Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

What Will U Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do ? (661 Views)

If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

What Will U Do ? by Ribena02(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
What are your 1st three actions to do when your long time crush agrees to visit you in ur crib for the 1st time?...this question concerns both the male & female....As for me,I will make my apartment look as heaven, look for anyting dat can serve as entertainer e.g Lappy full of movies to keep her busy & and not bored in case there's no power supply @ d moment and get myself ready to spend on wat she would eat & drink....what about u ?
Re: What Will U Do ? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: What Will U Do ? by ladyF(f): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nothing changes. Just be normal me.
Re: What Will U Do ? by Kingsasian(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
@Op, you reminded me of what I did last weekend....hahahahahahaha.
Re: What Will U Do ? by SUGARBEE(f): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
ladyF:
Nothing changes. Just be normal me.

Spot on girl.. . Just remain you, positive and coordinated.. .
Re: What Will U Do ? by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Do what evry body does wen dey hav a visitor...
Re: What Will U Do ? by agarawu23(m): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ribena02:
What are your 1st three actions to do when your long time crush agrees to visit you in ur crib for the 1st time?...this question concerns both the male & female....As for me,I will make my apartment look as heaven, look for anyting dat can serve as entertainer e.g Lappy full of movies to keep her busy & and not bored in case there's no power supply @ d moment and get myself ready to spend on wat she would eat & drink....what about u ?
what if you be kpako way no get shishi?
Re: What Will U Do ? by peeparty(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Grown pass dah mhn.

Why Do Ladies Date These Kind Of Men / Where Is Madam Vex Money? / Difference Between A Yankee Post And A Naija Facebook Post...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9