Release Clause Of 10Trillion Dollars, at least to dissuade the Western Countries From Snatching Him From Us.

Umu Wailing Wailers What Do You Think? [/quote

Best comment I read so far.. Cracked me up big time...]
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by anonimi: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Goke7:
you guys are so funny o, don't you know what seperation of powers is? Buhari only has power over the Federal arm of Govt, including all the Federal agencies, the judiciary and house of assembly are independent, the states also are independent, his powers are limited to other arms of Govt. If Baba starts you guys will say he is interfering. This also why the probe of tinubu and amaechi u guys shout too is impossible by PMB since its their states' money, Do you understand now

Is there no separation of power with the 36 state governors ni?

You see now that you are the funny one joining others to sing praises and adoration of the man for using his "body lamguage " to make governors shun private jets but you talk of separation of powers on the CORRUPT salaries received by our SINators and representaTHIEVES of even his own party of saints & angels.

How do you define HYPOCRISY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by dougivilla(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Governors shun eating as Buhari's body language hits the food industry - APC
As in eh

Propaganda no go kill this APC people oh!

When will PMB's body language return the Chibok baby mamas and restore peace to the North east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by malikisah: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Goke7:
This is another achievement of GEJ o, make una come o, na im start am lol!

Who cares anyway, they can fold up for all I care, I was so embarrassed the other day when a Briton said that he has never seen the amount of private jets he saw at MMIA at any other airport in the world when he landed in Lagos. smh
one of Gej achievements, on what planet have yu been living . I recall that he cited ownership of many private jets as a sign of progress. Remember Kenya?
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by malikisah: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
It is called positive band wagon effect!
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Goke7: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
anonimi:

Is there no separation of power with the 36 state governors ni?
You see now that you are the funny one joining others to sing praises and adoration of the man for using his "body lamguage " to make governors shun private jets but you talk of separation of powers on the CORRUPT salaries received by our SINators and representaTHIEVES of even his own party of saints & angels.

How do you define HYPOCRISY

You lack understanding mhen, who fixed the corrupt salaries received by your reps or senators, is it PMB? Do you really understand the system of Government we operate in this country, are you aware that saraki wants the allowances of the senators to be reduced but they opposed him? You would have said that PMB should use his body language and catch those robbers that operate during Traffic jam in Lagos cos he is fighting corruption abi?

I tire for una, anyway all this your blackmail is not working please change strategy.
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by philips70(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
anonimi:

Hypocrisy and hatred sometimes make you lose your mind and sense of reasoning. The jumbo pay for legislators were set at a time when the biggest PDP criminal of all time in the person of David Mark ably assisted by Ekweremadu held the whole nation by the jugular as senate president and deputy SP.
Interestingly this same man never stops defending this wanton rape of suffering Nigerians any time he's called upon. Precedence is a condition that's not easily erased from a system but gradually with the exemplary leadership of this president things will begin to take shape.
A cursory look at the bible might reveal PDP was one of the plagues God unleashed on Egypt when Pharaoh refused to let his people go.
Thank God for reasonable Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Goke7: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
malikisah:
one of Gej achievements, on what planet have yu been living . I recall that he cited ownership of many private jets as a sign of progress. Remember Kenya?

my guy I was being sarcastic o you just descended on a wrong target o abi u think say i be wailer, anyway, guess you didn't understand the point I was coming from. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I didn't disobey Traffic Lights,they Were Not Working. Sen Akpabio / Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos) / Dr. Adesina Sworn-In As Afdb President In Abidjan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.