Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector (32638 Views)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial / APC Governors Shun Progressive Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Goke7: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
philips70:

Hypocrisy and hatred sometimes make you lose your mind and sense of reasoning. The jumbo pay for legislators were set at a time when the biggest PDP criminal of all time in the person of David Mark ably assisted by Ekweremadu held the whole nation by the jugular as senate president and deputy SP.
Interestingly this same man never stops defending this wanton rape of suffering Nigerians any time he's called upon. Precedence is a condition that's not easily erased from a system but gradually with the exemplary leadership of this president things will begin to take shape.
A cursory look at the bible might reveal PDP was one of the plagues God unleashed on Egypt when Pharaoh refused to let his people go.
Thank God for reasonable Nigerians!

chai, thank God we were delivered, the pdp we see today, may we never see them again o

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by justmi1: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Rochas and Oshiomole still fly private jet, I'm a stakeholder in the aviation sector so I want you guys to STFU
you mean "steak holder"?cos i dont think u can hold a stake
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by oshyno(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oh really.

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by anonimi: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
philips70:

Hypocrisy and hatred sometimes make you lose your mind and sense of reasoning. The jumbo pay for legislators were set at a time when the biggest PDP criminal of all time in the person of David Mark ably assisted by Ekweremadu held the whole nation by the jugular as senate president and deputy SP.
Interestingly this same man never stops defending this wanton rape of suffering Nigerians any time he's called upon. Precedence is a condition that's not easily erased from a system but gradually with the exemplary leadership of this president things will begin to take shape.
A cursory look at the bible might reveal PDP was one of the plagues God unleashed on Egypt when Pharaoh refused to let his people go.
Thank God for reasonable Nigerians!

The precedence of governors using private jets that you CLAIM Buhari's "body language" has erased is what you and your other change chanters have been praising to high heavens, not so
Why can't his body language also erase the precedence of bogus salaries for our legisLOOTERS?

Simple enough

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by malikisah: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Goke7:

my guy I was being sarcastic o you just descended on a wrong target o abi u think say i be wailer, anyway, guess you didn't understand the point I was coming from. Thanks
my apologies then, I guess I have become hyper sensitive to the wailers!
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by philips70(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
anonimi:

The precedence of governors using private jets that you CLAIM Buhari's "body language" has erased is what you and your other change chanters have been praising to high heavens, not so
Why can't his body language also erase the precedence of bogus salaries for our legisLOOTERS?

Simple enough

You don't need pastor Muoka to lay hands on your head like Wike to receive the common sense to answer this your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by anonimi: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
philips70:
You don't need pastor Muoka to lay hands on your head like Wike to receive the common sense to answer this your question.

Thanks for confirming that you have neither the capacity and/or willingness to answer this valid question that exposes your HYPOCRISY for exactly what it is.
Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRmufi5x_4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by benini56(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sai baba.
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by bareal(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
justmi1:
you mean "steak holder"?cos i dont think u can hold a stake
No he's a Stickholder
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by amoduganja: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Illiterate man's approach to issues. Tell the Dullar%%dinho that he is playing to the gallery. Nigerians are now wiser. not all cost cutting is good for the economy.. What of those that are employed in that sector? Living frugal does not translate to prosperity!!
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by HungerBAD: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
amoduganja:
Illiterate man's approach to issues. Tell the Dullar%%dinho that he is playing to the gallery. Nigerians are now wiser. not all cost cutting is good for the economy.. What of those that are employed in that sector? Living frugal does not translate to prosperity!!

How old are you again?

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Goke7: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
malikisah:
my apologies then, I guess I have become hyper sensitive to the wailers!

I feel you bro, the wailers case don bad seriously

1 Like

Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by ONIjibit1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=37183113][/quote] Alagba! Here be like war front? Why did you cancel my post?

Abi weed dey hungry you ni
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by olayinkaj2(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
They better auction those jets because it is no longer business as usual, those politicians are scared now because none of them knows what will happen next as the era of stealing is not corruption is over, using our money to sponsor their olosho babes to abroad on holiday and shopping leaving the masses to suffer. They should charter jet now make we see. Probe have not started yet, ground are just being prepared for the real show to take off, by the time PMB is done with those corrupt people, all what they have stolen will be brought out. This is the kind of president we need in this country.
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by malikisah: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Goke7:

I feel you bro, the wailers case don bad seriously
don't mind the idiots, the same people PMB is trying to make the country liveable for. Same as the idiots paid to demonstrate against him in London. Very sad!
Re: Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector by Theben(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
But na wa o o

Body Language, Integrity, Probe, I will, Fight Corruption, To, and so much morecheesy

Osetigo.
Nne kedu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / Biafra: Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Other Igbo Senators Meet Buhari Over IPOB, Nnamdi K / Dino Melaye Spends Holiday With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.