Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. (1952 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Are you among those eagerly waiting on Buhari's cabinet? Do you believe that Buhari's ministerial list will be strictly reserved for individuals of impecable intergrity, character with no stains of Sin or Corruption? Are you looking forward to a Holy Cabinet made in heaven were all members are angels with oustanding moral fibre? Then you will be dissapointed.
Buhari's incoming ministers will not be different from regular nigerian politicians. They will include individuals with unimaginable love for power with souls as black as charcoal, such as Rotimi Ameachi- $700 million in foriegn accnt, Fashiola- N78 million website, Bola Tinubu-Land lord of Lagos, Sani Abach's son- His fathers loot still not recovered, and many others.
If Buhari, a self style man of intergrity can send an individual as black as corruption (OBJ) for international missions, then Buhari's cabinet will not be any different.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Brightology2(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nk
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Jorussia(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
drss:
Are you among those who think Buari's ministerial list will only include people of impecable intergrity, character with no stains of sin? Are you looking forward to a holy cabinet made in heaven were all members are incapable of doing wrong? Then you will be dissapointed. Buhari's coming ministers will be corrupt. If Buhari, a self style man of intergrity can send an individual as black as corruption (OBJ) for international missions, then Buhari's cabinate will not be any different.
you nor get work at all.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by chocolateme(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
"Holy cabinet made in heaven" that got me cracking ma ribz. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Obasanjo is one of the best presidents Nigeria has ever had.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
firstEVA:
You don't even believe what you wrote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jorussia:
you nor get work at all.
Just close from office. #APCchangeIsFake

1 Like

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Abugab(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nobody is expecting a holy cabinet from Buhari except you.
Being a person of integrity doesn't mean such a person is flawless and invincible.
You guys are the ones muddling up the noble intentions of Buhari to have a cabinet that will and can serve.
Buhari is the president and has every right to chose who to work with and if you are interested in becoming the president 2019 is around the corner you can contest.
Let this man be for goodness sake.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by socialmediaman: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
You people will be shocked at Buhari's ministerial list, believe me! Some of these people will be sourced from state civil service of very effective state governments like Lagos, some others will be sourced from universities, some will be appointed from within the Federal civil service. You'll be shocked if you're expecting rich politicians because as it stands, Buhari wants people who can get down to business, who have no business with Nigeria's complex politics, people who have worked in the service with outstanding performance
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by psucc(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
'Holy Cabinet?'
Am sure it was fabricated by Lucifer himself.
hahahahhhaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
Thats what the lying govt want you to believe. That Buari is puting together saints to form a cabinate hence the delay. Na lie! All na wash.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
socialmediaman:
You people will be shocked at Buhari's ministerial list, believe me! Some of these people will be sourced from state civil service of very effective state governments like Lagos, some others will be sourced from universities, some will be appointed from within the Federal civil service. You'll be shocked if you're expecting rich politicians because as it stands, Buhari wants people who can get down to business, who have no business with Nigeria's complex politics, people who have worked in the service with outstanding performance
Hahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!! You are a very funy man. cheesy Individuals of outstanding perfomance? Heheheheheheheheheheh *laughing in Burundi* grin

2 Likes

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by sdindan: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
firstEVA:
May God handle your family the way OBJ handled Nigeria.
Amin!

1 Like

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
drss:

You don't even believe what you wrote.
yes I do, he really meant well for Nigeria, you saw the calibre of people he gave appointments, and they all did well, eg EL rufai, obi Ezekwesili, etc. We enjoy telecom today cos of obj, he may not be a saint but he meant well for Nigeria.
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
firstEVA:
yes I do, he really meant well for Nigeria, you saw the calibre of people he gave appointments, and they all did well, eg EL rufai, obi Ezekwesili, etc. We enjoy telecom today cos of obj, he may not be a saint but he meant well for Nigeria.
Abeg any dumb person can bring telecom into Nigeria. Was it not a matter of signing licenses to private operators. Oby was a fake minister using grammer to confuse people that she's intelligent. Elrafai Let me ask the poor, who's homes was dimolished by elrufai.
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
drss:

Abeg any dump person can bring telecom into Nigeria. Was it not a matter of signing licenses to private operators. Oby was a fake minister using grammer to confuse people that she's intelligent. Elrafai Let me ask the poor, who's homes was dimolished by elrufai.
what is dump?
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
firstEVA:
what is dump?
Come on you know what I mean.
grin
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Captainswag225(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
firstEVA:
what is dump?
hahahaha he murdered english.... Dump and dumb are brothers.
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
Na english go reduce price of fuel for market
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Captainswag225(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
drss:
Na english go reduce price of fuel for market
lol
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
waiting...
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
grin
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by UmuEri(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
I stumbled into a thread with the title"Buhari Picks Obasango As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau

https://www.nairaland.com/2542524/buhari-picks-obasanjo-envoy-guinea-b

http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/buhari-appoints-obasanjo-as-envoy-on-guineabissau-crisis/

And this raised a lot of questions about the so called fight against corruption!

Before now, they were many skeptic's who never believed Buhari was Genuinely going to fight corruption. As far as they were concerned, it's a political vendetta against a perceived political enemy, and possibly, against a particular section of the country.

But others, especially 5th columnist always come to the defense of this share wickedness and political witch-hunt.

Now back to the main point I want to make

It is a well known fact that Obasanjo was corruption himself.
It is also a well known fact that the international community expects BUhari to probe the Halliburton scandal.

Questions begging for answers

With this open acceptance of Obansanjo(corruption), by Buhari(anti corruption) even going as far as sending him as an envoy (Nigeria Image) to Guinea, one can only imagine!

1. What is Buhari trying to prove, especially to the skeptics?

2. What message is Buhari passing to the international community?

3. Is Buhari reneging on his word never to work or associate with people of less integrity?

4. Does it mean that Obasanjo has gotten a clean record as far as Buhari is concern?

5.finally, can anybody among this change chanter's, honestly justify the action of Buhari, taking into Cognizant's his integrity and anti corruption stand?

I hereby declare that the fight against corruption is a deliberate and selective plot, to exterminate all the political figures of a particular region. And we shall resist that with the last drop of our blood! Make no mistake about that

We hereby call on the international community, to be aware of this conspiracy by retired army general's, in collaboration with some Northern Oligarchy, supported by selective media to keep a particular region in perpetual servitude politically.

We hereby assert, that the fight against corruption by Buhari administration is a conspiracy and a hoax except it goes round!.

That if Jonathan must be probed, then Obasanjo, Atiku, Abdulsalami, Babangida, etc must also be probed. Nothing more, nothing less!.

Finally, I am a wailing wailer. I love wailing, and I have been wailing since may29th to resist political, economical and social operations by a very powerful minority!

1 Like

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2015
UmuEri:
I stumbled into a thread with the title"Buhari Picks Obasango As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau

https://www.nairaland.com/2542524/buhari-picks-obasanjo-envoy-guinea-b

http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/buhari-appoints-obasanjo-as-envoy-on-guineabissau-crisis/

And this raised a lot of questions about the so called fight against corruption!

Before now, they were many skeptic's who never believed Buhari was Genuinely going to fight corruption. As far as they were concerned, it's a political vendetta against a perceived political enemy, and possibly, against a particular section of the country.

But others, especially 5th columnist always come to the defense of this share wickedness and political witch-hunt.

Now back to the main point I want to make

It is a well known fact that Obasanjo was corruption himself.
It is also a well known fact that the international community expects BUhari to probe the Halliburton scandal.

Questions begging for answers

With this open acceptance of Obansanjo(corruption), by Buhari(anti corruption) even going as far as sending him as an envoy (Nigeria Image) to Guinea, one can only imagine!

1. What is Buhari trying to prove, especially to the skeptics?

2. What message is Buhari passing to the international community?

3. Is Buhari reneging on his word never to work or associate with people of less integrity?

4. Does it mean that Obasanjo has gotten a clean record as far as Buhari is concern?

5.finally, can anybody among this change chanter's, honestly justify the action of Buhari, taking into Cognizant's his integrity and anti corruption stand?

I hereby declare that the fight against corruption is a deliberate and selective plot, to exterminate all the political figures of a particular region. And we shall resist that with the last drop of our blood! Make no mistake about that

We hereby call on the international community, to be aware of this conspiracy by retired army general's, in collaboration with some Northern Oligarchy, supported by selective media to keep a particular region in perpetual servitude politically.

We hereby assert, that the fight against corruption by Buhari administration is a conspiracy and a hoax except it goes round!.

That if Jonathan must be probed, then Obasanjo, Atiku, Abdulsalami, Babangida, etc must also be probed. Nothing more, nothing less!.

Finally, I am a wailing wailer. I love wailing, and I have been wailing since may29th to resist political, economical and social operations by a very powerful minority!
Two bottles of Origin for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2015
Hahahahahhaha!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy didn't i say it? I talk am teh teh say buari's so call holy cabinet go be d usual corrupt people in d country. We wailers have been vindicated!
Well, FirstEVA, socialmediaman wat do u have to say about d saints buari nominated for d holy cabinet? grin
1. Saint Chris Ngige (Anambra)

2. Angel Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)

3. Angel Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)

4. Saint Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)

5. Saint Abdurrahman Dambazau (rtd) (Kano)

6. Angel Aisha AlHassan (Taraba)

7. Saint Ogbonaya Onu (Abia)

8. Angel Kemi Adeosun (Ogun)

9. Angel Abubakar Malami SAN (Kebbi)

10. Saint Senator Sirika Hadi (Katsina)

other saints and royal angels of the Holy Cabinet are:

11. Saint Barrister Adebayo Shittu (Oyo)

12. Saint Sulaiman Adamu (Jigawa)

13. Angel Solomon Dalong (Plateau)

14. Angel Ibe Kachikwu (Delta)

15. Saint Osagie Ehanire (Edo

17. Saint Udoma Udo-Udoma (Akwa Ibom)

18. Saint Ahmed Isa Ibeto (Niger)

19. Angel Ibrahim Jibril

20. Angel Audu Ogbeh (Benue)

21. Saint Amina Mohammed (Kaduna)

These men and women are holy, corrupt free and upright. They are totally sinless and worthy enough to serve in d holy cabinet of god buari.
SMH.
Source: Sahara Reporters.
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by drss(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2015
socialmediaman:
you are right. Behold d holy technocrats for d holy od holy cabinet.

19. Angel Ibrahim Jibril

These men and women are holy, corrupt free and upright. They are totally sinless and worthy enough to serve in d holy cabinet of god buari.
SMH.
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by dekdek: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2015
[[s]quote author=drss post=37194514]Are you among those eagerly waiting on Buhari's cabinet? Do you believe that Buhari's ministerial list will be strictly reserved for individuals of impecable intergrity, character with no stains of Sin or Corruption? Are you looking forward to a Holy Cabinet made in heaven were all members are angels with oustanding moral fibre? Then you will be dissapointed.
Buhari's incoming ministers will not be different from regular nigerian politicians. They will include individuals with unimaginable love for power with souls as black as charcoal, such as Rotimi Ameachi- $700 million in foriegn accnt, Fashiola- N78 million website, Bola Tinubu-Land lord of Lagos, Sani Abach's son- His fathers loot still not recovered, and many others.
If Buhari, a self style man of intergrity can send an individual as black as corruption (OBJ) for international missions, then Buhari's cabinet will not be any different.[/quote][/s]

Arrant Nonsense.
Not once did Buhari ever told anyone that he was looking for saints as ministers. It's a shameless lie prepared, concocted and dissipated from wadata plaza and gullible eediots like u absorbed it and talking rubbish attributing it to the General. Is Buhari a saint himself? Only a fool will believe he was looking for saints when he himself isn't one. Besides, ur opinion doesn't matter. Buhari will do what Buhari wants to do while ignoring ur kind
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2015
drss:
Hahahahahhaha!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy didn't i say it? I talk am teh teh say buari's so call holy cabinet go be d usual corrupt people in d country. We wailers have been vindicated!
Well, FirstEVA, socialmediaman wat do u have to say about d saints buari nominated for d holy cabinet? grin

19. Angel Ibrahim Jibril

SMH.
it's the wailing wailers that are looking for saints, what Nigeria needs are men of proven integrity who would deliver.
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by dekdek: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
it's the wailing wailers that are looking for saints, what Nigeria needs are men of proven integrity who would deliver.

Exactly. Buhari never for once told anyone he will give them saints. These fools were not even attentive when the General was making his promises. They were either busy looking for his certificates or busy watching propaganda video prepared by AIT against him yet they are claiming authority on the words of the General. Shameless lot. This list so far is credible if true.
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2015
dekdek:

Exactly. Buhari never for once told anyone he will give them saints. These fools were not even attentive when the General was making his promises. They were either busy looking for his certificates or busy watching propaganda video prepared by AIT against him yet they are claiming authority on the words of the General. Shameless lot. This list so far is credible if true.
fact

1 Like

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. by Dannyset(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Honestly, since Jonathan isn't corrupt, Buhari should sent him to Guinea Bussau instead of OBJ.-Wailing Jokers.

The mistake most of u are making is that, you don't know that if you put a Pastor in Jonathan's govt he will turn robber, and if you put an armed robber in Buhari's cabinet, he dares not try anything funny. You can decide to wail from now till tomorrow, but wailers need no answer.
When he was taking his time, you wailed. He's submitted a list, your wailing. Don't kill yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Stoodup Greet The VP / It’s Common Knowledge Inec’s Card Readers Malfunctioned – Wike / When Will PDP Fight Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.