Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy (3722 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
How do I reconcile dis my sister has been talkin to us @ home abt the man she'll eventually tie the knot wth,she has put me on phone to speak wth the man and the chat went well,but after a while she brought his picture for us to see and behold it was the soldier who asked me to roll in the mud wth my white polo and white shirt during my nysc orientation camp period and asked me to frog jump on another occassion hence these made me bitter wth the soldier althrough camp period,as we hated each other and he always cast a cruel glance at me wheneva he sees me,I hate dis man can I eva forgive pls I need a word of encouragement or call it advice from u peeps,thank u,ur contributions will go a long way for me

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by kiddkash(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
just suck it up and show her that pretty face
coa trust me payback always is a b*itch don't let him see it coming.
who plays GAME OF WAR fire age

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by vizkiz: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
I don't know what you want us to type now?

Forgive and forget?
Stop her from getting married to him?
Mind your freagging business?

Just pick one
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by AfricanApple(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
the best thing to do now is to just go and kill yourself. angry
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by Juxtified(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Which word of encouragement do you need? Soldiers are known to be strict disciplinarians, so he must have punished you for a reason (which you conveniently left out).
For all I care you're the one who should apologise to the soldier.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Does ur sister knw dat d man she wants to marry is d soldier dat teated u like an animal? Pls let her knw how cruel d man she wants to marry is....

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
kiddkash:
just suck it up and show her that pretty face
coa trust me payback always is a b*itch don't let him see it coming
men I'm trying hard to deal wth dis
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by kiddkash(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
men I'm trying hard to deal wth dis
like I said payback always is a b*itch
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
AfricanApple:
the best thing to do now is to just go and kill yourself. angry
ladies first!
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by shaiba(f): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sometimes its difficult to actually forgive painful experiences, but when u eventually do truly forgive it makes you a better person and free of bitterness, even a happier person.

First it was an NYSC experience and u should thank God you came out alive. Forget what happened.

Your sister's happiness should be priority. Put hate aside and see him as a fellow man and not a soldier in the camp. You die gradually when you hate someone but live longer when you share love.

You never know, you might have things in common and help each other in the future.

God Never makes mistakes when it comes to people crossing each other's paths.

My thoughts though. I wish your sister a happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by Luckygurl(f): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dey there!!
You're still seeking advice cos the man has not met you in person.

Wait till he sees you, he'll continue from where he stopped and when he's done with you, a space must have been reserved for you in a nearby mortuary angry angry angry
mscheew!!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by delishpot: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Just imagine if the said guy is on NL and he sees this post grin grin grin OP.........

I hope you get pond near ya house. Go and study frogs well and learn how to do like they do because.........

Thou shall frog jump on the wedding day grin grin grin
Aluta!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Does ur sister knw dat d man she wants to marry is d soldier dat teated u like an animal? Pls let her knw how cruel d man she wants to marry is....
well......
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by StPete: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Well….

I feel thats a warning signal you should not ignore.

That man might end up treating your sister far worse if they end up in a challenging situation.

Some soldiers ‘over do’ things and this is one of such example.

Explain the situation to your sister and let her understand things for herself

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Juxtified:
Which word of encouragement do you need? Soldiers are known to be strict disciplinarians, so he must have punished you for a reason (which you conveniently left out).
For all I care you're the one who should apologise to the soldier.
I'd rather die than apologise to him
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by HDee(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by Shaadey: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
i've heard of this story before
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by therealdeal10: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Woooww wat a coincidence

What goes around cums around
D best tin 2 do is jst leave d man, he's nt wat ur attention, i'm pretty sure his conscience wuld b hitting him hard cuz ur sis wuld neva let d man go jst bcus of a punishment e gv u.

Jst suck it in. Sorry
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by RuthlessAnalyst: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Let BYGONE be BYGONE...
as Long as your Sister is Happy with Him..that Should be Your Priority
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
shaiba:
Sometimes its difficult to actually forgive painful experiences, but when u eventually do truly forgive it makes you a better person and free of bitterness, even a happier person.

First it was an NYSC experience and u should thank God you came out alive. Forget what happened.

Your sister's happiness should be priority. Put hate aside and see him as a fellow man and not a soldier in the camp. You die gradually when you hate someone but live longer when you share love.

You never know, you might have things in common and help each other in the future.

God Never makes mistakes when it comes to people crossing each other's paths.

My thoughts though. I wish your sister a happy married life.

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
StPete:
Well….

I feel thats a warning signal you should not ignore.

That man might end up treating your sister far worse if they end up in a challenging situation.

Some soldiers ‘over do’ things and this is one of such example.

Explain the situation to your sister and let her understand things for herself
I sure will,thank u!
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:
Let BYGONE be BYGONE...
as Long as your Sister is Happy with Him..that Should be Your Priority
men, nawa o,I just hope he doesn't become mean to my sister or their children when they start bearing kids,if I had my way I'll have stopped the wedding but right now preparation is in top gear
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
therealdeal10:
Woooww wat a coincidence

What goes around cums around
D best tin 2 do is jst leave d man, he's nt wat ur attention, i'm pretty sure his conscience wuld b hitting him hard cuz ur sis wuld neva let d man go jst bcus of a punishment e gv u.

Jst suck it in. Sorry
yep,thanks!
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by RuthlessAnalyst: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
men, nawa o,I just hope he doesn't become mean to my sister or their children when they start bearing kids,if I had my way I'll have stopped the wedding but right now preparation is in top gear

You Just have to be prepared for Anything.
Marriage comes with it's High and Low Points.
It is possible the Guy will not extend his Iron-Handed Soldier behaviour on Your Sister or Her Kid as He did on You.

BTW, what was the offence that prompted
Him pronouncing such inhuman punishment on You in the first place?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:

You Just have to be prepared for Anything.
Marriage comes with it's High and Low Points.
It is possible the Guy will not extend his Iron-Handed Soldier behaviour on Your Sister or Her Kid as He did on You.

BTW, what was the offence that prompted
Him pronouncing such inhuman punishment on You in the first place?
thanks for ur advice

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by donholy28(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Only God knows what d heartless man will do to ur sis...bros tell her o
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by jonaifame22(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
donholy28:
Only God knows what d heartless man will do to ur sis...bros tell her o
I will ooo,that guy is a beast,I don't look further to see the anti-christ,I have seen one in that man,if it's takes me goin spiritual I'll do it just to rid that man off my sister
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by MsBliss(f): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
hmm
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by cyprianlah(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol..sorry
Forgive hm for my sake and ur sister's happinessgrin
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by funnyme(f): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
You're simply a big fool who wants to go to hell because of your fellow man. If you forgive him yu won't change in completion. If yu don't and your sister end up marrying him,you will die b4 your time. Ask yourself how will you think of visiting your sister after marriage? The bible says that vengeance is of the lord and not yours. Pls read Romans 12:9- end. You simply need Jesus.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by funnyme(f): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
thanks for ur advice
You have deliberately refused to tell us what yu did and want us to support and advice yu. God have mercy.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To My Worstestestestestestestest Enemy by iheanyi40(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
I will ooo,that guy is a beast,I don't look further to see the anti-christ,I have seen one in that man,if it's takes me goin spiritual I'll do it just to rid that man off my sister
bros beast dey small o, d man na devil incarnate, infact on how ya sis f uck up ehh she go collect o, even d kids self, u sef no go fit go ya sister AU's again o, better take action now n save ya sis

my 2centsgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Dirty Questions That Will Turn Her On / Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating / Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.