Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) (53068 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2015
adorable29:

Hahaha! Threatened?

That's the mentality some of you on here have... Jealous, threatened, blablabla. You think some ladies mentality is as WEAK as some of you African bottom feeders on here. Threatened that a Ugandan married a great grand Nana! You need your psyche re-evaluated!

That said, do you think its only men that looks at character? Women do too. So with your character and mental weakness you display on here, ofcourse, I won't give you a shot!
why 4 Christ sake did u use those words as 'ur "profile text"
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by comfortergirl(f): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2015
Wat is this?is this a movie or somtin I can't believe this is really happening
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. True love kiss
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
truly I say"dis 'ur name is becoming ridiculous!
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2015
comfortergirl:
Wat is this?is this a movie or somtin I can't believe this is really happening
yep it did happen, nice pro.look.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2015
daresimon:

The way we see it are quite different.
You see it as a scamming thing I see it as hussling of anoda dimension.

Changing definition and perception is a coward way of not being honest and authentic.

You can change the spots on the leopard and it will still remain a leopard.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2015
tony9k:
The fact is that one cannot conclude that it is not love. I know of a couple (both white) who got married 4 years ago when the groom was 19 and the bride 48. Two years ago they celebrated a joint birthday party - man 21 and woman 50. My discussion with the woman revealed that she was initially reluctant to accept the guy's proposal as she had 3 children (the youngest was 21 then) but the guy persisted and was ready to trade not having children of his own for the woman's love. However a black man appeared to be wired differently and would probably not do the same. Btw the couple is a regular one who financed their wedding with credit card debt that they are yet to finish paying.

Name ONE couple you know personally that is an young African man in his 20's that is STILL married and thriving in the same residence with his non-African grandmother upon receiving his papers.

I will wait.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
adorable29:

Hahaha! Threatened?

That's the mentality some of you on here have... Jealous, threatened, blablabla. You think some ladies mentality is as WEAK as some of you African bottom feeders on here. Threatened that a Ugandan married a great grand Nana! You need your psyche re-evaluated!

That said, do you think its only men that looks at character? Women do too. So with your character and mental weakness you display on here, ofcourse, I won't give you a shot!

Use all the fancy words you want,doesnt change the fact you just proved me right,anyways its inbreeded in every African woman DNA,try as you may you heefers cant act differently.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Luckymay(f): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
For that 6th picture. The black woman be like "warrisdis"
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Qualer: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Ewoooh, see as that guy long cheesy

mmmmhhh, you dey like long thing right from day one grin

somebori added flesh!! yay!!
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Spinshark(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
It amazes me that in situations like this, people keep judging but it never occurs to them that grandma might be the one using this youngman in question. The youngman gets his visa and money probably and grandma gets her groove on by a younger mate and their "alibi" is love ergo marriage
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by redsun(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
For real,American women hardly get old. You still see a lot if them in the clubs bubbling away and guys that are tied of fiery bitches see them a a welcome change.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by daresimon(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsChima:

Changing definition and perception is a coward way of not being honest and authentic.

You can change the spots on the leopard and it will still remain a leopard.

We all have different ways of hussling,guy.
He chose the one he wanted as long as he aint stealing or doing rituals or things like that I don't give a f**k about a leopard or its spot.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by MrsChima(f): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
daresimon:

We all have different ways of hussling,guy.
He chose the one he wanted as long as he aint stealing or doing rituals or things like that I don't give a f**k about a leopard or its spot.

Birds of the same breed.....
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2015
LaDivva:
If all the young men marry grandmothers, who will marry us? Diarisgod o sad
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by daresimon(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Birds of the same breed.....

Na u sabi
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Gmekx(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
kikilove:
when u say women nd their brain,the only thing I can say is am glad ur mum is a woman,ur sisters r women and ur wife is a woman. Happy we all share d same brain grin cheesy

Nice answer

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Wantedola(m): 1:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Been praying for something like this but not exactly like this... The mama old o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.