Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,744 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) (53220 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sijo01:
Green paper marriage undecided

Dude learnt fast from my country brothers cheesy cheesy He looks very happy. HML
Can3 bravas tho!
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by optimusprime2(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
:oWow...
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happy married life to them.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by popcykaylah(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
the guy na gboi..
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Is this 4 real?
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Atlantian: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrsChima:

You pay me good money and I would look like I will DIE for you. wink
MrsChima, let's not define the lives of others based on our compass and individual telescopes. Who feels it, knows it.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by frankobobby(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
eg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by BobUg28(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
I have no reason to doubt you OP. Africans has been fooling the whites from time immemorial. If this is the only method he could deploy to secure Visa and Permanent Resident Permit card down there,he should go ahead.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Atlantian:
MrsChima, let's not define the lives of others based on our compass and individual telescopes. Who feels it, knows it.

Other words....some people don't know how to keep it real and pretend like their sh1t don't stank.

Gotcha boo. wink
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
frankobobby:
eg

She is hot! grin grin
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by laplace12(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
kikilove:
Of most of the green card marriages I have seen here this one looks good. I mean the two of them look genuinely happy, maybe he really feels something for her. I wish them happy married life and may both of them find what they desire in the marriage

women and their brain sha..

So because they are smiling you think they are genuinely happy? grin

FYI, the smile is meant to futher convince the embassy during visa application. It is an organized fraud, the woman is the victim.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
If all the young men marry grandmothers, who will marry us? Diarisgod o sad
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Atlantian: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrsChima:

Other words....some people don't know how to keep it real and pretend like their sh1t don't stank.

Gotcha boo. wink
I wont pretend this is not funny, it is. But we can neither dictate how people use their sex organs nor have we the rights to suggest what gains others should derive from their orgasmic skill set. I am all for the ends, ofcourse, every means must justify it.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by laplace12(m): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrsChima:

That is not a hustle. That is lazy scam, deceit, sin, filth, and bullsh1t.

The boy is a paid ho.

Easy madam grin grin
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Will he try to do it? angry angry
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by ManTiger(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
OMG... The white came, capture our men, raped our women and subject our forefathers into slavery... 21st Century the trend still continues... Sad! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by clemz85(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sijo01:
Ewoooh, see as that guy long cheesy
that's eehhhh!!!! I is wondered o, ayam waood
d guy stole the show
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by emmansus(f): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
D guy is possess with d spirit of old age.atleast the woman is 68 nw by 69 she will be pregnant den by 70 she will enter. Labour room.na wa end time madness.I love my bible so I have seen this before nw.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by owobokiri(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
LaDivva:
If all the young men marry grandmothers, who will marry us? Diarisgod o sad

Very easy; just wait till you are a grand mother and Mr Right will come
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by xamuelotu(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2015
No be dis same woman been marry one Naija man lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by paschenko(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Ewoooh, see as that guy long cheesy
i am longer...
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by pansophist(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Guys de fall hand sha, chai. God punish poverty cry

Na so one small boy for my fb friend list de publicly display him love to one old granny wey him meet online, no shame at all. Na genuine one like us go suffer the shame last last. No prestige for your race at all, chai
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by crowndotun(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2015
I feel so ashamed d last time i saw a guy parading with mama. Even though u want greencard so many beautiful ladies here in yankee c'mon now. I thank God for my own o

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by likila: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Love is blind.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by An2elect2(f): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Ilekeh:
Something tells me that recolonization of Africa would be as easy as before.

African men are so weak. They keep confirming that they are at the bottom of the barrel. Their minds have been deeply colonised, they cant even see what they are doing. Its a shame really. Some, who have realised this, are trying to get their minds cleared but they are few and far in between, and hid by the lowlife majority.

They can even beg to be recolonised grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by UyiIredia(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2015
An2elect2:

African men are so weak. They keep confirming that they are at the bottom of the barrel. Their minds have been deeply colonised, they cant even see what they are doing. Its a shame really. Some, who have realised this, are trying to get their minds cleared but they are few and far in between, and hid by the lowlife majority.

They can even beg to be recolonised grin

This girl again ! U and ur judgemental attitude angry If African men are as u describe how African woman go dey ! I'll let u have this one simply b'cos the problem with African women_ 9gerian women in particular_has been flogged and overflogged and will continue being flogged on this forum. No need for further thrashing.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by xanthozs: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2015
I tire for dis ugandian bro oooo# anyways na thr pattern# see him blackness go jus dh stain d woman ;DI tire for dis ugandian bro oooo# anyways na thr pattern# see him blackness go jus dh stain d woman
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by An2elect2(f): 1:20am On Aug 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

This girl again ! U and ur judgemental attitude angry If African men are as u describe how African woman go dey ! I'll let u have this one simply b'cos the problem with African women_ 9gerian women in particular_has been flogged and overflogged and will continue being flogged on this forum. No need for further thrashing.

Hahahahhaha...let me tell you something, African women are stronger(mentally) than you African men. You are so okay with the crumbs that fall from other men's tables, their leftovers, lol. When will y'all start thinking independently and get things together yourselves?

In every group of the world, the onus to develop a nation according to environmental needs, and even provide adequate security, lies on the men. Other men have done this, can we say the same of our African men who have damaged mentalities already? not.

All they (most) think of is how to invade other people's nations shamelessly to make cheap money at the expense of their left over African prestige. Y'all need to wake up and leave African women alone, they wont do your work for you. grin

As for the judgemental part, i say things as they and you know i am right. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by daresimon(m): 1:37am On Aug 22, 2015
MrsChima:

That is not a hustle. That is lazy scam, deceit, sin, filth, and bullsh1t.
The boy is a paid ho.
The way we see it are quite different. You see it as a scamming thing I see it as hussling of anoda dimension.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Love in the air grin
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Na Video shoot!

Not real life!

#Aye le o
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Nwocha12(f): 2:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Na green card oooo!!!!! Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video) / Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.